Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
65318895_10155938254302581_1612508925406478336_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been glancing around for more info on this and dont seem to see any anywhere. Mueller didnt have the authority to delete them I believe yet they are all was transcribed I think I previously heard.

Ok, looks like they reran a story over 6 months old. searched and seen Dec 18 dated info on this.
Everything we are seeing pretty much happened over two years or three years ago. The only thing that didn't happen then was justice. The Mueller investigation was designed as a cover up from start to finish. It's goal was to introduce a narrative to distract the public while evidence was suppressed and destroyed. Mueller's people did destroy evidence, make no mistake, tons of it. Trump threw them a curve ball when he used NSA resources to regenerate it all, much to the dismay of the SWAMP. They intended to lock away & seal all the evidence like they did with the Starr Report / Clinton Impeachment investigation. They were unsuccessful it seems, but until we see prosecutions, it is all for naught.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Police Humiliate Smollett – Reveal How Often He Googled Himself After ‘Hate Crime Hoax’

https://pluralist.com/jussie-smolle...lpX62NinjaOaiu8La3nwnjz9sdTOAfNyJUIuryv83D5Pw
See that's the problem with letting all this evidence become public. By releasing it all publicly in this manner, his defense team will argue he couldn't possibly stand trial & get an impartial jury as everyone already believes he is guilty due to the publicity. He therefore will never stand trial, unlike Rodger Stone or Mike Flynn.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched it.

"If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat."
― Sun Tzu
And yet you have nothing to say about it beyond you watched it? Have you no commentary or opinion?

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nancy has alcoholism, kinda hard to remember when your hammered all the time.
It is being played up much more than that so she can claim dementia/Alzheimer's to avoid trial when it comes time for her crimes to be exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors