Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PlantB20180519_low.jpg
Now if that was wooden and had a few holes drilled in it..... it might actually SOLVE a few social issues.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didn't work on me very well.
Probably worked better than you think.

I'm sure you have more respect, desire to discern reality, and plain old common sense that those Honda was recommending it's use on simply from the experience we all had growing up that is sadly missing from these newer generations.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of Chile's 34 bishops RESIGN over a sex abuse and cover-up scandal after crisis meeting with the Pope
  • Pope Francis has accused Chile's bishops of destroying evidence of sex crimes
  • Francis said the entire Chilean church hierarchy was collectively responsible
  • In a leaked 2,300-page report, the pope blasted the entire Chilean church hierarchy for their 'grave defects' in handling abuse cases
  • All 34 Chilean bishops have now offered to resign following the crisis meeting
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...resignation-Pope-abuse-scandal-statement.html

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of Chile's 34 bishops RESIGN over a sex abuse and cover-up scandal after crisis meeting with the Pope
  • Pope Francis has accused Chile's bishops of destroying evidence of sex crimes
  • Francis said the entire Chilean church hierarchy was collectively responsible
  • In a leaked 2,300-page report, the pope blasted the entire Chilean church hierarchy for their 'grave defects' in handling abuse cases
  • All 34 Chilean bishops have now offered to resign following the crisis meeting
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...resignation-Pope-abuse-scandal-statement.html
I guess all 23 bishops didn't go along with mass importation of muslim child rapists.Kind of Ironic, and telling, that the same man who is filling europe with hordes of neanderthals who rape white women and childeren are condeming these men...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange the Mockingbird Media forewent capitalizing on a perfectly good train derailment in Alexandria involving 31 derailed cars out of 167. Freight train derailed before bridge on straight track hitting bridge & causing bridge to fail. Think someone got the schedules confused & deployed the stolen derailer on the wrong train.

Freight train derails in Alexandria, no injuries reported
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/freight-train-derails-in-alexandria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lovely.... a new piece on the great chessboard..
The more they roll out the Clerics as Iran exerts its power in Iraq, the more dissatisfied the population of Iraq will become. All that is a result of Obama pulling our troops out and essentially turning Iraq over to ISIS & Iran to Rule.

As Trump continues to erode Irans power and cut off funding obtained from Barry's unilateral, Illegal, & Congressionally Un-Ratified Treaty Deal with Iran, the financial benefits they obtained from that treaty will be stopped & soon run out - unless the EU financially props them up without the USA paying for it to the secretly (supposedly Classified from Congress no less - Illegal) hidden tune of $500 billion a year (2 separate semi-annual payments of $250 billion from USA to UN & then Iran for the term of the treaty - if rumors are correct).

They may try for a few years, but it won't last long.....and it will further weaken an EU that is already on the brink of financial collapse all by itself.

The power will soon shift in our favor .... only a matter of time. If Iran makes good on it's promise to name names of bribed officials as part of the deal, it will only hasten that.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already hearing that EU support for Iran deal is essentially crumbling and expressed sympathies & support is in empty words only. Iran is threatening to out dirty politicians to blackmail into keeping deal alive but it will be announced by Pompeo tomorrow that these efforts have essentially failed and deal is effectively dead.

The bulk of the EU members just can't pony up the big bucks and support their own immigrant population problems! Those that can, wont do it unilaterally and will back out after tomorrow's announcement fairly quickly. There will be a token effort to ignore our sanctions to protect their investments for a short while, but when push come to shove they can't endure sanctions themselves from us for that defiance. They will fold like a cheap suit!

Hee Hee Hee! Very predictable!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The more they roll out the Clerics as Iran exerts its power in Iraq, the more dissatisfied the population of Iraq will become. All that is a result of Obama pulling our troops out and essentially turning Iraq over to ISIS & Iran to Rule.

As Trump continues to erode Irans power and cut off funding obtained from Barry's unilateral, Illegal, & Congressionally Un-Ratified Treaty Deal with Iran, the financial benefits they obtained from that treaty will be stopped & soon run out - unless the EU financially props them up without the USA paying for it to the secretly (supposedly Classified from Congress no less - Illegal) hidden tune of $500 billion a year (2 separate semi-annual payments of $250 billion from USA to UN & then Iran for the term of the treaty - if rumors are correct).

They may try for a few years, but it won't last long.....and it will further weaken an EU that is already on the brink of financial collapse all by itself.

The power will soon shift in our favor .... only a matter of time. If Iran makes good on it's promise to name names of bribed officials as part of the deal, it will only hasten that.
you don't think any of it's a result of us playing John Wayne in the ME...I mean honestly how stupid is it to try and institute a Republic in a Muslim Arab world.....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't think any of it's a result of us playing John Wayne in the ME
Sure there is plenty of anti American sentiment sparked by years of bombing innocents so the bankers can get richer, but most of it is fueled & perpetuated by those who are making big bucks in black market crime picking the pockets of the poor as a result of the Cabal perpetuating intolerable conditions.

Most people around the world are not stupid enough to actually believe the narratives that are being kept alive by these criminals, especially if their lives start getting a little better as they see the bombs & bullets are actually killing the bad guys who have had their boots on their necks and hands in their pockets for decades for a change. When regular people actually see a chance for a better life might actually become attainable as crime networks are broken, attitudes can change pretty quickly. They might actually start taking responsibility for cleaning up their own countries & neighborhoods if it takes once they no longer have to sell their children into sex slavery just to eat or don a suicide vest and blow yourself up to protect your family.

People are funny that way no matter who they are.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure there is plenty of anti American sentiment sparked by years of bombing innocents so the bankers can get richer, but most of it is fueled & perpetuated by those who are making big bucks in black market crime picking the pockets of the poor as a result of the Cabal perpetuating intolerable conditions.

Most people around the world are not stupid enough to actually believe the narratives that are being kept alive by these criminals, especially if their lives start getting a little better as they see the bombs & bullets are actually killing the bad guys who have had their boots on their necks and hands in their pockets for decades for a change. When regular people actually see a chance for a better life might actually become attainable as crime networks are broken, attitudes can change pretty quickly. They might actually start taking responsibility for cleaning up their own countries & neighborhoods if it takes once they no longer have to sell their children into sex slavery just to eat.
We are Westeners...we have a unique history that allowed for us to create a represenative style of goverment, that unique history took us thousands of years to create, it is not an exportable idea, it is not relevant in a cultures that does not share that same unique history..their solutions to their problems will have to be unique to them..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are Westeners...we have a unique history that allowed for us to create a represenative style of goverment, that unique history took us thousands of years to create, it is not an exportable idea, it is not relevant in a cultures that does not share that same unique history..their solutions to their problems will have to be unique to them..

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's not like we didn't already do the CIA coup thing in Iran and force a western backed leader on them. The Shaw. Turns out the people of Iran didn't agree with Pat's sentiment and ran him off. :giggle:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's not like we didn't already do the CIA coup thing in Iran and force a western backed leader on them. The Shaw. Turns out the people of Iran didn't agree with Pat's sentiment and ran him off. :giggle:
When you install a corrupt, autocratic dictator and then support him for 25 years, some blow-back is likely. ;)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you install a corrupt, autocratic dictator and then support him for 25 years, some blow-back is likely. ;)

Yeah.

Our more recent efforts in afgahnistan and Iraq don't seem to paying off quite so well either. It hasn't been 25 years yet. :)

The war America can't win: how the Taliban are regaining control in ...

Anti-U.S. Shia
cleric wins Iraqi
election

But what do I know? Maybe this time will be different. We'll kill the bad guys in Iran and the people will love us, like Pat says. :giggle:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...................we gotta get rid of this idea of exporting democracy, for our own sakes.....if they want to cut off their wives clits, and wrap them in garbage bags.. it's their karma to deal with...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the thing is though what ever faction you deal with in those countries is gonna be a corrupt autocratic dictator....you're stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.which warlord is wearing the white hat.So the long and the short of it is this...if you want to have relationships with those nations you are gonna have to accept and support an autocratic dictator who does things you find repulsive....if you can't accept that then you can't have relationships with them...because St.Francis wasn't reincarnated among the ruling elite of Tehran, or Karachi.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
maybe...or maybe a forgien power finnanced and promoted insurrection in Iran in order to place their own puppet in power..say you're the head of the Rothschild bank, and you want to take control of the diamond mines of a country...all you have to do is tamper with their currency, hammer their economy,create poverty and fund a "Peoples" movement promise the poor uneducated free shit destablize the country, and fund a movment to put a puppet in power that gives you exclusive access to the resources under the banner of Justice Equality and Brotherhood.......the Rothschild banks have been doing this for centuries...behind various flags...the Union Jack, the Stars and Stripes, the Tricolor...the Chinese are doing it all over Africa, the Russians do it....if the Ayatollah had truely been the choice of the people they would not have needed to brutalize their people to maintain power.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...................we gotta get rid of this idea of exporting democracy, for our own sakes.....if they want to cut off their wives clits, and wrap them in garbage bags.. it's their karma to deal with...

It's like the friend or family member that everybody knows with the cheating ratty bitch wife(or vise versa) that breaks up with her so you tell him "I never liked that bitch anyway". Two days later they are back together and you're the bad guy.

It's the same with people in other countries and their government. It's best to just stay out of it lest you become the bad guy when they get back together.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if the Ayatollah had truely been the choice of the people they would not have needed to brutalize their people to maintain power.

Who says they are?

I mean, I know the politicians and western media say such things but they also said Iraq was dumping Kuwait babies on the floor and taking the incubators.

If Iran ran stories from BLM or the libtard protests with video of police teargasing folks or the often produced Rodney King type videos it would not be hard for a foreign person to believe that the US brutalizes it's own people. ;)

It's all perspective and I don't live in Iran or believe the news or politicians that are making a case for their own agenda. :)

Hell, a few days ago our own media was trying to sell a story that Trump said all Mexicans are animals. But I'm supposed to believe everything I hear from Iran is true and not taken out of context? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who says they are?

I mean, I know the politicians and western media say such things but they also said Iraq was dumping Kuwait babies on the floor and taking the incubators.

If Iran ran stories from BLM or the libtard protests with video of police teargasing folks or the often produced Rodney King type videos it would not be hard for a foreign person to believe that the US brutalizes it's own people. ;)

It's all perspective and I don't live in Iran or believe the news or politicians that are making a case for their own agenda. :)

Hell, a few days ago our own media was trying to sell a story that Trump said all Mexicans are animals. But I'm supposed to believe everything I hear from Iran is true and not taken out of context? :rolleyes:
there is some truth to that....the International press is a tool of the globalist, they report or don't report what they choose to..of course it would help if the Iranian goverment allowed their people free access to the internet and the world community, which they don't.that fact alone makes you wonder. but then it is also curious that Iran is one of the few countries that isn't controled by the western banking cartels,just as khadaffy was propablly executed by Obama for the crime of having the most stable currency in Africa.and his efforts to create a stable currency for the African contininet......are probablly why Hilary came,she saw, and she assasinated....it is real funny what our media chooses to tell us...It is really strange that for a country that plays such a central role in the ME our media has effectively pulled a blackout on any real information about Iran,the very scarcity of information about Iran that our press gives us should make us real suspicious ...they are doing the same thing in South Africa a total news blackout.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course it would help if the Iranian goverment allowed their people free access to the internet and the world community, which they don't.that fact alone makes you wonder.

I dunno. It's not like they don't know that the US is trying to overthrow their country and that the CIA would certainly use the internet to do it if given the opportunity. Restricting access just kinda makes sense in that context.

Didn't Joe Biden invent the internet? :giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno. It's not like they don't know that the US is trying to overthrow their country and that the CIA would certainly use the internet to do it if given the opportunity. Restricting access just kinda makes sense in that context.

Didn't Joe Biden invent the internet? :giggle:
Al Gore invented the internet and global warming.....yeah,..........., but don't we have that same argument here...the globalist are trying to overthrow our republic, hell they are still trying to nullify our last election , but we who are not leftist believe the best way to fight them is with free speech and free thought.not censorship.restricting people's access to to information and speech looks more to me like tyranny than protection...if the people don't have a right to dissent they may well feel they have no alternative for change other than violence.grown thinking adult don't like to be told their freedoms are being taken for their own good.it's a flimsy argument.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Al Gore invented the internet and global warming.....yeah,..........., but don't we have that same argument here...the globalist are trying to overthrow our republic, hell they are still trying to nullify our last election , but we who are not leftist believe the best way to fight them is with free speech and free thought.not censorship.restricting people's access to to information and speech looks more to me like tyranny than protection...if the people don't have a right to dissent they may well feel they have no alternative for change other than violence.grown thinking adult don't like to be told their freedoms are being taken for their own good.it's a flimsy argument.

But that's us, the regular people. Obviously, our government(at least a good portion of them) sees it as Iran's government sees it. Sure, we have the internet. But is our government not fileiing criminal charges against "Russian companies" that used the internet(free speech) to influence the election? Do not many libtards believe the Russians helped Trump win by using the internet?

Look, Facebook and others ARE censoring the internet with our government asking them to do it. Identifying russian memes and banning them. There are US Army commercials playing on regular mainstream network tv showing US soldiers identifying and taking down internet threats.

Iran is not the only ones censoring the internet from foreign propaganda. Our government is doing it too. Maybe in a lesser and more targeted way but that's because we have the money to do so. Iran does not have the means that our government has. It makes more sense to just not play. Same reason terrorist groups prefer urban warfare. It doesn't make any sense to fight out in the open with the US.

Just something to think about. I don't know because I don't live in Iran and I do not trust what my own government and media tells me. That means I'm not really in a position to criticize somebody else's government on such matters. Mine does all it can to sensor the internet without causing an uprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors