Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ANOTHER AMERICAN killed by an ILLEGAL SCUMBAG !!! WAKE UP AMERICA

39905931_675594672799485_7355248029747642368_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the Bill Clinton impeachment, he too was charged with violating campaign finance laws by paying hush money to one of his many victims. Scared the shit out of congress so much that any of them could be charged in the same manner that they rewrote the Campaign Finance Law to specifically exclude this as a campaign finance violation.

MUST SEE: Former Head of Federal Elections Says Cohen Payment IS NOT an In Kind Campaign Contribution (AUDIO)

Either Cohen is a very bad lawyer or a very good one who got his own sentences reduced by throwing Trump under the bus for something he knew Trump could not be charged with. He will appeal it later & get it thrown out because the prosecutor lied to him and misrepresented the law (in a fruit of the poisonous tree appeal).

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the Bill Clinton impeachment, he too was charged with violating campaign finance laws by paying hush money to one of his many victims. Scared the shit out of congress so much that any of them could be charged in the same manner that they rewrote the Campaign Finance Law to specifically exclude this as a campaign finance violation.

MUST SEE: Former Head of Federal Elections Says Cohen Payment IS NOT an In Kind Campaign Contribution (AUDIO)

Either Cohen is a very bad lawyer or a very good one who got his own sentences reduced by throwing Trump under the bus for something he knew Trump could not be charged with. He will appeal it later & get it thrown out because the prosecutor lied to him and misrepresented the law.

He was represented by Bill and Hillary's FIXER. ... so that sounds about right.... only thing missing is a immunity deal for someone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Who says it is missing?

Right, no one has went to prison yet.

Now Paul Manafort may be beat for the time being because he committed his crimes well before Trump even decided to run for POTUS.

If Trump pardons Paul Manafort (he should since he wouldn't have gotten caught if it weren't for the anti trump witch hunt) it won't be until AFTER he wins his second term.

So Paul Manafort will at the least rot in prison until 2020

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Now Paul Manafort may be beat for the time being because he committed his crimes well before Trump even decided to run for POTUS.

If Trump pardons Paul Manafort (he should since he wouldn't have gotten caught if it weren't for the anti trump witch hunt) it won't be until AFTER he wins his second term.

Hope he does pardon the guy....not so sure about the singing attorney tho.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Manafort was a plant in the Trump Campaign from day one. He is the definition of the swamp. His handlers turned on him in a big way. Trump owes him nothing.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope he does pardon the guy....not so sure about the singing attorney tho.
Both should have great chances to appeal once the Mueller probe is completely exposed as a plotted coup to remove a duly elected president. Fruit of Poisoned Tree.

Flynn will be the only one pardoned if necessary.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Both should have great chances to appeal once the Mueller probe is completely exposed as a plotted coup to remove a duly elected president. Fruit of Poisoned Tree.

Flynn will be the only one pardoned.
If the probe would be exposed, you would certainly think it would have occurred by now....Sessions should have been fired long ago for allowing this to continue, no good piece of swamp shit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the probe would be exposed, you would certainly think it would have occurred by now....Sessions should have been fired long ago for allowing this to continue, no good piece of swamp shit.
He's waking up - or Trump will toss his ass. Mueller was keeping the Deep State at bay by dragging out the probe to give sleepy Jeff & others the time they needed to properly investigate so many things behind the scenes. When have you ever heard of a state's entire Supreme Court being indicted before this year? Focus is on cleaning the courts behind the scenes now.

It will happen - is happening - just feels painfully slow. Gotta get closer to midterms so Dems can't recover from the blow when Trump pulls the rug out from under them.

Guy has balls of steel. On the plus side, when he pulls the rug, it will be like election night all over again!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20180822_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

..................it's funny cause it's true....like Andrew Brietbart said...Politics is downstream from culture, that is why the globalist bought up the entertainment industry, and pushes their puppets out on stage to smear Trump.Whites, conservatives, and libertarians....they know most people actually think Tom Hanks was at D-day at least on a visceral level, and they think Bill Cosby is America's favorite Dad.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF your 3D chess playing is true...and that's a big IF....It would appear that this strategy of Trumps was not his alone but would require the assistance of someone with extensive and intimate knowledge of the law and the workings of the intelligence community...neither of which Trump posses.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF your 3D chess playing is true...and that's a big IF....It would appear that this strategy of Trumps was not his alone but would require the assistance of someone with extensive and intimate knowledge of the law and the workings of the intelligence community...neither of which Trump posses.
Really, POTUS does not have access to those with this knowledge? You may be spending too much time in that other thread...their reasoning might be rubbing off...LOL...Honestly, The Dems are so predictable I'm not even sure it would take a great legal mind to stay ahead of them.

Trump has them destroying themselves to escape the noose or stay out of jail. Short of a JFK moment, they have already lost.

Steve-M

Member For 1 Year
Ehh, it's not that he's teflon, it's just that the Democrats / MSM are firing blanks. Nobody cares about the crap they come up with because:
1. Nobody was ever under the impression that the man was a saint.
2. It was understood that he was a political outsider, and lacked the polish of a seasoned politician. And even those guys have their fair share of gaffes *cough* Biden *cough*
3. Results matter (economy, Supreme Court picks, building the wall, etc.) far more than innuendo and hearsay.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really, POTUS does not have access to those with this knowledge? You may be spending too much time in that other thread...their reasoning might be rubbing off...LOL...Honestly, The Dems are so predictable I'm not even sure it would take a great legal mind to stay ahead of them.

Trump has them destroying themselves to escape the noose or stay out of jail. Short of a JFK moment, they have already lost.
My point is it seems possible there is in fact a cadre within the intelligence community helping and suggesting strategy to deal with the deep state.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point is it seems possible there is in fact a cadre within the intelligence community helping and suggesting strategy to deal with the deep state.

There isn't a single person in the intelligence community that believes in freedom. At least, not since Snowden. ;)

There ain't nobody there that's "helping".

There may be a few working to get more power for themselves. But they don't give a fuck about you or I or the Constitution. I can promise you that. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn't a single person in the intelligence community that believes in freedom. At least, not since Snowden. ;)

There ain't nobody there that's "helping".

There may be a few working to get more power for themselves. But they don't give a fuck about you or I or the Constitution. I can promise you that. :)
I'm not so sure about that....The fact Trump has survived this long indicates he has somebody on his side....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not so sure about that....The fact Trump has survived this long indicates he has somebody on his side....

No, it doesn't.

That's like saying there might be a protector of chickens in a pack of coyotes. :D

My chickens aren't dead, because I lock them up at night. If I mess up or the coyotes get in, the chickens are gone. ;)

I do what I can to support Trump and my chickens but I don't entertain the idea that there is secret protector in the coyote pack or intelligence community to care for them in my stead. :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, it doesn't.

That's like saying there might be a protector of chickens in a pack of coyotes. :D

My chickens aren't dead, because I lock them up at night. If I mess up or the coyotes get in, the chickens are gone. ;)

I do what I can to support Trump and my chickens but I don't entertain the idea that there is secret protector in the coyote pack or intelligence community to care for them in my stead. :)
More like a pit bull that sleeps in the coop. Chickens are safe.

Yes the government is infested with vermin. And yes they out number the good guys....

BUT SUCH IS LIFE.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors