Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh it's easy as hell...they say the biggest lie the Devil ever told was that he didn't exist....that way he could hide in plain sight...so it is with them...when their crimes get exposed people say it's..Tinfoil hat stuff..it's conspiracy theroy...it's silly and stupid....and they can hide in plain sight.

To be fair, I don't believe in the Devil either. :p

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh it's easy as hell...they say the biggest lie the Devil ever told was that he didn't exist....that way he could hide in plain sight...so it is with them...when their crimes get exposed people say it's..Tinfoil hat stuff..it's conspiracy theroy...it's silly and stupid....and they can hide in plain sight.

I'd just rather not guess. The corrupt shit, I know. That's enough for me to not like them.

If I personally saw some sick shit, or if there was some proof, I'd be on board. But I'm not into guessing. Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean they are fucking babies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
see....I told you....you bought his con job to.:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

LOL. I don't believe in God. I think you kinda gotta believe in God in order to believe in the Devil. They kinda go together, don't they?

Maybe I just need to have faith that they are fucking babies. It's probably written on scrolls somewhere and the Angel Moroni hid them under a tree.:giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd just rather not guess. The corrupt shit, I know. That's enough for me to not like them.

If I personally saw some sick shit, or if there was some proof, I'd be on board. But I'm not into guessing. Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean they are fucking babies.
Oh...so you can buy they are responsible for killing babbies,by the boatloads without batting an eye, but somehow pedophilia is beyond them....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. I don't believe in God. I think you kinda gotta believe in God in order to believe in the Devil. They kinda go together, don't they?

Maybe I just need to have faith that they are fucking babies. It's probably written on scrolls somewhere and the Angel Moroni hid them under a tree.:giggle:
yep...the old yin and yang thing..night and day,male female,life and death...the nature of the world.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I remember reading an article about how when the Czech republic opened up all these pedos from all across europe were flocking there to buy infants...Good solid proffesional men from Germany.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

don tawk durty abow the prophet.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh...so you can buy they are responsible for killing babbies,by the boatloads without batting an eye, but somehow pedophilia is beyond them....

Sure. I did time with a bunch of criminals. Most of them are pretty rough on the baby rapers in prison. Being corrupt or criminal does not make one automatically capable of such things.

And who knows, I may have dropped a bomb on a village that killed a baby. Terrible thing. But That doesn't mean I'd fuck one. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure. I did time with a bunch of criminals. Most of them are pretty rough on the baby rapers in prison. Being corrupt or criminal does not make one automatically capable of such things.

And who knows, I may have dropped a bomb on a village that killed a baby. Terrible thing. But That doesn't mean I'd fuck one. ;)
look at Caligula....you gotta think he started out as bat shit crazy as a kid....but then he is given the power of life or death over an empire of people...and that was like throwing gasoline on a fire he just let his sanity run wild and he did far worse than raping infants. if there is such a thing...
Shaka Zulu...would kill people if their shadow fell on his shadow...they guy had like 3000 wives and didn't have sex with any of them, made his elite corps of warriors abstain from sex...when his mother died he decreed all milk from all cattle was to be poured on the ground for a year, no one was allowed to plant a seed for a year....he plunged the entire Zulu nation into famine, and sat by and watched them starve..eventually he own relatives killed him....he was a loon...history is full of this stuff....we haven't evolved dude....Don't even get me started on the degeneracy of the Vatican..
Having that level of power knowing you are untouchable..Rothschild, the Queen Mother the Pope,the President of a world power...that is like being a living God...that level of power can really screw your head up if it is the least bit wobbly....historically..absolute power has gone hand in glove with degneracy.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah but you're a sane person....well relatively...you are using your own sanity as the yardstick....alot of these monsters threw yardsticks out the window by the age of 6..look at Hitlery...seriously do you think the woman has had 3 consecutive moments of sanity in her life?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look at Caligula....you gotta think he started out as bat shit crazy as a kid....but then he is given the power of life or death over an empire of people...and that was like throwing gasoline on a fire he just let his sanity run wild and he did far worse than raping infants. if there is such a thing...
Shaka Zulu...would kill people if their shadow fell on his shadow...they guy had like 3000 wives and didn't have sex with any of them, made his elite corps of warriors abstain from sex...when his mother died he decreed all milk from all cattle was to be poured on the ground for a year, no one was allowed to plant a seed for a year....he plunged the entire Zulu nation into famine, and sat by and watched them starve..eventually he own relatives killed him....he was a loon...history is full of this stuff....we haven't evolved dude....Don't even get me started on the degeneracy of the Vatican..
Having that level of power knowing you are untouchable..Rothschild, the Queen Mother the Pope,the President of a world power...that is like being a living God...that level of power can really screw your head up if it is the least bit wobbly....historically..absolute power has gone hand in glove with degneracy.

Right, but everybody knew. There was no secret about Caligula. Everybody knew he was depraved. They just couldn't do anything about it.

And the inbreeding of the time among Royalty, the idea of having children of "pure blood" had a lot to do with the twisted minds back then.

I need more than "it's possible".

I either like people or I don't. I don't need to put halos on those I like nor make monsters of those I don't. I make my judgements based on what I know to be true and I don't need to add conjecture to it.

I already don't like those people. I don't have to think there is more than what there is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, but everybody knew. There was no secret about Caligula. Everybody knew he was depraved. They just couldn't do anything about it.

And the inbreeding of the time among Royalty, the idea of having children of "pure blood" had a lot to do with the twisted minds back then.

I need more than "it's possible".

I either like people or I don't. I don't need to put halos on those I like nor make monsters of those I don't. I make my judgements based on what I know to be true and I don't need to add conjecture to it.

I already don't like those people. I don't have to think there is more than what there is.
No, they didn't know about it..the Vatican used tp bring cartloads of prositutes and young boys through the backdoors at night..they didn't exactlly tell people that...and if you said anything about it they probablly burned you at the stake...hell even today priest spend their entire lives sexualy abusing chiklderen and nobody ever finds out..oh sure a couple get caught,but there are bunches that never get caught, and the ones that do get caught never face any sort of justice...they hide it right out in the open.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now the word is the investigation of the "Booms" has expanded after the Austin Bombing thing didn't pan out in their favor to include a second team investigating links between the Qanon LARP & plane crashes? If only the FBI took as much interest in the previous administration's & candidate's misdeeds as they do in Qanon & Trump's Russia ties, some of the corrupt might actually be in prison by now.

https://thegoldwater.com/news/21071...ing-BOOM-Comments-of-QAnon-for-Texas-Bombings

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'We should NOT bow to the people' Lords try to REVERSE Brexit as May braces for defeat
THERESA May was last night braced for a bruising setback to her Brexit plans in a crunch House of Lords vote. Pro-Brussels peers seeking to keep Britain locked into the EU's single market are expected to defeat the Government today over a proposed amendment to her flagship EU Withdrawal Bill.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...theresa-may-eu-exit-uk-house-of-lords-eu-bill

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
World War 3: Trump 'FURIOUS' at EU nations for FAILURE to expel more Russian diplomats
US PRESIDENT Donald Trump was left furious following the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the US in response to the nerve agent attack on Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, after it emerged that both France and Germany had only sent home a handful.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-nations-not-expelling-more-Russian-diplomats

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20180418_low.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pence / Hailey 2020 Globalist ticket after the Impeachment / Assassination of Trump?

The Real Short Term Salvage Plan of the Globalist Agenda to turn their Lemons into Lemonade Exposed?.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on Cue

World War 3 FEARS: 'Down with USA' Iran showcases DEVASTATING new missiles in huge display
WORLD WAR 3 fears have been sparked as Iran showcased its military might in shocking footage from its annual military parade, known as National Army Day, as billboards reading 'Down with USA' and 'Down with Israel' paraded through Tehran.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...USA-Syria-WW3-nuclear-weapons-missiles-Tehran

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors