Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turkish 'sex cult' leader who preached while surrounded by glamorous women dubbed his 'kittens' is arrested over fraud
  • Adnan Oktar, an alleged Turkish sex cult leader, was detained on Wednesday
  • The controversial Islamic televangelist figure was handcuffed in Istanbul
  • He and some of his female supporters were arrested over fraud accusations
  • Oktar presented programmes surrounded by scantily-clad and heavily made-up women - who appeared to have had plastic surgery - who he dubbed 'kittens'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urrounded-glamorous-women-arrested-fraud.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mgVnUvaKtq5Pgu-WOE5uianwVI4reyNQfOFLzo_OQYE.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fucking love this...Trump is just stirring up a shit storm in British politics.....LOL
If you believe in conspiracy theories, tonight (Friday the 13th) (Knights Templar significance) ought to prove very interesting when the real SHIT STORM is theoretically supposed to start.

Supposedly it is not a coincidence the USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group is parked just off the south coast of England right now in addition to Trump's own US 150 man official security team (he also employs a separate undercover private team unofficially in addition to JSOC). Lot's of speculation about what might occur, but no one knows for sure as it is being held as a surprise (or just a cyber LARP threat to worry them a lot & set them off balance while he presses them in negotiations).

The 14th is when the Pro-Trump Welcome Rally that Mayor Sadiq Kahn banned (that is supposedly moving forward anyway) as well as the Free Tommy Robinson protest (that is also supposed to happen as well shortly afterward). (I have not heard of a planned Free Assange protest but I wouldn't rule one out). It is also expected there would be 50,000 people attending scheduled Anti-Trump protests as well. (Lots of frustration in the air after losing the World Cup thrown into the mix).

I think it could get real interesting if Trump is disrespected again by May & the Queen during tomorrow's (13th) talks and if he were to get pissed and say he decided to change his planned itinerary, show up to the Pro-Trump Rally and said a few choice fiery words of dissatisfaction in one of his famous Campaign Rally Unscripted Moments and suddenly throw his support behind & endorse a candidate that had just conveniently emerged on the 13th to challenge May's Government leadership on Brexit, while invoking financial injustices of the ruling class of Britain, "The City of London" 's Bar ownership of the financial district and it's ownership of Washington DC in turn, along with the plight of both Julian Assange, and that of Tommy Robinson things could get very interesting indeed.

Remember Trump's got Boris & / or Farrage just waiting in the wings, either one of which might just emerge to mount and announce a serious challenge to May's government on the 13th & Rally the Populist Movement to rally all the other party factions into near total revolt to demand damn near anything from the Queen before Trump leaves.

While all this is just my own speculation / wishful thinking & probably never gonna happen, it does seem like all the necessary ingredients for what could only be called The Perfect Storm are coincidentally present with plenty of available US security forces conveniently in place to ensure Trump's Safety independent of the Crown's forces and intervene in any possible FF operations or resistance that might be mounted.

(end of my unrealistic fantasy)
Dh9XXRbW0AAdxGR.jpg

B0C08CD1-D845-4D9B-9117-04D0AF4C3192-1024x1014.jpeg

Dhe0yY1U0AEtDB8.jpg

All I keep hearing is grab the popcorn....
scary_popcorn.gif

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump's exclusive interview with the Sun hit the newsstands in the UK today

TRUMP'S BREXIT BLAST
Donald Trump told Theresa May how to do Brexit ‘but she wrecked it’ – and says the US trade deal is off
In a world exclusive interview with The Sun, the US President said Theresa May had ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/trump-may-brexit-us-deal-off/

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump's exclusive interview with the Sun hit the newsstands in the UK today

TRUMP'S BREXIT BLAST
Donald Trump told Theresa May how to do Brexit ‘but she wrecked it’ – and says the US trade deal is off
In a world exclusive interview with The Sun, the US President said Theresa May had ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/trump-may-brexit-us-deal-off/
Trump is an American......how many times have Americans pissed the English off....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well to be honest... as the rebellious child... that is to be expected.

SCARY part is that Donald Trump appears to be the only adult in the room.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
you know I was thinking about this lately...The English are noted for being tacturian,proper,..the french for being unwashed and lusty, the Irish for being...well just Irish...the Italians for being passionate and lovers of beauty.....and Americans have always been known for being direct, disregard for social conventions,and efficent....so when did we start attacking people like Trump for being intrensically American, when did we forget who we are...fuck europe I live in one of the most cosmoplitan places on earth..I have alot of friend from Europe,and I'm reall happy I'm not european...I like being a blunt, direct,unconventional fool who calls it as he sees it and is willing to set the whole apple cart on fire..if that is what it takes to get the job done.

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you know I was thinking about this lately...The English are noted for being tacturian,proper,..the french for being unwashed and lusty, the Irish for being...well just Irish...the Italians for being passionate and lovers of beauty.....and Americans have always been known for being direct, disregard for social conventions,and efficent....so when did we start attacking people like Trump for being intrensically American, when did we forget who we are...fuck europe I live in one of the most cosmoplitan places on earth..I have alot of friend from Europe,and I'm reall happy I'm not european...I like being a blunt, direct,unconventional fool who calls it as he sees it and is willing to set the whole apple cart on fire..if that is what it takes to get the job done.
I concur. I like directness.
Also, Please email [email protected] urging them not to ban vaping in vehicles.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All my life the left accuses the right of being cowboys.. shooting first and talking later. Screaming diplomacy first everyday...

Along come an actual cowboy named Don. Who does want to talk first. Diplomacy often requires talking nice if not nicer to your enemy than you friends.

What does the antiwar left want. It certainly ain't diplomacy. They did afterall loose a rigged election. They want war. They want war with Russia in particular because Russia for the most part as the MENTOR of the left... has abandoned leftist policies...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All my life the left accuses the right of being cowboys.. shooting first and talking later. Screaming diplomacy first everyday...

Along come an actual cowboy named Don. Who does want to talk first. Diplomacy often requires talking nice if not nicer to your enemy than you friends.

What does the antiwar left want. It certainly ain't diplomacy. They did afterall loose a rigged election. They want war. They want war with Russia in particular because Russia for the most part as the MENTOR of the left... has abandoned leftist policies...

cowboys huh.... so hardworking,honest,moral,charitable.humble.and envormentally grounded,independent, and tough...yeah we don't want that element in our goverment.no wonder the left and the political class don't like cowboys

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cowboys huh.... so hardworking,honest,moral,charitable.humble.and envormentally grounded,independent, and tough...yeah we don't want that element in our goverment.no wonder the left and the political class don't like cowboys
The whole of American culture or spirit offends them. They strive to achieve what NOKO has. And the USSR had.

AMERICAN ideals destroyed one and is real close to doing same to other...

China The real enemy of freedom is next.

Keep a cowboy in the oval. It can be done without firing a shot.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how much of his brain did they cut out?
Obviously not enough if no name is still opening his fucking mouth & communicating. Resign & enjoy what little time you have left you traitor or just Die already you living piece of shit!

obviously that last bit for he who shall not be named & not you!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump irks the Queen by breaking royal protocol THREE times: Tardy president keeps monarch, 92, waiting, fails to bow and then walks in front of her…causing her to shoo him out of the way
:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

One is not amused! Trump breaks protocol during Royal visit up to THREE times as he keeps Queen waiting 12 minutes, fails to bow and walks in front of her...causing her to shoo him out the way
  • Trump repeatedly breached royal protocol during his meeting with the Queen
  • The president left the 92-year-old monarch waiting for between 12 and 15 in the 80 degree F heat when he was late for their meeting on Friday
  • The American leader then broke with tradition by refusing to bow to the Queen, instead greeting her with a hearty handshake
  • First lady Melania also proffered a handshake over a curtsy
  • The president's biggest faux pas came when he was invited to join the Queen to inspect the guard of honor
  • Trump turned his back on the monarch and marched ahead of her as they walked past the troops - in what was a serious breach of protocol
  • The gaffes were quickly picked up on social media, where he was slammed for being 'rude' and 'disrespectful'

Fuck Protocol! Everything has a meaning!
upload_2018-7-14_2-57-17.png
upload_2018-7-14_2-59-22.png
4E3573E900000578-5952671-The_first_lady_also_met_the_Queen_with_a_handshake_rather_than_t-a-4_1531538951357.jpg

The first lady also met the Queen with a handshake, rather than the traditional curtsy

upload_2018-7-14_3-4-21.png
upload_2018-7-14_3-6-33.png

4E35B09A00000578-5952671-Donald_Trump_has_sparked_outrage_for_his_disrespectful_failure_t-a-3_1531538951324.jpg

Trump not only turned his back on the Queen during his visit, but forced her to have to walk round him
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

She looks pissed!

:vino:

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2018-7-14_3-15-51.png

Father of New York socialite who was found dead at the bottom of a 27-story trash chute believes his daughter was 'murdered' amid bitter divorce with her construction boss husband
  • The father of a New York City socialite who was found dead in her luxury building's trash compactor believes his daughter was 'brutally murdered'
  • Nicholas Prychodko calls the NYPD's determination that her death was the result of an accident or suicide 'inconceivable' and 'preposterous'
  • Lara Prychodko, 48, was struggling with many issues when she died this week
  • The mother-of-one died after falling 27 floors down her trash chute into the compactor at her Union Square, New York City apartment building
  • Her lawyer says she was in the middle of a contentious divorce, lost custody of her son, age nine, and was ordered to undergo regular drug and alcohol testing
  • Attorney Eric A. Seiff said his client believed her substance abuse issues were connected to a 'growing brain tumor'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hute-believes-daughter-brutally-murdered.html

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors