Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30730/fbi-releases-pro-2nd-amendment-statement-cites-hank-berrien
A report released by the FBI in April underlined the necessity of the Second Amendment, pointing out that nearly half of the incidents in which active shooters were confronted by citizens, the incident ended with an armed citizen successfully stopping the shooter.

A total of 50 active shooter incidents occurred in the United States in 2016 and 2017; of those 50, 10 involved the shooters being confronted by citizens. Of those ten, four were stopped by an armed citizen who stopped the shooter. The FBI report states, “Armed and unarmed citizens engaged the shooter in 10 incidents. They safely and successfully ended the shootings in eight of those incidents.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and Palastinians will strap explosive belts on same baby......or give them a kalishnakov for a teething ring....hell of a world.

Like these Israeli children signing USA made bombs to send to the Palestinian Children? How sweet.

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%201.jpg
more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

I don't think Israel has any high ground in what they teach their children.

But, I'm not paying for the bombs strapped to the babies. I'm only paying for the bombs that Israels drops on the babies.

I'd rather not be involved in the killing of the babies at all. ;)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like these Israeli children signing USA made bombs to send to the Palestinian Children?

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%201.jpg
more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

But, I'm not paying for the bombs strapped to the babies. I'm only paying for the bombs that Israels drops on the babies.

I'd rather not be involved in the killing of the babies at all. ;)
WTF..LOL we have sent tons of money to the Palastenians and if you think they bought baby formula with it your deluding yourself. There are too many other people outside of this confrontation who stand to lose if there is a lasting peace.Look at Turkey those POS trying to gin up jihad...Hell man the last thing Arafat wanted was peace that bastard made a fortune off of his own people's suffering.I'm sure that it is still a profitable scam.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF..LOL we have sent tons of money to the Palastenians and if you think they bought baby formula with it your deluding yourself.

LOL. Yeah, that's the same thing. :rolleyes:

Aid to Palestinians is largely designated for the policing of their own people as well as for humanitarian and development needs. Such funds are only authorized once Congress has received proof that they will be used for "non-lethal assistance." The total aid request for FY 2017 was $362.6 million. The State Department is reportedly seeking $215 million in economic assisstance for the Palestinians for FY 2018.

vs

In September 2016, the United States and Israeli governments signed a new ten-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) where the U.S. pledged to give Israel $38 billion in military aid ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense) over the course of 10 years (FY2019 to FY2028). This new MOU replaces the current $30 billion 10-year agreement signed by the Bush Administration that will expire in 2018.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/usaid.html

The Palestinians are only a fraction of the welfare recipients that the Israelis are. A very small fraction.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Yeah, that's the same thing. :rolleyes:

Aid to Palestinians is largely designated for the policing of their own people as well as for humanitarian and development needs. Such funds are only authorized once Congress has received proof that they will be used for "non-lethal assistance." The total aid request for FY 2017 was $362.6 million. The State Department is reportedly seeking $215 million in economic assisstance for the Palestinians for FY 2018.

vs

In September 2016, the United States and Israeli governments signed a new ten-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) where the U.S. pledged to give Israel $38 billion in military aid ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense) over the course of 10 years (FY2019 to FY2028). This new MOU replaces the current $30 billion 10-year agreement signed by the Bush Administration that will expire in 2018.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/usaid.html
Where did I say it was the same thing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" Voltaire
OK fine...there are millions of muslims invading europe raping women and childeren and creating a de facto genocide...and if I live in Europe and speak out agianst it... if I say Islam is a regressive bunch of inbred assholes clinging to a retarded cult....the European police come to my house and jail me or fine me....whereas if I say Christians are all shit they give me a prayer room at work, and free housing and food...even in America you cannot openly have a free discussion about the stupidity and barbarisim of Islam without a bunch of thugs burning you out ...so tell me who is it exactlly that can't be crticized....and then I cannot openly discuss the historical and scientific evidence of the real story of the Holocaust, and the role of the zionists in it...without the ADL sending bomb threats, or the JDL putting pressure on to have the discussion closed down.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK fine...there are millions of muslims invading europe raping women and childeren and creating a de facto genocide...and if I live in Europe and speak out agianst it... if I say Islam is a regressive bunch of inbred assholes clinging to a retarded cult....the European police come to my house and jail me or fine me....whereas if I say Christians are all shit they give me a prayer room at work, and free housing and food...even in America you cannot openly have a free discussion about the stupidity and barbarisim of Islam without a bunch of thugs burning you out ...so tell me who is it exactlly that can't be crticized..

That's because the Israelis want the muslims away from them. So, in Europe, you're not allowed to criticize them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or Israel. Lest they(the muslims) go back to whence they came. ;)

Soros is a big proponent of muslim immigration, no? Is Soro's not a jew?

Do you really think the US is in the ME for our own good? Or do you think it's more likely we are in the ME, creating immigrants, for Israel's good?

The answer is pretty plain. :)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because the Israelis want the muslims away from them. So, in Europe, you're not allowed to criticize them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or Israel. Lest they(the muslims) go back to whence they came. ;)

Soros is a big proponent of muslim immigration, no? Is Soro's not a jew?

Do you really think the US is in the ME for our own good? Or do you think it's more likely we are in the ME, creating immigrants, for Israel's good?

The answer is pretty plain. :)
I have no idea why we are in the ME...for Isreal's good for the Oil companies good, for the zionist bankers good, to bolster up the oil dollar, for Saudi Arabia's good...t keep the price of oil high...honestly I have no idea why...however I find the idea that the Isrealis are trying to deport the whole muslim population to europe so they can have the entire ME to themselves not very plausable...unless they are going to move the entire city of Mecca to Rome.I personally think the Rothschild banks and Soros, just want to destroy westeren culture because of it's liberal ideals of represenative goverments, personal freedom,and Christanity.I don't know if I think the actual Isreali citizen is a zionist or just a tool or pawn like we are for the Rothschilds. I think that the Rothschild and I suppose you could say the zionist are flooding europe in the hopes the muslim world and the West will kill each other off so that the zionist don't have to dirty their hands doing it themselves.I feel that scenario is more likely what the goverment of Isreal has envisoned.... The only thing I know for sure is that you can not only critcize the West you can villify it with impunity....Europeans are the only race of people on this planet you can do this to..in fact South Africa is murdering them by the boatloads and our press refuses to report on it.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea why we are in the ME.

I do. :)

in fact South Africa is murdering them by the boatloads and our press refuses to report on it.

I don't care what happens in South Africa. That's their Country, not mine.

My interests remain centered on US policy and ideology. The rest is muddy water. I don't care what happens in the EU, ME, Israel, South Africa or any where else. I only care where and how US money is spent, where we send our army and why, what our government is doing or not doing and all that goes with it. The only reason I give two shits about what goes on with Israel and Iran and Syria is because the US is involved. If the US was not involved, I don't care if Israel is wiped off the map or if Israel kills every Palestinian and takes over the ME. I don't care. For instance, I don't have a fucking clue what is going on with Andorra. I don't know what kind of problems they have and I don't care. I don't care if they get along with their neighbors. I would love it if I did not know what the fuck was going on with Israehole or Iran because we had no part in it.

Being involved in other Countries business is Globalist. Period. When Israel uses US money, arms and the threat of US backing to achieve it's goals, THEN it's my business and it's a US Globalist policy.

If and when the US get's it's own house in order, other Countries can follow suit, or not. That's on them.

Our involvement with Israel is the reason we are in the ME. Otherwise, we have no reason to give a shit what happens in Iran, or Syria or anywhere else. It's really quite simple.

"peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." Thomas Jefferson.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is. What was she thinking? Everybody knows Israeli Soldiers will kill a baby if given the chance. ;)
They might have come across a mine field that needed clearing. Always be prepared for any eventuality! Standard practice over there.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am aghast this crap happened only five or so miles from my home.
While I would not wear a MAGA or any kind of hat in a restaurant because it is not polite and my momma taught me manners,
Mr Joseph does have a right to wear his political beliefs on his head
or anywhere he Gosh darn pleases. Moreover it seems
many businesses and their employees have forgotten that their business is to serve the customer
and that traditionally the customer is always right..even when he isn't.

Moreover, while Miami voted mostly Blue, the very large Cuban-American Republican population
here makes it quite dangerous for liberals and commies to threaten bodily harm to Trump supporters regardless of their race.
Dadeland Mall's parking lot is huge and a great place for a pissed off Cuban to wait for and ambush
a communist butt fucker cheesecake server.
That many of the people who accosted Mr Joseph and called him the "N" word are themselves black makes it much worse.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do. :)

I don't care what happens in South Africa. That's their Country, not mine.

My interests remain centered on US policy and ideology. The rest is muddy water. I don't care what happens in the EU, ME, Israel, South Africa or any where else. I only care where and how US money is spent, where we send our army and why, what our government is doing or not doing and all that goes with it. The only reason I give two shits about what goes on with Israel and Iran and Syria is because the US is involved. If the US was not involved, I don't care if Israel is wiped off the map or if Israel kills every Palestinian and takes over the ME. I don't care. For instance, I don't have a fucking clue what is going on with Andorra. I don't know what kind of problems they have and I don't care. I don't care if they get along with their neighbors. I would love it if I did not know what the fuck was going on with Israehole or Iran because we had no part in it.

Being involved in other Countries business is Globalist. Period. When Israel uses US money, arms and the threat of US backing to achieve it's goals, THEN it's my business and it's a US Globalist policy.

If and when the US get's it's own house in order, other Countries can follow suit, or not. That's on them.

Our involvement with Israel is the reason we are in the ME. Otherwise, we have no reason to give a shit what happens in Iran, or Syria or anywhere else. It's really quite simple.

"peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." Thomas Jefferson.
Well you have it dialed in...me I'm not so certain....what the fuck is going on....we sell a helluva alot of military gear to Saudi Arabia , and entangle ourselves in their political intruges pretty deeply, and they are the single largest exporter of terrorisim according to our own State Department, and they would also like to see Iran brought down....,One day we are hunting down Al Queda the next day we are shipping them arms..I think it's extremly relevant to stay aware of what is going on around the globe,it tells us what the globalists are up to and what their endgame is ....for us..as for the money I'd just as soon see it never leave the country...We only get to see so much of the great global chess game and we draw inferences from what we do see,but in the end who knows what deals have been struck behind our backs.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you have it dialed in...me I'm not so certain....what the fuck is going on....we sell a helluva alot of military gear to Saudi Arabia , and entangle ourselves in their political intruges pretty deeply, and they are the single largest exporter of terrorisim according to our own State Department, and they would also like to see Iran brought down....,One day we are hunting down Al Queda the next day we are shipping them arms..I think it's extremly relevant to stay aware of what is going on around the globe,it tells us what the globalists are up to and what their endgame is ....for us..as for the money I'd just as soon see it never leave the country...We only get to see so much of the great global chess game and we draw inferences from what we do see,but in the end who knows what deals have been struck behind our backs.

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Saudis and the terrorists/rebels we back and fund don't attack Israel. But they do attack those that may attack Israel, like Syria or Iran backed groups.

Funny how that works. ;)

From where I sit, it looks like we're working for Israel. It sure works out nice for them.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Saudis and the terrorists/rebels we back and fund don't attack Israel. But they do attack those that may attack Israel, like Syria or Iran backed groups.

Funny how that works. ;)

From where I sit, it looks like we're working for Israel. It sure works out nice for them.
true words

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what they want to divert our attention away from today....
What don't they have a vested interest to distract from? Mueller investigation imploding on several fronts, Stormy Daniels exposed as NXIVM, Her Attorney paid $8m by Saudi Prince in advance, MS13 squarely called out with Dem leaders & CNN looking like idiots for getting caught twisting Trump's words out of context, Misreporting of Palestinian protest backfiring, SES & Serco being exposed, Brennan in Congress's crosshairs with simultaneous threat of grand Jury indictment for running a soft coup against a duly elected president, Peace on Korean peninsula, Iran Deal exposed, etc, etc,,,,,

Take your pick as to what they are trying to distract from. It is all crumbling. They will trot out Hogg & the rest of the Parkland Nazi youth to try to gain any traction they can at this point even as this new false flag is practically exposed in real time before they can even get the narrative for it out there....

There will be more frequent attacks all over while they scramble for any advantage they can find to keep SES & Serco out of the public eye.

Very Sloppy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors