Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah that will go over like a lead balloon
Certainly it ain't gonna be Creepy Joe - But they may try to run Obama / Holder Just to see how stupid the plantation really is.

GorreB20180807_low.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MSM refuses to call Election for Balderson until 8,500 provisional & Absentee Ballots. O'Connor refuses to concede & demands recount. Extraordinarily low Republican Turnout strongly indicative of electoral shenanigans again! Very hard to believe republican turnout could be so low; Did not stop Trump from congratulating Balderson on win in tweet.

Ohio District 12 Special Election Results: Republican Troy Balderson Defeats Democrat Danny O’Connor by <1%

Ohio Special Election: Democrat Turnout 87% of 2016 Total — GOP Turnout Only 40% of 2016 Total

Trump-backed Balderson claims win over O'Connor in pivotal special election ruled too close to call

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lumber yard I've been going to for over 20 years has made a radical transformation...when I first started going there, the staff and salesmen were a fair representation of the ethnic demographs of the community....not anymore..because the huge number of jobs stolen by illegal hispanics in the construction industry, the staff and sales counter is overwhelmingly dominated by hispanics..it has now become prerequsite for the staff to be able to speak spainish..so not only are construction jobs being stolen by illegals but the jobs of all the supporting industries are daily being closed to American workers. Because these workers did not go to college their chances for upward mobility is harder, but now the few routes they did have to a middle class life are daily being shut to them, and nobody cares...they did not go to college so they have no voice in the political class, they have no voice in the media...the destruction of their lives is being censored by the globalist puppets, they are characterized as lazy idolent white and black riff raff that desrve to be eradicated and replaced, that their own extinction is not a result of globalist lust for power,and absolute control,but is their own fault. I often hear people who've never worked in the construction trade a day in their lives tell me how useless the American worker is,and I have to wonder at their mindless acceptance of the lies they hear in the media,their arrogance, their class bigotry..and their disregard for their own countrymen,being American means nothing to them..to people like this, they see America like the globalist do..just a market, not a home....and at the end of the day all they care about is the short term profit in dollars to them...they turn a blind eye to the havoc their appetites are bound t reap.

I hear people constantly deride and demean the work ethic of the millenials,but it is the work ethic our culture has taught them, their communities taught them their political parties taught them, that work has no honor,that there is no point in hard work ..that the road to succsess is being a criminal...game the system,break the laws,and betray your neighbors .

Working Class Americans: ‘Isolating’ To Be the Only English Speaker on the Job

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ng-to-be-the-only-english-speaker-on-the-job/

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Masturbating bicyclist shot by woman after trying to enter her SE Houston home, police say
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...rying-to-enter-her-se-houston-home-police-say
I blame the NRA for this...it's getting to the point where an innocent pervert can't ride down the street anymore masturbating in peace, and attempting sexual assult.. without getting shot......Now constrast this story to the countless stories of women being raped by muslim illegal aliens in Europe and see why we need our guns.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what are we up to now:
  • Saudi Froze all New Trade & Investment in Canada
  • Saudi Expelled the Canadian Ambassador
  • Saudi told Canada to seek help from UAE or Britain
  • Withdraw all Saudi Scholarship Students from Canadian Schools to other countries
  • Ending all Wheat, Barley, & Grain imports from Canada
  • Ending all Saudi Airline flights to & From Canada
  • Ending all Medical Treatment Programs in Canada & withdrawing all patients from Canadian hospitals & moving to other countries
Saudi Arabia stops medical treatment programs in Canada as row escalates

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I blame the NRA for this...it's getting to the point where an innocent pervert can't ride down the street anymore masturbating in peace, and attempting sexual assult.. without getting shot......Now constrast this story to the countless stories of women being raped by muslim illegal aliens in Europe and see why we need our guns.
Poor Guy, I can almost hear him on CNN now...

Well Anderson... There I Was, Minding My Own Business Riding My Bicycle Up The Road in South East Houston While Masturbating in Front of the Neighborhood Children When This Lady Putting Out Her Garbage Screams at Me to Get Away From Her Home or She Will Go Get Her Gun....So I Start to Follow Her Inside to Lecture on the Danger Her Ownership of Firearms Posed to the School Children of America and Confiscate Her Weapon for the Good of Humanity When Out of Nowhere She Pulls Out This AR-15 Pistol and Slams One In My Chest...Well, I Got Back On My Bike Intending To Heroically Pedal Like the Wind for Reinforcements and Return With a Contingent of SJW Protesters, a SWAT Team and Of Course a News Crew,...When all of a Sudden I Started to Lose My Hard On and Then Things Started to Get Really Blurry...
David-Hogg-2-19-18-1068x694.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOP Rep. Chris Collins' insider trading arrest puts a deep-red seat on the House battlefield
  • GOP Rep. Chris Collins' arrest on insider trading charges makes his deep-red New York district more competitive in November's House elections.
  • Supporters of his Democratic opponent, Nate McMurray, have already started to raise money on Collins' indictment.
  • Still, the 27th District favors Republicans, as it voted overwhelmingly for both Collins and President Donald Trump in 2016.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/chr...-arrest-puts-gop-district-on-midterm-map.html

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Commiefornia you can shit in the street and shoot up ****** but no straws
I can't imagine how anybody could even put a straw in their vein...
shitting through one seems like a mission too, whether you try it on the street or at home in the Greyhound bus terminal.
images

Whatever happened to paper straws? Make them out of biodegradable
recycled fake newspapers! A total win-win!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well... for one, they suck.
I personally feel a win-win would be if they actually fixed something that needed fixing. :gaah:
LOl..this is California...our city councils don't bother themselves with fixing potholes, they spend their time on drafting resolution of solidarity with the "Nicaraguan LGTBQRFCXGGKOBVSD Maoist coffee growers collective" by making sure all the coffee brewed in city hall is from them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors