Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know what happened to the Republican party but they have turned into a bunch of pussies afraid of their own shadow.
I never cease to be amazed at people thinking this is "new".

They are congresscritters; they pretend to think as a team (we only have rwo: red and blue, ask the moron that votes); they only play to line their pockets; they only line their pockets to CONTINUE LINING THEIR POCKETS; they only and ever RUN to line their pockets, which means tagteaming to toe the line and "give each other a turn".

Eventually folks will catch on and remember stone-walls have a great, unintended porpoise...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
79o8mqgr9vm21.png

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KOMO News Special: Seattle is Dying

https://komonews.com/news/local/kom...UzjyF6evVT2hPSgkNOT1Wf-tjMkfTCLjSPEddqvIWRqRM

Its an hour long but very eye opening.
Having worked in Seattle, (back in the 80's), living miles away - I can only ask: "Yeah? So the fuck what?" The dopers chose their stupidity - we might blame their stupidity on mental issues, hopelessness, and disabilities. To what shall we attribute the ELECTED (and appointed) leftist stupidities?

I came back to the state because I missed it and trees - I never got west of the cascades.. I'm wishing I heard of some good job-offers back down in AZ. or even TX - and both lack "trees" and moderate weather. No one on this side of the cascades I have ever met is pro-left/seattle-stupid - although I see bumper-stickers of stupid. (Hey, I'd move back to MI if I could tolerate Real Snow anymore, let alone Sharia-bullshit that is penetrating even leftist stupidity: I miss my trees & water).

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
video doesn't care to play. My patience is not childish. Videogames? ain't had one since PONG. I know about brass, glass amd bullet-holes; as well as recoil, penetration and friends.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
video doesn't care to play. My patience is not childish. Videogames? ain't had one since PONG. I know about brass, glass amd bullet-holes; as well as recoil, penetration and friends.
You may need an HTML5 codec / player add on

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. I may just need to ignore it. You know? we had perfectly useful technologies for over a decade - more like 20 years - and I don't NEED to fuck my system (which updates all the time) to listen/watch more nosense they can't TYPE WITH THEIR BIGBOY PINKIES.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. I may just need to ignore it. You know? we had perfectly useful technologies for over a decade - more like 20 years - and I don't NEED to fuck my system (which updates all the time) to listen/watch more nosense they can't TYPE WITH THEIR BIGBOY PINKIES.
Fair enough. NZ Shooter's video was faked.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey! If I claim allayouse are damping my buzz, will twitter/youtube/whatever nuke VU?

I mean, inquiring minds need their snow.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, enough with the cartoons. Far be it from me - someone that finds it all laughable - to complain, but I expect better from my "peers". I expect my PEERS to be more than amused. I can't help if I can no more than laugh at it all and wait for the The End. I do expect better from those of you that feel the calling to keep "everyone apprised".

If I want cartoons, yes: I'll seek Wile E. Coyote amd Boris & Natasha. Show me yer efforts, the "headlines". the links. The cartoons are an ADDENDUM. So. stop it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's becoming more and more apparent that Fox is going down the libtard shithole. Between shoving out Oreilly, now Judge Jeanine and hiring Donna Brazile. I'd laugh if Trump's organization came out with their own news channel, stocked with Oreilly, Pirro, Van Sustren, Tucker if they manage to boot him as well. And Jesse Watters if he was smart. Then Fox could become a full partnership with cnn like they want to anyway, just rename it foxnn or some shit. Wonder who's next to join the foxtard lineup, maybe anthony weiner? Jared from Subway? lmao.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not even bothering with the Qanon thing - I have zero empathy to them and their conspiracies. Move along.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beto is a wannabe white-boy. I'm an unhyphenated WHITE and the hyphens I MAY use are in regards to great-grandparents: to say people disappoint me is an understatement, To say Soylent Green Is People would be about my feelings. NEXT?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's becoming more and more apparent that Fox is going down the libtard shithole. Between shoving out Oreilly, now Judge Jeanine and hiring Donna Brazile. I'd laugh if Trump's organization came out with their own news channel, stocked with Oreilly, Pirro, Van Sustren, Tucker if they manage to boot him as well. And Jesse Watters if he was smart. Then Fox could become a full partnership with cnn like they want to anyway, just rename it foxnn or some shit. Wonder who's next to join the foxtard lineup, maybe anthony weiner? Jared from Subway? lmao.
I've been waiting for the evil-outsider-none-dweller Trump to see dollars in TV/cable - he can't LOSE money on this .. Shit, 12hr of NEWS/opinion and 12hr of "yes this is classic SF" - futures matter, or we might as well destroy the PRESENT.
EDIT: correction: if he even splits between WESTERNS and SF - oh, and a few hours of Noire ala' TCM.. Yes, some of us know There Were Better Times and Can Be Again.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know what happened to the Republican party but they have turned into a bunch of pussies afraid of their own shadow.
I wish people would stop saying that...the GOP aren't pussies they are traitors plain and simple. We the citizens are the pussies would should be bringing the GOP/DNC to their richly deserved justice.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea

Leave the men where they lay
They'll never see another day
Lost my soul, lost my dream

I feel the black reaching out
I hear its song without a doubt
I still hear and I still see
That you can't take the sky from me.

Lost my love, lost my land
Lost the last place I could stand
There's no place I can be
Since I've found Serenity

And you can't take the sky from me.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/fireflylyrics.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Disney bought Fox, Deal finalized later this month. Thought some said newsgroup was protected, but starting to look like they might be mistaken.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd even watch that.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was, for the couple years, leaving 66/Fox news run as "stoner vision" - the relaxing, after-work-not-making-me-homicidal/suicidal network... Alas, the last few months I;ve left it run w/o sound more often than not.

As the PHD continues, I am more and more often likely to just find some albums on YOUTUBE and put on the headphones. Why? Because my alternatives are looking dismal. I ain't about to suffer the cops and courts while playing clocktower-hero, (this must be a videogame, because I doubt 1:20 grok the references - fewer will own the dice).

There is no longer any "news" - there are party-opinions, happy-news (Someone saved a kitten or puppy) and commentaries. That MO news above is the closest to 'news' in a long time - and we know it's futile.

You can't even MOVE to where you think you will find similar folks - see COLORADO. And, if you do move, you need to find work.

At this point, best I can say is: target politicians, groups. lawyers., judges first - work yer way down. They wouldn't believe it possible anyway. <shrug>

My turn: 3 sixes. Neutron the Indonesia Landbridge - yer in trouble now, kids!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care what anyone says, This compact is interstate racketeering designed to undermine & circumvent both the potential electoral will of the voters in the participating states, Federal Voting Laws & the Electoral College, the Constitution, & the Republic itself. The constitutionality of the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact must be challenged & put down immediately or the Republic is lost.

Delaware House Passes Bill to Give State’s Electoral College Votes to National Popular Vote Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors