Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2dc7880e2853dd015ec4d97e7e2dd38f31db02e68ad90e292d753f7bc670f776.png

eca40e28a04dd857f8a0253043bf501f8d2a8431a11fdf742eb8948d8d22f4c6.png

102a48ba0920b41b7dff59017ca70b4c8f9205c30e37e9b3838ab9fdd90fe811.png

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd reiterate: the feebs are far too powerful - and this contracting BS atop the spying and even international meddling is even worse.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that Trumps grandfather was a draft dodger is a matter of record.
that he tried to return to his home country and was denied is also a matter of record.
That Trumps inlaws got in the USA based on a program that he railed about is also a matter of record.
That Trump got several Draft deferments is also a matter of record.
Also that the Trump admin recently upped the number of alien work visas is a matter of record.

And also a matter of record is the number of crimes committed by immigrants is also a matter of record.
And it disagrees with what you have been led to believe.
And yes I fully endorse bouncing back to where they came from any immigrant criminals.
And Yes the only thing stopping me from giving all my money to immigrants is me, umm and my wife, etc...

Fake news? LOL it seems that Trump is leaning towards that with Fox now that they are reporting some facts.
According to Trump all news is fake unless it praises and endorses him.
With Trump it is all about him not us.

I read half your first sentence before I said "oh for fucks sake."

If you want to hate Trump Bob, go for it.

If we laugh at you, too bad. It is really simple as that but if all you have is hatred to sling, Im not even gonna read your post. Its just not worth it Bob. I dont give a single damn about his father grandfather, distant cousin or any of the crap your trying to get everyone to hate trump on.

BTW, after the first half sentence, I stopped reading and have zero intentions of reading it. If I want to see someone hate the president, I will turn on CNN or MSNBC.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sales Tax on Gas Tax & They are gonna cut off their own revenue stream? Wouldn't this be the end of Cali as you know it?
California Threatens Gasoline Car Ban

“CARB will be exploring ways to ensure communities get the reductions of air pollution they so desperately need to keep the air clean and breathable -- and continue to fight climate change,”

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iirc, the brits have Assange in a cage now, right? So, wtf is stopping the swedes from bringing their fuzzy blonde, muslim-asses down to muslim london for this "inquiry"? There is zero reason not to do so, if it's legit - and if it's not legit.. well, laughs are laughs.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iirc, the brits have Assange in a cage now, right? So, wtf is stopping the swedes from bringing their fuzzy blonde, muslim-asses down to muslim london for this "inquiry"? There is zero reason not to do so, if it's legit - and if it's not legit.. well, laughs are laughs.
She had consensual sex with Assange & the other girl & it was not until days later that she decided to accuse Assange of Rape because she did things she was not comfortable with (when it became politically expedient to shut Assange up). The case has no merit & was only used to take him off the chessboard.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why, he already lost the election.
He is replacing the National Assembly (Congress) with one's he likes. Thought he won his election in a rigged shaam election that the National Assembly called a fraud before Guido declared himself interim president.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She had consensual sex with Assange & the other girl & it was not until days later that she decided to accuse Assange of Rape because she did things she was not comfortable with (when it became politically expedient to shut Assange up). The case has no merit & was only used to take him off the chessboard.
Let this be a lesson to all males: get the consent in writing first - then get concealed video of the event for the future in court.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read half your first sentence before I said "oh for fucks sake."

If you want to hate Trump Bob, go for it.

If we laugh at you, too bad. It is really simple as that but if all you have is hatred to sling, Im not even gonna read your post. Its just not worth it Bob. I dont give a single damn about his father grandfather, distant cousin or any of the crap your trying to get everyone to hate trump on.

BTW, after the first half sentence, I stopped reading and have zero intentions of reading it. If I want to see someone hate the president, I will turn on CNN or MSNBC.
I pity anyone who follows a compulsive liar.
Trumpies who laugh at me reinforce my stand.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I pity anyone who follows a compulsive liar.
Trumpies who laugh at me reinforce my stand.

And I pity you for being that damn ignorant.

Now nuttin personal Bob but back on ignore ya go like ya was most of last fall.

Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors