Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DW0YrNzW0AE8Pf6.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry not seeing the quote that in the link that they were to stand down. Even if they were told to do so the sheriff was not on scene and they could have made a judgment call.
Again all I'm saying is if they sat out side and did nothing they should turn in their badges.
Look into Sandy Hook and most of the other school shooting closely. There is plenty of info out there on these school shooting events and how they are orchestrated. They almost always follow a checklist of very questionable things in common beginning with emergency preparedness drills conducted right before the shooting. On each case the local police arrive at school during the shooting taking up station around the school to control people approaching the scene outside the building but do not enter. CNN shows up very quickly, FBI shows up very quickly, Homeland shows up very quickly.......These are huge red flags to recognize a false flag being conducted.

These preparedness exercises seem to prepare the community participating & coach them on how to act & what to say, crisis actors are usually inserted into the community that will bear the brunt of the scripted media narrative, but this has begun to backfire after the chans & reddit has caught them recasting the same actors at multiple events so the orchestrators are being more creative by seeding the communities long in advance of the planned event with their media stars using the extra prep time to make things appear more believable. In early false flag shootings like Sandy Hook, nobody died....and investigators pointed this out after they traced the kids who supposedly died & discovered these identities were false and the pictures of the kids matched up with older children who were alive & well.

Now it seems it is possible they decided you need to break a few eggs to make an omelette and actually start to kill some people to make it more realistic but I'd prefer to think they really just introduced better special effects artists to make it all more believable & pull it off without actually sacrificing a child's life. All depends on how sick & desperate they actually are.

Conspiracy elements are purposely woven into the narrative to feed doubt, raise controversy, and make the story line go viral on all media and internet outlets and provide the emotional conflict and outrage elements to force massive donations to the community and goals of the narrative (usually gun control advancement and increased security measures) but it is all about $$$$$.
  • Schools involved are demolished to "protect the mental health of survivors" and new state of art schools are built on the Federal Government's dime.
    • Destroys crime scene scrubbing evidence from follow on investigations.
    • Community has incentive of receiving state of art school facilities for participating in event.
    • Local economy is given shot in arm with the new fully subsidized construction benefiting local economy.
    • Huge budget for enhanced security teams, security scanners, camera & surveillance systems
  • First Responders get massive infusion of money, tactical gear, new vehicles, radios, computer & emergency crisis management. equipment, ambulances, fire trucks, bomb disposal, etc.
  • Community aid programs, benefits and long term mental health counseling dollars pour into community funds.
  • Hospital equipment upgrades and expansion grants are made available.
  • Placement and Scholarship programs are instituted for survivors.
  • Huge "Death Benefits packages" awarded to families of those who lost lives.
  • Massive donations from across country pour into the community & C-3 charities spring up to collect millions.
  • community aid discount guaranteed loan programs made available to spur recovery of local economy.
This is how they can insure a community plays along with the program.

Tens of Millions in donations to Sandy Hook victims went missing (as had occurred in every community after such events) and not distributed. Sandy Hook victims families & community are suing charitable trust for not distributing most of the donation money.

You don't have to believe me that this was an orchestrated event, but it is very interesting that Nicholas Cruz arrived by Uber at the school at 2:19pm to begin his shooting event and didn't start firing until 2:21pm, yet the local CBS4Miami affiliate tweeted out that Margate Fire Rescue was preparing for a mass casualty event as Broward County Police Chief was a disturbance with shots fired at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School with a timestamp of 12:12pm.
upload_2018-2-25_8-40-11.png

upload_2018-2-25_8-44-48.png
http://time.com/5162936/florida-high-school-shooting-timeline/

Now I ask you...How could CBS4Miami tweet out about a mass casualty event at the high school a full 2 hours, 7 minutes before Nicholas Cruz even arrived at the school and 2 hours, 9 minutes before he ever started firing? How much more advance notice did the Police Chief have to alert the FBI, Homeland Security, Margate Fire Rescue, surrounding counties, CNN and CBS4Miami so they could compose the tweet? Nothing strange about that huh?

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look into Sandy Hook and most of the other school shooting closely. There is plenty of info out there on these school shooting events and how they are orchestrated. They almost always follow a checklist of very questionable things in common beginning with emergency preparedness drills conducted right before the shooting. On each case the local police arrive at school during the shooting taking up station around the school to control people approaching the scene outside the building but do not enter. CNN shows up very quickly, FBI shows up very quickly, Homeland shows up very quickly.......These are huge red flags to recognize a false flag being conducted.

These preparedness exercises seem to prepare the community participating & coach them on how to act & what to say, crisis actors are usually inserted into the community that will bear the brunt of the scripted media narrative, but this has begun to backfire after the chans & reddit has caught them recasting the same actors at multiple events so the orchestrators are being more creative by seeding the communities long in advance of the planned event with their media stars using the extra prep time to make things appear more believable. In early false flag shootings like Sandy Hook, nobody died....and investigators pointed this out after they traced the kids who supposedly died & discovered these identities were false and the pictures of the kids matched up with older children who were alive & well.

Now it seems it is possible they decided you need to break a few eggs to make an omelette and actually start to kill some people to make it more realistic but I'd prefer to think they really just introduced better special effects artists to make it all more believable & pull it off without actually sacrificing a child's life. All depends on how sick & desperate they actually are.

Conspiracy elements are purposely woven into the narrative to feed doubt, raise controversy, and make the story line go viral on all media and internet outlets and provide the emotional conflict and outrage elements to force massive donations to the community and goals of the narrative (usually gun control advancement and increased security measures) but it is all about $$$$$.
  • Schools involved are demolished to "protect the mental health of survivors" and new state of art schools are built on the Federal Government's dime.
    • Destroys crime scene scrubbing evidence from follow on investigations.
    • Community has incentive of receiving state of art school facilities for participating in event.
    • Local economy is given shot in arm with the new fully subsidized construction benefiting local economy.
    • Huge budget for enhanced security teams, security scanners, camera & surveillance systems
  • First Responders get massive infusion of money, tactical gear, new vehicles, radios, computer & emergency crisis management. equipment, ambulances, fire trucks, bomb disposal, etc.
  • Community aid programs, benefits and long term mental health counseling dollars pour into community funds.
  • Hospital equipment upgrades and expansion grants are made available.
  • Placement and Scholarship programs are instituted for survivors.
  • Huge "Death Benefits packages" awarded to families of those who lost lives.
  • Massive donations from across country pour into the community & C-3 charities spring up to collect millions.
  • community aid discount guaranteed loan programs made available to spur recovery of local economy.
This is how they can insure a community plays along with the program.

Tens of Millions in donations to Sandy Hook victims went missing (as had occurred in every community after such events) and not distributed. Sandy Hook victims families & community are suing charitable trust for not distributing most of the donation money.

You don't have to believe me that this was an orchestrated event, but it is very interesting that Nicholas Cruz arrived by Uber at the school at 2:19pm to begin his shooting event and didn't start firing until 2:21pm, yet the local CBS4Miami affiliate tweeted out that Margate Fire Rescue was preparing for a mass casualty event as Broward County Police Chief was a disturbance with shots fired at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School with a timestamp of 12:12pm.
View attachment 105231

View attachment 105232
http://time.com/5162936/florida-high-school-shooting-timeline/

Now I ask you...How could CBS4Miami tweet out about a mass casualty event at the high school a full 2 hours, 7 minutes before Nicholas Cruz even arrived at the school and 2 hours, 9 minutes before he ever started firing? How much more advance notice did the Police Chief have to alert the FBI, Homeland Security, Margate Fire Rescue, surrounding counties, CNN and CBS4Miami so they could compose the tweet? Nothing strange about that huh?

Other than Sandy Hook and now FL, I can’t remember another school that was demolished after a shooting

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going to blame the officers for failing to go in if it was their first fire fight. I have heard of solders that have had way more and better training doing the same thing under fire. Till it happens they will just never know how they are going to react regardless of what they believe they will do. The training kicks in and works or it dont.

That being said they should now know they are not cut out for the job they were hired to do and turn in their badge and look for a job they can handle.

I am.

A coward is a coward, whether he wears a blue uniform or a camo uniform or no uniform at all. A coward in the military is worse than the enemy.

cow·ard
ˈkou(ə)rd/
noun
noun: coward; plural noun: cowards
  1. 1.
    a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
    synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse; More
    informalchicken, scaredy-cat, yellow-belly, sissy, baby, candy-ass, milquetoast
    "the cowards were the first to give up"
    antonyms: hero
adjective
adjective: coward
  1. 1.
    literary
    excessively afraid of danger or pain.
  2. 2.
    Heraldry
    (of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.
Training or lack of training does not make one a coward or not a coward. Being a coward is a personal failing.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I ask you...How could CBS4Miami tweet out about a mass casualty event at the high school a full 2 hours, 7 minutes before Nicholas Cruz even arrived at the school and 2 hours, 9 minutes before he ever started firing?

That's easy.

The timestamp on that screen shot could have come from a person in the Mountain time zone. Florida is in the Eastern Time zone.

Computer timestamps for this(and every) forum, Facebook and twitter show the timestamp for MY time zone. So, if Trump tweets @ 2:19 pm his time(Eastern) it shows on my timestamp(Mountain) as 12:19 pm, two hours BEFORE his timestamp. ;)

He didn't tweet 2 hours before the event. Somebody in the mountain time zone took a screenshot of the tweet with a mountain time zone timestamp.

No time travel involved. Just distance.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's easy.

The timestamp on that screen shot could have come from a person in the Mountain time zone. Florida is in the Eastern Time zone.

Computer timestamps for this(and every) forum, Facebook and twitter show the timestamp for MY time zone. So, if Trump tweets @ 2:19 pm his time(Eastern) it shows on my timestamp(Mountain) as 12:19 pm, two hours AFTER his timestamp. ;)
Still puts it 7 minutes ahead of his arrival and 9 minutes ahead of when he started shooting. It is unlikely it was Pacific Time as that would make it that the local affiliate of CBS was over 50 minutes late in finding out about the incident. It should also be noted that those who have reported this have supposedly investigated by checking the tweet itself and debunked the time zone theory.

I'm not a Registered Twitter User so I can't go back to verify it myself (I tried) as Twitter only allows non registered users to go back so far so I could only go back to 2/16. I Trust that Dave from X22Report is correct in his reporting. Feel free to go back & check yourself.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In one of the first locally aired TV reports
a reporter asks a student and alleged witness to several shootings including that of an adult,
as the boy was on his way out of the school right after the event
whether the shooter (Cruz) used any assault type weapons/rifles and such
and the kid replied: "No, he just had a regular handgun."
By the time I read the next article about it a few hours later the BBC had Cruz using an AR-15

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In one of the first locally aired reports
a reporter asks a student and alleged witness to several shootings including that of an adult,
as the boy was on his way out of the school right after the event
whether the shooter (Cruz) used any assault type weapons/rifles and such
and the kid replied: "No, he just had a regular handgun."
By the time I read the next article about it a few hours later the BBC had Cruz using an AR-15
Initial few reports I saw used CNN footage & said he was apprehended still in possession of the AR-15 which had me scratching my head trying to figure out how the hell he carried the damn thing out of the school in front of all the deputies when they were drawing down on all the kids coming out & forcing them to drop their backpacks in a pile. Guessing someone asked them that question later as those reports disappeared from internet and an adequate explanation was never given how that could occur.

Also have heard several say that Cruz was in police car as CNN helicopter arrived and it is on film that cops pulled him out of car and searched him & then put him on ground to handcuff him for the money shots. Cops never allow a suspect in a car without search & restraint. Hokey as hell!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still puts it 7 minutes ahead of his arrival and 9 minutes ahead of when he started shooting. It is unlikely it was Pacific Time as that would make it that the local affiliate of CBS was over 50 minutes late in finding out about the incident. It should also be noted that those who have reported this have supposedly investigated by checking the tweet itself and debunked the time zone theory.

I'm not a Registered Twitter User so I can't go back to verify it myself (I tried) as Twitter only allows non registered users to go back so far so I could only go back to 2/16. I Trust that Dave from X22Report is correct in his reporting. Feel free to go back & check yourself.

I'm not gonna argue about it. You asked how it could be done and I told you.

Feel free to trust whoever you want.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not gonna argue about it. You asked how it could be done and I told you.

Feel free to trust whoever you want.
Many have said they checked it, I cannot. I invited you to debunk it, but if it was Mountain Time it still involves time travel.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was taken to hospital.. they had him after apprehension in a car till ambulance arrived.....

They searched him a second time prior to transferring him to the ambulance.. SOP... previous perp or even officer may have left something perp could use as weapon. So new seach is done prior to change of custody..... he would have been search again on arrival at hospital or jail.

EVERY EVENT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was taken to hospital.. they had him after apprehension in a car till ambulance arrived.....

They searched him a second time prior to transferring him to the ambulance.. SOP... previous perp or even officer may have left something perp could use as weapon. So new seach is done prior to change of custody..... he would have been search again on arrival at hospital or jail.

EVERY EVENT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
You don't pull a suspect out of a police car after he is apprehended on the side of the road to search him and put him on the ground to handcuff him so CNN can get helicopter footage. If you do something is rotten in Denmark.

Chans are also going on about the heavy bag they walked out of the back of the school, carried all the way to a SWAT truck - not an ambulance - on camera speculating there was a body inside. Said that footage was scrubbed but someone found a still.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Initial few reports I saw used CNN footage & said he was apprehended still in possession of the AR-15 which had me scratching my head trying to figure out how the hell he carried the damn thing out of the school

You don't pull a suspect out of a police car after he is apprehended
Several inconsistencies have popped up and continue to do so.
Cruz was not in possession of the alleged AR-15 when he was apprehended.
Cruz did his alleged shooting at Marjorie Stone Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida
he then crossed fields and ran west, along with others who were fleeing, and tried to mix in with the group running away, who were fearing for their lives. The suspect arrived at the Walmart store, bought a drink at the Subway, and then left the Walmart on foot.

He then went to a McDonald's in Coral Springs, sat down for a short period of time — this was at 3:01 p.m. — and he left on foot.
Yo, nobody walks around South Florida, especially not in Coral Springs holding an AR-15. Nobody walks into Walmart
or a Mc Donalds armed with an assault or any kind of rifle or shotgun w/o the cops being called.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Several inconsistencies have popped up and continue to do so.
Cruz was not in possession of the alleged AR-15 when he was apprehended.
Cruz did his alleged shooting at Marjorie Stone Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida
he then crossed fields and ran west, along with others who were fleeing, and tried to mix in with the group running away, who were fearing for their lives. The suspect arrived at the Walmart store, bought a drink at the Subway, and then left the Walmart on foot.

He then went to a McDonald's in Coral Springs, sat down for a short period of time — this was at 3:01 p.m. — and he left on foot.
Yo, nobody walks around South Florida, especially not in Coral Springs holding an AR-15. Nobody walks into Walmart
or a Mc Donalds armed with an assault rifle w/o the cops being called.
Nobody gets out of a school after a mass shooting past armed deputies carrying one either but it didn't stop CNN from initially reporting that he had the weapon in his possession when apprehended. Fake News at the time, later fixed quietly without drawing attention to the error.

So Hazy did you check out the John E. Hoover videos on Vegas? You were right about the helicopters! Paddock being poisoned was a surprise.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody gets out of a school after a mass shooting past armed deputies carrying one either but it didn't stop CNN from initially reporting that he had the weapon in his possession when apprehended. Fake News at the time, later fixed quietly without drawing attention to the error.

So Hazy did you check out the John E. Hoover videos on Vegas? You were right about the helicopters! Paddock being poisoned was a surprise.
DUH..., oh sure the kid tried to blend in with the other kids leaving campus while holding a rifle..
he improvised a bandleader baton to stash it in

Nothing (or very little) surprises me, Pat. I'm often correct because I pay attention..but often wish I wasn't.
Paddock was a Patsy just like Oswald and just like Cruz..(the latter being a victim of surreptitious programming.)
Back in the woodwork..
Regards

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUH..., oh sure the kid tried to blend in with the other kids leaving campus while holding a rifle..

Nothing (or very little) surprises me, Pat. I'm often correct because I pay attention..but often wish I wasn't.
Paddock was a Patsy just like Oswald and just like Cruz..(the latter being a victim of surreptitious programming.)
Back in the woodwork..
Regards
Regards, stop in more often!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Back in the woodwork..
Regards
upload_2018-2-25_14-36-39.png

So Goodman/Loomer were questioning a pathologist about the Lead, Mercury, & Arsenic levels (did not hear others line items mentioned) and he was saying with the amount of gunfire that occurred, the smoke from the gunfire could easily account for the elevated blood work for arsenic & lead and I found it shocking that there is a substantial amount of Arsenic in gunpower. Can't imagine Mercury as well but paddock was supposedly seriously into sushi.

Anyone ever heard of Gunpower combustion leading to such a high exposure of toxic substances? Make you start to second guess your range time but I guess eating a bullet could affect your numbers just a tad.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's easy.

Computer timestamps for this(and every) forum, Facebook and twitter show the timestamp for MY time zone. So, if Trump tweets @ 2:19 pm his time(Eastern) it shows on my timestamp(Mountain) as 12:19 pm, two hours BEFORE his timestamp. ;)

He didn't tweet 2 hours before the event. Somebody in the mountain time zone took a screenshot of the tweet with a mountain time zone timestamp.

No time travel involved. Just distance.
After multiple search failures to find the Tweet I showed you before I finally switched mozilla back to Google & it came right up. The tweet was indeed sent out at 12:12pm EST as I am in that time zone and that is what is displayed for me. (It should show as you described @ 10:12am for you.)

This means it has been confirmed the tweet attached went out 2hr 9min BEFORE Cruz took his first shots at the High school on Vday according to the Broward Sheriff's timeline publish by Time and reprinted with enhancements just Today by Fox News here: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25/florida-school-shooting-timeline.html
(I have my suspicions as to why as I smell a white hat Federal Investigation coming)

Some things are conspiracies. The shooting was a scheduled event or the official timeline narrative is wrong.

Sure hope someone with a Twitter account starts a Twitter trend attaching the Tweet Above and the Fox Timeline asking the obvious question to all the hastags for gun control & parkland shooting to raise awareness!

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is laughing acceptable when discussing this type of thang?
If only any of the Broward County Sheriff Deputies had actually entered the school
one could say she confused Cruz for a cop.
Maybe that's it. The stress caused a memory malfunction...

You see the problem? Most people watch crap like that and don't give it a second thought.
Myths are easy to create 'cause mainstream Americans are intoxicated and stupid

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is laughing acceptable when discussing this type of thang?
If only any of the Broward County Sheriff Deputies had actually entered the school
one could say she confused Cruz for a cop.
Maybe that's it. The stress caused a memory malfunction...

You see the problem? Most people watch crap like that and don't give it a second thought.
Myths are easy to create 'cause mainstream Americans are intoxicated and stupid
Too Funny - Guessing we know why the Broward County Deputies wouldn't go in now - They already had one of their own in there and didn't want to be mistaken for the shooter!

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’
https://www.intellihub.com/teacher-...f-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
The teacher is a plant or loves the limelight and is going for her 15 minutes worth of fame with gusto.
"How does the purported shooter exit his Uber ride, put on full body dress, helmet, assemble his rifle, load it and start firing at targets within two minutes?"
I asked myself that very same question.
OTOH, articles like this prep the way for multiple shooter "conspiracy theories".
Besides Cruz there was already a guy in full metal gear, bullet proof armor, ETC inside the school
who started shooting on cue when Cruz stepped inside...

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how is it in a whole school full of kids and teachers only one person saw this ghost in full tatical gear in the hallways.
There was a kid who said same early on about the tactical gear but it wasn't one of the RAT PACK, Can't find video now.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The teacher is a plant or loves the limelight and is going for her 15 minutes worth of fame with gusto.
"How does the purported shooter exit his Uber ride, put on full body dress, helmet, assemble his rifle, load it and start firing at targets within two minutes?"
I asked myself that very same question.
OTOH, articles like this prep the way for multiple shooter "conspiracy theories".
Besides Cruz there was already a guy in full metal gear, bullet proof armor, ETC inside the school
who started shooting on cue when Cruz stepped inside...
upload_2018-2-26_1-7-13.png

Two actually

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host