Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a goddamned idea: start cracking down on the politicians and states that are subverting the system. Oh, gee - I forgot: we don't have a LEO arm that can be trusted to do the goddamned job or a Judiciary same-same.

Well, there are tons of ways to disappear meat-byproducts.
Cultured Meat Protein Soylent?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
64781950_2257196860995553_5126042226530451456_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much you want to bet the American Institute for International Steel is a liberal group. After Trump got the steel industry rolling again why in the hell would anyone want to go back to the tariffs we had before on steel.
Mix of liberals & rinos making a killing buying shitty knockoff chinese steel & making a killing off it. Doesn't matter to them how many bridges collapse, etc.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Criminal Defendants Score As Gorsuch Joins Liberals

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/24/gorsuch-liberals-gun-crimes/

I kinda gotta agree. Some of these gun laws I seen are way to vague and allows way to wide of a latitude of interpretations that strip way too many freedoms.
Rollback.of.stupidity. They could overturn dozens more and the only whimpers would be from the left.

This is the same category of bullshit as "hate-speech" and "hate-crime" and "sexual-harassment" meaning "I heard you and am noisy as well as a 'offended'"

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear the gals are not simpering either - and I suppose many have brothers.

Way I heard it, most the gals could whip their brothers in Texas. Yet really thats all southern gals. Know a few Louisiana gals and they also have grit.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I am waiting and wondering... We should be hearing from the DNR's and tons of Animal Rights groups this summer: w/o sufficient commercial crops there is going to be a mass die-off and likely accidents/migration of deer and such critters into the metroplexes/megaplexes. You know - all the folks that make hunting such "fun" as you try to pay and play by their idiotic rules.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors