Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20190122_low.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May I suggest you visit and spend some time in Dearborn as a reality check?

I agree that legal immigration could work well if we restricted it to people from compatible cultures who have a desire to assimilate and become Americans. There is no shortage of such people either, but they're not the ones we've been letting in of late.

But that's largely due to a totally different Obama/Bush era US policy. US Interventionist/globalist Foreign Policy. Many of those(types) are immigrants we created or otherwise had a hand in.

If you stir up the the silt in the pool before you drink, you're going to get mud in your mouth. ;)

The whole of Europe suffers the same fate.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But that's largely due to a totally different Obama/Bush era US policy. US globalist Foreign Policy. Many of those(types) are immigrants we created or otherwise had a hand in.

If you stir up the the silt in the pool before you drink, you're going to get mud in your mouth. ;)
Yeah ,I have a prolem with the narritive that a handfull of globalist elite manufacture a war which the citizens want no part of and suddenly the same citizens wake up in the morning with 10 busloads of migrants dropped on their doorstep trying to fondle their childeren and being told it is suddenly THEIR responsibility to make room for them......

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta' admit: following the dumbass twit-links is not happening. It's worse than MSM links. So, cough up or let it die.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta' admit: following the dumbass twit-links is not happening. It's worse than MSM links. So, cough up or let it die.
Suit yourself, just a hypothetical thread on how the plot to kill Trump & Pence might have played out if it were allowed to continue. Nothing to worry about, but I found it interesting none the less.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Equal RIghts - suffer, biotch.

Meanwhile: if folks are worried about Assassination - Pence is religious - go ahead, assassinate a bizman. Watch the goddamned results.

No, the left better extract-head-from-rectum, and the goddamned right better start looking at their corporate & church connections with a squint.

I'm patient, but a lot of non-left and even non-jesus are less-so. Enjoy https://archive.org/details/JohnRossUnintendedConsequences - author can't manage an "ending", but the story rings true even today.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are all only declaring candidacy thinking if they get arrested for their crimes they can claim Trump trumped up the charges & did it to take them out of the race

5j3Hft_r9gRi6Hmaixu47V4pfJxDxbrrkE-JZTmbGd8.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost wondering if Trump set up the media by planting the Catholic Kids & the Indian there at this point - talk about an epic Crash & Burn - almost makes me wish Acosta was the one who brought it forward.

It is just too beautiful to be true - Trump is gonna have fun with this tomorrow!

He ought to do this rally style at this point, there is just too much gold here to do it from the oval.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/21/...ga-teens/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

So nice of them to do such a thorough investigation so quickly to avert suspicion

CaTeacher>Blogger Photo in Brazil>High Follower Count>Anonymous bot accounts to amplify=Foreign Bad Actors trying to manipulate the public

even though account originated in US?
even though twitter put in safeguards to prevent false follower counts?
even though anonymous bot accounts are blocked from creation or deleted by twitter immediately?

This is a bullshit damage control misinformation article & I'm sure they will track it back to Russia rather than the
DNC/CNN/MediaMatters/Twitter/CIA/AtlanticCouncil unholy alliance who did it themselves.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump could give Texas RALLY speech instead of the State of the Union address if Pelosi insists president isn't welcome in Congress during government shutdown
  • Nancy Pelosi invited Trump on Jan. 3 to deliver Jan. 29 State of the Union address but later asked White House to postpone during government shutdown
  • Pelosi, as speaker of the House, can decide whether or not to let the president speak to a Joint Session of Congress convened there
  • White House is working on two separate plans: delivering a traditional speech as scheduled, or holding a campaign-style rally instead
  • One White House official says Trump has considered holding the event next Tuesday in south Texas to highlight the illegal immigration crisis
  • His demand for a U.S.-Mexico border wall led to a budget stalemate that shut down 25 per cent of the government 32 days ago
  • Constitution doesn't say how a president has to communicate the 'state of the union' to Congress; can be in person, in writing, or some other way
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...State-Union-address-Pelosi-doesnt-relent.html

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am deadly-tired of the pro/anti abortion shit.. And, the "I believe" defense is just fuckin' iggerment.

The bottom-line is: 1) Who pays? 2) Whose body? - yer screwing with constitutional rights to privacy and well-being.

And, the Right-To-Life bunch has a absolute solution: offer to bankroll the mother for the term, and magically adopt after. Done. (It's like Saving The Rainforest: if you wanna' save it, buy it bitches).

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am deadly-tired of the pro/anti abortion shit.. And, the "I believe" defense is just fuckin' iggerment.

The bottom-line is: 1) Who pays? 2) Whose body? - yer screwing with constitutional rights to privacy and well-being.

And, the Right-To-Life bunch has a absolute solution: offer to bankroll the mother for the term, and magically adopt after. Done. (It's like Saving The Rainforest: if you wanna' save it, buy it bitches).
I'm sure many barren couples would be more than happy to, however, unfortunately the child's near full term organs are worth about a thousand times more when parted out than the baby is as a living, breathing human. Very Sad.

These people are sick

Better get used to pro/anti abortion talk because you are gonna be hearing an awful lot of it where ever you go for the next 6 months.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there you go, those who worked to portray her as a living icon say she is well (without offering evidence of proof of life), so it must be true. Mystery Solved. Happy days.

RBG Filmmakers Report That Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is "Strong and Cheerful"

Despite her recent surgery, the unflappable Supreme Court Justice is happy to be back at work.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...sburg-rbg-filmmakers-comment-strong-cheerful/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors