Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SABO - tage

xex5oMW.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can only hope the Democrat motto of "Vote Early, Vote Often" will carry some consequences this year.

1b8a5a2a3da7bb86db9180e4b21584275aeb01ca65bdea7b5584f96238fd7030.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saudi Crown Prince Spoke To Khashoggi By Phone Moments Before He Was Killed: Report

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-khashoggi-phone-moments-he-was-killed-report

Someone is bound set & determined to stop our arms shipment to Saudi Arabia. Iran can't have that much influence over Turkey, but the EU & UK can. All about the Iranian pipeline through Turkey to the EU.

Only thing I can see that makes sense from EU standpoint. Iran is demanding arms shipments to Saudi stop because they are getting their asses kicked in Yemen.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tear up the trade agreement and put national gaurd in Mexico....nobody sets foot on American soil.
Tear up the agreement & Mexico will be unlikely to allow US troops on their soil. If they were persuaded to let the caravan pass they may not allow our forces in before you tear up the agreement. Trump will at best be in office 6 yrs more, possibly a lot less if Dems can take House or they successfully get to him. When Trump makes his FED move, that is quite possible.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems to me if that Caravan looks like that & stretches over two miles long, that would be a shitload more than 7,000 migrants.

Dems didn't just call up a caravan to be a propagands distraction or PR nightmare for Trump & the GOP, they are the number of voters the Dems think they need to win the House.

Good thing they believe their own polls.

Sent using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems to me if that Caravan looks like that & stretches over two miles long, that would be a shitload more than 7,000 migrants.

Dems didn't just call up a caravan to be a propagands distraction or PR nightmare for Trump & the GOP, they are the number of voters the Dems think they need to win the House.

Good thing they believe their own polls.

Sent using Tapatalk
the best way to stop this shit is make all social welfare programs unavailable to anyone but citizens..Install E-verify....no welfare, no jobs...no illegals....let the illegals feed themselves on the charity of libtards...they'll starve to death in 3 weeks.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
the best way to stop this shit is make all social welfare programs unavailable to anyone but citizens..Install E-verify....no welfare, no jobs...no illegals....let the illegals feed themselves on the charity of libtards...they'll starve to death in 3 weeks.
My question is, why do very one of them have good clothes, jewelry, cell phones, eating good?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did notice lots of decent, clean clothing - and trucks with bottled water as well. And, that was only the snippets the media allows thru.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I did notice lots of decent, clean clothing - and trucks with bottled water as well. And, that was only the snippets the media allows thru.
90% of the group do not need any help with life. They already have more than most people that live in poverty.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
90% of the group do not need any help with life. They already have more than most people that live in poverty.
Whatever...the real point is the people of the United States were not put on this planet to solve their problems ..whatever their problem is.we don't need to offer any reason for refusing them entrance...we can tell them to fuck off because they're too short for that matter. we don't need anybody's permission to close our borders.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever...the real point is the people of the United States were not put on this planet to solve their problems ..whatever their problem is.we don't need to offer any reason for refusing them entrance...we can tell them to fuck off because they're too short for that matter. we don't need anybody's permission to close our borders.
It is a globalist invasion of mostly military aged males who were obviously not starving or escaping persecution. They have refused asylum in Mexico. I'm ready & hoping to see our air force crater that highway right in front of that caravan to see how they react, guaranteed they would navigate right around the obstruction and continue to advance knowing they would never be hit directly by our military with live fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors