Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only hope Trump has identified the traitorous commanders scheduled to go Rogue & attack Iran on Brennan's order & is poised to remove them as the go order from Brennan is given.
I'm fine with slagging the Mideast. No problems at all - but there is only ONE "Commander-In-Chief". Otoh, we got a lot of trees and rope.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D68jSgZX4AA2VuI.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They'll simply send military-equipped ATF, Feebs, DHS, DEA and a dozen other agencies - politicians never have an issue sending other folks to enforce their BS.
In the past yes...with any luck at all, this will change. This is supposed to be about restoring Constitutional rule of law.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an excellent place for Ex-chiefs and state-dept heads, as well as caterwauling congresscritters to visit on a Fact-Finding Mission. Please Make It So.
Only if they are held accountable for each of their crimes under the very Sharia Law they intended to impose upon us.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I knew the left was after her, trying to get her expelled, threatening her, etc, but I hadn't realized they went that far

Police investigating after North Bay teen makes 'hate-based' videos
https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...h-bay-teen-makes-hate-based-videos/2009954650
Little soyboy: "she needs to learn that's not funny".......really , she's got a million followers, she's doing better than SNL.....I think she's Hilarious....for those of you who do not live in the area I cannot stress how unusal this kid is...she is living in argubally the Whitest, richest, most liberal , most exclusive community in the San Franciso Bay Area she has BIG brass balls.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They'll simply send military-equipped ATF, Feebs, DHS, DEA and a dozen other agencies - politicians never have an issue sending other folks to enforce their BS.
not so sure that's gonna work in America,it could be a spark that would ignite a fire..I could easily see Texas withdrawing from the US over it, or a call for a convention of the States.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little soyboy: "she needs to learn that's not funny".......really , she's got a million followers, she's doing better than SNL.....I think she's Hilarious....for those of you who do not live in the area I cannot stress how unusal this kid is...she is living in argubally the Whitest, richest, most liberal , most exclusive community in the San Franciso Bay Area she has BIG brass balls.
It doesn't strike you as odd how unique she really is? Her material is a bit advanced for someone her age don't ya think?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only if they are held accountable for each of their crimes under the very Sharia Law they intended to impose upon us.
Heh.. After the shelling and other nonsense, feel free to drag whatever remains off to their variant of Kangaroo-Court.. As long as they are over.there. Done.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not so sure that's gonna work in America,it could be a spark that would ignite a fire..I could easily see Texas withdrawing from the US over it, or a call for a convention of the States.
Convention of States was just another plot to destabilize America by focusing for secession to bring about a civil war. Remember they play both sides of the fence. Rand Paul is no paragon of virtue IMHO.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't strike you as odd how unique she really is? Her material is a bit advanced for someone her age don't ya think?
Alot of shit strikes me as odd....life is odd. she writes with a 16 year old guy, they make the videos together...could a 16 year old and a 14 year old make videos like this....Yeah if they were highly intelligent...the level of ideological repression in the Bay Area is immense and I could easily see malcontent teenagers turning a critical eye on the sacred cows of cultural leaders. I mean lets' face it we are older....but imagine if you were highly intelligent, White,and had a shred of integrity, and you were forced to swallow a daily dose of White hate, America hate... from kindergarten to high school....you would rebel.It is in the nature of teenagers to question and lampoon the sacred cows of the village elders.....this is what she is doing....could she be a creation sure who knows...another thing...this is the age of the computer, the corporate media does not have a stranglehold on information...these kids can expose themselves to ideas and thoughts at the press of a button they have a million differnt political views as their fingertips......the ability to learn of other ideas is far greater than when I was her age.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Convention of States was just another plot to destabilize America by focusing for secession to bring about a civil war. Remember they play both sides of the fence. Rand Paul is no paragon of virtue IMHO.
I don't agree I think the founders foresaw a situation, even knew it was inevitable that , the political class would eventually gather all the power into their hands and wanted to provide a way for the people to regain power....as for Rand Paul he's hit and miss...he ain't his dad by a long shot.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Letting loose these asshole congress-critters on a new Convention would start Rev2.0 itself; if it followed 2.0, then 3.0 would start up. Those assclowns want nothing more than to chop it up and burn it for their goddamned New World Order.. Sucking up to enzed and aussies with the unmitigated gall to question the 2nd amendment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Letting loose these asshole congress-critters on a new Convention would start Rev2.0 itself; if it followed 2.0, then 3.0 would start up. Those assclowns want nothing more than to chop it up and burn it for their goddamned New World Order.. Sucking up to enzed and aussies with the unmitigated gall to question the 2nd amendment.
the congress critters wouldn't have control I don't think....from what I understood there would be state delegations.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They get run.voted.organized by the current crop of "elected representatives" - which is where 98% of the problem has always been.. Well, ok, 70% - the other 30 is corporate - and the 2 percent diff is that a few critters may not be pocket-lining via the corporate trough - but I doubt it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe it was Paul Joesph Watson who said.."Conservatisim is the new punk rock" it is...how do you really rebel in the mecca of American Liberalisim, in a place like SF....you vote for Trump, and lampoon Islam.....it's the new Doc Matens, the new Mohawk..apparently this generation Z is much more conservative than millenials.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They get run.voted.organized by the current crop of "elected representatives" - which is where 98% of the problem has always been.. Well, ok, 70% - the other 30 is corporate - and the 2 percent diff is that a few critters may not be pocket-lining via the corporate trough - but I doubt it.
but it's like the EU...the EU is dying, it didn't take all the countries in the EU to kill it just a few and then others followed...same could happen here enough states could upset the balance to bring the whole thing down...I mean imagine a country with no California and NY state political power.how different it would be.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds
  • Figures were compiled by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
  • Of those arrested for politically-motivated offences, 84 per cent were men
  • The majority, 72 per cent, were aged between 18 and 29
  • Of offences against a person, four out of five cases were against police officers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

It sounds like the same world over. Libtard whiners always live with mommy still.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know what? @MyMagicMist is a total asshole! He can't give a person a straight answer to save himself, let alone solve the national budget crisis or stave off Russian invaders. I say we lynch that bastard, right fucking now!

*Joking strongly inspired by new Hulu series Catch 22 *

* gives @chopdoc a hug and wanders on *

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what? @MyMagicMist is a total asshole! He can't give a person a straight answer to save himself, let alone solve the national budget crisis or stave off Russian invaders. I say we lynch that bastard, right fucking now!

*Joking strongly inspired by new Hulu series Catch 22 *

* gives @chopdoc a hug and wanders on *

Cant lynch him, thats by buddy. Now Cromwell is another story :p

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but it's like the EU...the EU is dying, it didn't take all the countries in the EU to kill it just a few and then others followed...same could happen here enough states could upset the balance to bring the whole thing down...I mean imagine a country with no California and NY state political power.how different it would be.
I can imagine blue helmets by the planeload touching down by midnight in blue states & fanning out to "provide security" & disarm the populous to save the political class from the ravages of the marauding Nazi Scum Populists who elected a Tyrant named Trump that tried to dismantle the UN agreements "legally & bindingly" (from their perspective) put in place by the foresight of the great BHO part of which was to turn our military over to UN control in the interest of world peace. Who we kidding? That is what a convention of states will bring about, The Constitution would be ashes by morning.

Not that they would probably get away with it with Trump in charge of the military, but if you think they wouldn't try it you are a dreamer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors