Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VarveG20180622_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what skeletons are in Peter Fonda's closet that the studio heads are using to blackmail him into pulling this stunt....
Guessing it ain't gonna be hard to figure out given his preoccupation with pedophiles and plot of at least one of his movies.

He needs to go to jail for his threats against Baron and ICE agents and their families now!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guessing it ain't gonna be hard to figure out given his preoccupation with pedophiles and plot of at least one of his movies.

He needs to go to jail for his threats against Baron and ICE agents and their families now!
oh yeah if you or I had made a similar threat against Obama's kids,or Hilary's pup ...they'd put us in a cell sunlight couldn't reach.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unhinged Democrat Mob SWARMS HOME of DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen – Days After Chasing Her from Restaurant (VIDEO)

This ANTIFA tactic of the left targeting homes and families needs to be shut down now! They are domestic terrorists. Treat them accordingly! The NYU professor, Peter Fonda, and a host of others need a Zero Tolerance Policy imposed now.
you call that a mob...the guys who stormed the Winter Palace were a mob...the guys who threw the Tea into the Boston Harbor were a mob...the guys who stormed the Bastille were a mob....this was a dozen grossly obese women on public assistance, and a dozen what appears to be gay guys wearing the same clothes their mothers dressed them in when they were eleven......in other words this was a bus stop in San Francisco

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
stg062118dAPR20180621034506.jpg

Gloating much? Not that I consider Fox conservative, but it is the last one left that will at least try to air a conservative opinion.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found Dead FBI Special Agent David Raynor murdered with his own gun
http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1398-fbi-agent-who-exposed-hillary-clinton-s-cover-up-found-dead
© Neon Nettle
oh come the fuck on people...2+2 for God sakes...what reality did I fall into.What does Hilary have to do to get arressted start eating childern in broad daylight on a public corner....they didn't kill him to protect Hilary..they killed him to protect Obama, and the guys who pull Obamas strings....for the life of me the US is starting to look as bad as the cartels in Mexico...didn't this same scenario happen with John Ashe..just a day before he was set to testify...do people realize how many people who are set to testify against the Clintons end up getting killed..

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EXCLUSIVE: This is the FBI agent who worked on Hillary Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'retarded' and texted 'f**k Trump' to her colleague lover - seen for the first time since her identity was revealed after release of IG report
  • Sally Moyer, 44, was named as the FBI agent who traded anti-Trump texts that were seen in the 568-page inspector general report released last Friday
  • In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Moyer was seen leaving her home. She declined to discuss the controversy
  • Moyer was identified only as 'Agent 5' in the report, but her name was released by Congressman Mark Meadows during a congressional hearing this week
  • At the time of the texts, she was on the 'filter team' for the Clinton probe - a small team that determined whether information could be used in the investigation
  • Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time
  • The two have since married, according the report
  • Moyer texted her lover, 'Screw you Trump,' and added that Hillary Clinton 'better win ... otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns'
  • Also pictured is Kevin Clinesmith, 36, identified as 'Attorney 2' in the IG report who was found to have sent similar messages
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EXCLUSIVE: This is the FBI agent who worked on Hillary Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'retarded' and texted 'f**k Trump' to her colleague lover - seen for the first time since her identity was revealed after release of IG report
  • Sally Moyer, 44, was named as the FBI agent who traded anti-Trump texts that were seen in the 568-page inspector general report released last Friday
  • In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Moyer was seen leaving her home. She declined to discuss the controversy
  • Moyer was identified only as 'Agent 5' in the report, but her name was released by Congressman Mark Meadows during a congressional hearing this week
  • At the time of the texts, she was on the 'filter team' for the Clinton probe - a small team that determined whether information could be used in the investigation
  • Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time
  • Moyer texted her lover, 'Screw you Trump,' and added that Hillary Clinton 'better win ... otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns'
  • Also pictured is Kevin Clinesmith, 36, identified as 'Attorney 2' in the IG report who was found to have sent similar messages
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html
No collusion there folks, move along....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Byrne v. Foundation et al
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
SUMMONS (14) Issued Electronically as to AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, DAVID BROCK, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, CORRECT THE RECORD, JAN GILOOLY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, JOHN PODESTA, SHAREBLUE, JONATHAN WACKROW.(zsth)
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24810209/Byrne_v_Foundation_et_al

FBI Agent found dead next day

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crooked H been "helping" again?
Byrne v. Foundation et al
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
SUMMONS (14) Issued Electronically as to AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, DAVID BROCK, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, CORRECT THE RECORD, JAN GILOOLY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, JOHN PODESTA, SHAREBLUE, JONATHAN WACKROW.(zsth)
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24810209/Byrne_v_Foundation_et_al

FBI Agent found dead next day
let me guess....Gary John Byrne will soon be suicided.....I'm guessing he will shoot himself in the back of the head six times.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Her looks..... dam..... just dam!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh come the fuck on people...2+2 for God sakes...what reality did I fall into.What does Hilary have to do to get arressted start eating childern in broad daylight on a public corner....they didn't kill him to protect Hilary..they killed him to protect Obama, and the guys who pull Obamas strings....for the life of me the US is starting to look as bad as the cartels in Mexico...didn't this same scenario happen with John Ashe..just a day before he was set to testify...do people realize how many people who are set to testify against the Clintons end up getting killed..
That unfortunate weightlifting "accident"?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who do you think the cartels take their orders from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors