Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this reflects more on the absurdity of the #Metoo movment than it does race, and I think that is how most people will see it....I think this is Christine Ford's nonsense coming back to bite the libtards in the ass.that is the problem with inciting the lunatic fringe...they're lunatics,

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But knowing for sure their are 57 CIA agents running as democrats....if you had half a brain wouldn't you #walkaway from the DNC?...it's not something the DNC is being honest about...they seem to be trying to keep this a secret, they are not exactlly bragging about how many CIA agents are running as democrats in the mid terms.....what percentage of the population is ex-CIA.... do you think.....something like .00000000000000000002%......there are probally a higher percentage of librarians in the country....imagine if you had 57 librarians running for congress in one mid-term...don't you think that would raise a few eyebrows. and our so called "free press" doesn't seem to think this anomilly is worth mentioning much less investigating.
It is like Christine Blasley Ford's CIA connections - Never Mentioned during the whole debacle & why the FBI Report could only be viewed by Senators in a SCIF. All are forbidden from mentioning CIA involvement.

Why do you think Feinstein was white as a ghost after reading the only part of report she was allowed to see before she was told she had to leave the SCIF before rest of report could be viewed by others - They had her dead to rights if the FBI figured out what the did in collusion with Brennan & she knows it is only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vhf1945ab2s11.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta give them props. Alive or dead it really doesn't matter, if you're HRC they come right out of your Body Count & live perpetually in your head when they show up in the crowd at Trump Rallies...JFK Jr, Caroline, Seth Rich...Too fuckin funny!

I can just see HRC watching the Trump Rally Vodka in one hand, Remote in the other playing Were's Waldo & scanning the crowd for ghosts from her past...Utterly devious torture! It really is Epic if you think about it..

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prolly pre-planned on being near the border around the end of the month, or first of Nov (I assume). Doubt that will help the libs tho.
The Libs got a lot of traction last time, & they are running with the only things that worked in past. They are giving Trump too much Time to counter the narrative.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is a Nazi facist
His voters are irredeemable deplorables
Kavanaugh is a gang rapist
and..Kanye is an ignorant Negro.............
Yeah this all seems totally sane right?...this kind of rhetoric is really gonna win you votes....with who?lunatics.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Trump is a Nazi facist
His voters are irredeemable deplorables
Kavanaugh is a gang rapist
and..Kanye is an ignorant Negro.............
Yeah this all seems totally sane right?...this kind of rhetoric is really gonna win you votes....with who?lunatics.
I think the other thread explains it!
There is no common sense in that thread, just a bunch of rambling and made up BS.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Explains a lot about Portland

qwocp5hpj8s11.jpg

Can't make this shit up huh? It is like an all out assault on reality itself.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Explains a lot about Portland

qwocp5hpj8s11.jpg

Can't make this shit up huh? It is like an all out assault on reality itself.
I give them a year before they start eating each other...............another city brought down to the level of a third world shooting gallery by the DNC.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f0f2dfeedfa1b0e584277fd5b787dc919ec5d02e0729b21cb386ca3d1258e6e9.jpg

Certainly seems like he is 20 years older in the above pic from the 20th anniversary magazine. Reverse image search returns relatively few results & those are recent. Shopped or trolling?

george.jpg

news-kennedy-2-ny.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1t3fzQeJi1qd0rfr.jpg

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
just imagine if they found she was 1/1000000000045th African she could head the Congressional Black Caucus.
Right.
But I am willing to bet she has more African in her than American Indian.

And she is an insult to the true American Indian.
My great Grandmother on my dad's side is/was 100% American Indian, so I guess I am about an 1/8th.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right.
But I am willing to bet she has more African in her than American Indian.

And she is an insult to the true American Indian.
My great Grandmother on my dad's side is/was 100% American Indian, so I guess I am about an 1/8th.
Really, mine too (actually Great, Great Grandmother for me father's side). Lene Lenape?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watching ol Shep Smith refuting the Presidents comments that the assassination of that reporter in the Saudi Embassy might have been Rougue Actors & at this point we don't know saying his intelligence contacts have a graphic Audio Recording of the murder & dismemberment and have forwarded copies of that recording to the White House & are pinning the murder squarely on the Royal Family.

Hey Shep, who would be in a position to record the murder? Only the Saudi Embassy itself & the murderers themselves right? Do you really think the Saudi Embassy is gonna send copies of the tape to the White House if the Saudi Royals ordered it? If not them - Who & Why?

Think about it Shep. You can do it.

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't like Shep. There's just something creepy about him.
Maybe that drive-in movie screen forehead he's packing

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watching ol Shep Smith refuting the Presidents comments that the assassination of that reporter in the Saudi Embassy might have been Rougue Actors & at this point we don't know saying his intelligence contacts have a graphic Audio Recording of the murder & dismemberment and have forwarded copies of that recording to the White House & are pinning the murder squarely on the Royal Family.

Hey Shep, who would be in a position to record the murder? Only the Saudi Embassy itself & the murderers themselves right? Do you really think the Saudi Embassy is gonna send copies of the tape to the White House if the Saudi Royals ordered it? If not them - Who & Why?

Think about it Shep. You can do it.
Surely you're aware of the characteristic/preference that Shep shares with Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madow...
The poppers cloud their minds..

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is ZERO chance anyone enters or exits an Embassy w/o being taped. None.

Now, there is a good chance you can enter and exit without being taped - this is EDITING.

So, how stupid are these a-rabs? Further, the CIA/NSA is well capable of logging "carry-out" and estimating mass. (I already know neither can be trusted any more than the FBI, but...) - How's the embassy furnace emissions?

Would you folks please get a grip?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It all comes down to who benefits. Saudi's don't have a lot of vested interest in losing an arms deal but those who oppose them would like nothing better. Not that I trust the Saudis any more than Israel.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still not buying they are that stupid.

Saudi Arabia To Admit Khashoggi Killed During "Botched Interrogation"

Meanwhile, Turkish investigators who searched the Saudi consulate on Monday reportedly found "evidence of tampering..."

I'm pretty sure Turkey set the whole thing up & Saudi has no choice but to admit they killed him accidentally by botched unauthorized interrogation rather than exacerbate the situation & hope it doesn't kill the arms deal. One in the win column for globalists. Better to lose the battle than the war.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhhhh.....that's a shame......I wonder how long it will take CNN to call the entire Cherokee Nation minstrel show "Cigar store Indians" for embarassing the DNC....I can see it now Don Lemon declares Elizabeth Warren the last of the Mochicans......is this what happens when Indians don't read.?

Cherokee Nation Blasts Elizabeth Warren’s DNA Test as ‘Mockery’ and ‘Inappropriate’

.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...arrens-dna-test-as-mockery-and-inappropriate/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors