Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sz1m55g2iil21.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh but the 100 million a year may keep vaping alive in the USA as it is pretty much scheduled to die in about 2 years as it is.
The gummit would miss the 100 million....

In that view I suppose the Trump supporters could say that Trump is supporting vaping by charging them 100 million per year?

LOL

Always consider your source Bob. WaPo isnt it?

Tried to read it but im not paying them to see it :p

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but the 100 million a year may keep vaping alive in the USA as it is pretty much scheduled to die in about 2 years as it is.
The gummit would miss the 100 million....

In that view I suppose the Trump supporters could say that Trump is supporting vaping by charging them 100 million per year?

LOL
Happily, I just give a damn - since it's all coming down faster than I expected.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happily, I just give a damn - since it's all coming down faster than I expected.
For just myself personally I do not give a damn because I have all the vaping hardware and nicotine that I will need for the rest of my life.
Flavorings, wire, cotton and PG/VG will be available along with 18650 cells.
Have been 100% rebuildables for over 3 years and 100% DIY for nearly 4 years now.
I do care for those not being able to get vaping stuff to get off of smokes though.

also will boards like this survive with no ad revenue and such?
I would miss VU a lot.

However places to fuss about politics will always be around unless Trump gets his way.
Then fussing about Demoncrats or Rebuttlickens might get one in trouble....
Whatever Trumps puts into place will not end when a Demoncrat is elected....

Be careful what you wish for.

a national emergency on global warming?

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For just myself personally I do not give a damn because I have all the vaping hardware and nicotine that I will need for the rest of my life.
Flavorings, wire, cotton and PG/VG will be available along with 18650 cells.
Have been 100% rebuildables for over 3 years and 100% DIY for nearly 4 years now.
I do care for those not being able to get vaping stuff to get off of smokes though.

also will boards like this survive with no ad revenue and such?
I would miss VU a lot.

However places to fuss about politics will always be around unless Trump gets his way.
Then fussing about Demoncrats or Rebuttlickens might get one in trouble....
Whatever Trumps puts into place will not end when a Demoncrat is elected....

Be careful what you wish for.

a national emergency on global warming?

I was with ya Bob, until ya started the chicken little the sky is falling crap. Ya lost me there :p

I am the same, I have all I will ever need but I do care about those wanting to quit smoking and wont have this avenue as we did. I do not think I could of ever quit smoking without vaping.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was with ya Bob, until ya started the chicken little the sky is falling crap. Ya lost me there
Under current FDA regs and policy virtually all vaping will end in the USA in around 2 years.
The deeming regs have not changed except for an extension for filing for PMTA approval for vaping stuff on the US market prior to 8-8-2016.
And delayed enforcement for all the stuff introduced to the US market after 8-8-2016. Which is being currently being sold illegally per the deeming regs.
that all changes in around 2 years...

Anything can change but there are currently no indications that it will.

I am dealing in current and projected reality not a Chicken little fantasy.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not usually into conspiracy theories, but...

It wasn't just Cenk Uygur , it was the CIA who ran upwards of 80 candidates in the midterms. Four of them were on the bus with Pelosi & Sciff when POTUS grounded them from their trip to "visit the Troops". The EU / NATO / UN in action. Queen's Privy Council, Merkel & Macron are running it, just as Bannon, the white hats, MI & Trump are running the Yellow Jackets. The real question is who falls first. Looking good so far.

That video is a well done remake/consolidation of a few other earlier vids out there. Thanks for posting, hadn't seen it yet.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Under current FDA regs and policy virtually all vaping will end in the USA in around 2 years.
The deeming regs have not changed except for an extension for filing for PMTA approval for vaping stuff on the US market prior to 8-8-2016.
And delayed enforcement for all the stuff introduced to the US market after 8-8-2016. Which is being currently being sold illegally per the deeming regs.
that all changes in around 2 years...

Anything can change but there are currently no indications that it will.

I am dealing in current and projected reality not a Chicken little fantasy.

Well why didnt ya say so to begin with instead of your anti Trump diatribe. Damn Bob, I am %1000 with you on that.

As I previously said, I couldnt read that link and I have not had time yet to search for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well why didnt ya say so to begin with instead of your anti Trump diatribe. Damn Bob, I am %1000 with you on that.

As I previously said, I couldnt read that link and I have not had time yet to search for it.
Well here is the same from Fox Business the exact same info is down in there.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/the-latest-budget-plan-seeks-2b-to-shelter-migrant-kids

At least wapo had a separate article on the vaping part....

And I did not have to pay to see the wapo article here.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...er-fees/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2b366a3c9ffa

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh works on both XP and win 8.1 running Chrome browser for me.
I have no ad blocker software running.

ran firefox for years but they did an upgrade which messed up all my bookmarks and pissed me off.

And BTW imho both mainstream candidates sucked last go around.
I voter for neither.
Voted libertarian as a protest vote.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah this is getting good. Predictably, AIPAC & Mossad Media are on the warpath & will not let go. Dems not only stepped in dog doo, they jumped in with both feet. This does not end well for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors