Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Kinda hard to justify buying treasuries when it is only slightly better than sticking cash under the mattress.
"If you can't stand in front of it with a rifle, you don't really own it."

But the downside to stuffing it all in your mattress is that you pretty much have to stand in front of it with a rifle all the time.

TBH, I'm amazed that they managed to kick the can this far down the road 10 years ago. This serial blowing of credit bubbles will not end well.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A prime example of why it's a bad idea to passively allow yourself to be robbed -- there's a good chance they'll beat you to a pulp or outright kill you even if you give 'em whatever you've got.

But if ya think it's more than a coincidence, you should provide some evidence that goes beyond mere speculation.
I will say I find it very odd he took the money and left the scene only to return and kill the guy - why?

He had nothing to gain by returning and the store owner might already have called the police.

Did he kill him so he wouldn't be identified? Never occurred to him there were cameras & find the security system & take or delete the recording?

That assailant looks like someone who has been under the care of a mental health professional & while I have no proof, I believe he returned to kill him because he was supposed to kill him during the robbery but got confused when the merchant gave up the money so easily that he left but was later compelled to return to finish the job just like the Parkland shooter was compelled to go to the school that day. I think these people were unwitting subjects of mental programming. I have no evidence other than my gut feeling based on the assailant's actions which do not make sense to me. It is not natural.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/20/us/bush-cardiologist-killed-in-houston/index.html

Was he being asked questions about where the heart came from? No donor board would provide a young healthy heart to a then 74 year old man when many other recipient patients who were younger and in better physical condition would more realistically have a much better chance of survival.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
84yamfauicb11.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A prime example of why it's a bad idea to passively allow yourself to be robbed -- there's a good chance they'll beat you to a pulp or outright kill you even if you give 'em whatever you've got.

But if ya think it's more than a coincidence, you should provide some evidence that goes beyond mere speculation.
that is one helluva coincidence..and I don't believe in one helluva a coincidence.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel evacuates 800 White Helmets heroes and their families from Syrian army advances so they can be resettled in Britain, Germany and Canada
  • Israel rescued 800 members - and their families - for resettlement in the West
  • US, Canada and European states - including Britain - requested Israel safe them
  • White Helmets said that the evacuees were 'surrounded in a dangerous region'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5979271/Israel-evacuates-800-White-Helmets-heroes-families.html

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
America First - P.O.T.U.S' Budget

I do not begrudge veterans anything. Further, I also do not genuinely begrudge soldier brethenand sisters needed resources.

That stated, in my looking over this budget for a bit this morning, it seems rather clear there's a vast discrepency in distribution of resorces. The DOD and VA seem all that recieveany form of budgeted increase. All else is slashed. Yes, I comprehend that in budgeting there needs to be forms of balancing. Therein lies my quibble, even if this budget is finacially balanced it still contains blatant inequality for The People's welfare.

I'm all for Our Creator, guns, ammo, "here hold my beer and watch this" as the next patriotic American. Do feel strongly we need to defend America.

How can we do that though if it's hollowed out from inside?

Here's an example, education got cut this round. How are new soldiers going to stay adequately educated to compete with militaries around the world using STEM to fight us?

How can defend ourselves if our roadways, trains, ferries and transportation lies in dissarrayhaving been cut?

Where does our strength come from with agriculture cut, effectively losing that which feeds us?

No one here needs to respond to my questions. I pose them so as to perhaps invoke some thought, as well as demonstratepossibly why I hold no confidence as my vote still. The whole system has been routed and corrupted. I think possibly the best notion would be to start it again, aspiring more so to uphold our Founding Priniciples.

If you do respond pleasecomprehend that I will not debate. This is merely an expression of my greivance, opinion/s. I try to never argue opinions, as that's pointless. We each will believe, think as we each choose and no one can alter our thoughts, beliefs unless we choose to examine, review, and possibly alter them ourselves.

Hope everyone has a good 'un whatever it might be. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Ya get extras, ya know what to do with them. run 'er slow. :):wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Can think of a possible rationale the indictment was delayed. Will not state that in public though. Suffice it said, if DOJ is caught at something, aw well more reason to stay no confidence. All of it corrupt to the core.

Bah :facepalm: too much poly ticks now for me. My lovely single strand SS316 26 awg coils that were wrapped 7 times round 3 mm ID are chucking clouds at 0.50 +/- 0.05 Ω this morning. :) These :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud: ned some :coffee::coffee::coffee: to make 'em the more better. Think I'll :popcorn: as far as the poly circus goes & figure out doing up some staple wrapped wire. Or, I might go juggle chainsaws and lob around caber logs today. Hard to tell with me, I'm always here, there, when, then. I oughta read the fine print while still star dust. "Go play on Earth, it'll be fun they sez, ..." :giggle::giggle::crazy:

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
America First - P.O.T.U.S' Budget

I do not begrudge veterans anything. Further, I also do not genuinely begrudge soldier brethenand sisters needed resources.

That stated, in my looking over this budget for a bit this morning, it seems rather clear there's a vast discrepency in distribution of resorces. The DOD and VA seem all that recieveany form of budgeted increase. All else is slashed. Yes, I comprehend that in budgeting there needs to be forms of balancing. Therein lies my quibble, even if this budget is finacially balanced it still contains blatant inequality for The People's welfare.

I'm all for Our Creator, guns, ammo, "here hold my beer and watch this" as the next patriotic American. Do feel strongly we need to defend America.

How can we do that though if it's hollowed out from inside?

Here's an example, education got cut this round. How are new soldiers going to stay adequately educated to compete with militaries around the world using STEM to fight us?

How can defend ourselves if our roadways, trains, ferries and transportation lies in dissarrayhaving been cut?

Where does our strength come from with agriculture cut, effectively losing that which feeds us?

No one here needs to respond to my questions. I pose them so as to perhaps invoke some thought, as well as demonstrate possibly why I hold no confidence as my vote still. The whole system has been routed and corrupted. I think possibly the best notion would be to start it again, aspiring more so to uphold our Founding Priniciples.

If you do respond pleasecomprehend that I will not debate. This is merely an expression of my greivance, opinion/s. I try to never argue opinions, as that's pointless. We each will believe, think as we each choose and no one can alter our thoughts, beliefs unless we choose to examine, review, and possibly alter them ourselves.

Hope everyone has a good 'un whatever it might be. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Ya get extras, ya know what to do with them. run 'er slow. :):wave:
  • Doesn't really matter what Trump puts forward, it will never be approved and allocated anyway.
  • The USA has existed on a series of Continuing Resolutions for quite some time and has not run on a zero based budget as long as I can remember.
  • Each and every part of the system that existed was designed to utterly fleece America.
  • By changing / eliminating:
    • The Paris Climate Accord, TPP , NAFTA & scaling back our UN commitments
    • Getting NATO partners to pay up
    • Iran Deal withdrawal
    • Proposing elimination of all Tariffs at G7 or imposing reciprical tariffs on those countries that won't in bilateral trade
    • Eliminating aid to countries who don't cooperate on foreign policy or immigration
    • Cutting corporate taxes to repatriate corporate wealth
    • Seizing wealth of those involved in Human & Organ Trafficking, Drugs, Corruption, and crimes against humanity, etc.
    • Opening up new trade opportunities in North Korea (to compete with China), possibly with Iran if a resolution is reasonably possible, and among a host of other nations who's development has previously been arrested and mostly at our own cost.
    • Cutting military expenditures by ceasing the bombing of much of the middle east back to the stone age and scaling back the constant military preparedness exercises with South Korea against North Korea, etc.
    • Curtailing illegal immigration and stepping up deportations
    • Imposing Welfare Reforms that have massively cut the welfare rolls across the country.
    • Eventual elimination of Obamacare.
    • Elimination of costly regulations and reducing legal expenses to comply
To name but a few and seeking to settle long standing IMF issues, Trump has completely changed the economic ponzi scheme that was bleeding our country dry for half a century. As the FED reforms go up on the block the renegotiation of our country's Debt fraudulently levied to our treasury will have a dramatic effect IF DONE PROPERLY.

Education and infrastructure costs will in all probability be greatly reduced through elimination of many of the same Ponzi scheme tricks employed throughout these systems on a smaller scale. The breaking down of Serco's and other Crown Holdings stranglehold over institutional & infrastructure costing and patent theft / infringement should reduce costs greatly across the board if implemented honestly and completely. A full audit of CIA's actual ownership of large multinational's and a return of those proceeds to the federal Reserve will transform everything if implemented. The CIA created and owns much of the Tech Giants in operation today due to creating them from the illicit revenues it reaped world wide.

I don't think I came close to describing all the possibilities if it is done honestly and correctly. No one is so naive as to think it will be but the level of criminality cannot truly be imagined so quickly making a significant difference in the operational budget of this country is very doable very quickly IMHO.

I also do not really wish to debate or argue these points and am more pointing out possibilities that can easily be achieved when & if we ever defeat those who stand in our way. That means restoring rule of law and somehow cleaning up a justice system that is almost corrupt to the bone efficiently and I can only hope that involves the lion share of these 40,000+ reported sealed indictments specifically targeting dirty judges / SES attorneys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors