Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will bite them in the ass as it should. I am just wondering why Barr is letting this nonsense go on.
Because he knows the plan. It was all to make the SWAMP feel safe until Trump revealed his hand with Epstein, the CF, FISA Declass, etc. That ship has sailed.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Because he knows the plan. It was all to make the SWAMP feel safe until Trump revealed his hand with Epstein, the CF, FISA Declass, etc. That ship has sailed.

You know this is gonna blow up and not the good way. They are scouring the internet removing any link to either Clinton or any Democrat and once thats done they are gonna unload every false allegation against Trump that they can dream up and then try to shame the Republicans into joining the impeachment proceedings they are sure to have over this. You know anything that implicates any Democrat has already been placed in a safe location where the American public will never ever see it again. Why else would Comeys daughter and the Southern District of New York who vowed to get Trump, are handling this, plain and simple its the set up of the century.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know this is gonna blow up and not the good way. They are scouring the internet removing any link to either Clinton or any Democrat and once thats done they are gonna unload every false allegation against Trump that they can dream up and then try to shame the Republicans into joining the impeachment proceedings they are sure to have over this. You knsow anything that implicates any Democrat has already been placed in a safe location where the American public will never ever see it again. Why else would Comeys daughter and the Southern District of New York who vowed to get Trump, are handling this, plain and simple its the set up of the century.
Grist> ...Libs... <MILL

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
66834667_10157503345624914_7624555544497356800_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is gonna have huge repercussions because thats the gate map to Facebook and all of them demise. Their blocking or deleting content they dont agree with and deleting accounts is unconstitutional when they do it because they dont like their opinion.
Enter Nunes' lawsuit against Twitter for $250m. Intended to redefine the terms to neutral utility not allowed to censor. Why a Rebublican Lawmaker should have to litigate to accomplish this is beyond me. You have oversight agencies that aren't doing their job & Democrts in congress openly calling for more blatant conservative censorship. This should be a conservative group of media creators in a class action lawsuit against THE US Government, DARPA, The Pentagon, All the 3 letter intelligence agencies, InQtel, Alphabet, Facebook, Apple, Verizon, ATT & anyone else associated in the domestic surveillance program.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good news for the Trump sycophants in this thread.
I will no longer be posting here or reading this thread.
Have fun you sicko psychos :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ann Coulter Thinks Epstein Had A "State Sponsor" & Was Running A "Blackmailing" Operation

“Something much bigger is behind this”.

She is right, doesn't mean she isn't a controlled opposition personality for the Clinton Cabal & best friend of Bill Mahr who's daddy did the same thing for decades upon decades though, although he did it with a lot more class. With Bill Mahr's production company name being Kid Love Productions, can't imagine Billy boy will be too thrilled when Jeffery Epstein starts naming names...so far Bill Mahr is silent on the issue, not so funny when it gets this close to home...

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shorten the link so you can post it

https://urlzs.com/rFyZy
Or we realize that words in and of themselves do no harm compared to the harm we bring upon ourselves when we try to ban them because we may not like the ideas they may be used to convey and stop fooling ourselves into believing such a thing does any good at all & stop using idiotic measures to ban free speech.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or we realize that words in and of themselves do no harm compared to the harm we bring upon ourselves when we try to ban them because we may not like the ideas they may be used to convey and stop fooling ourselves into believing such a thing does any good at all & stop using idiotic measures to ban free speech.

I understand what you are saying but to provide a link you must get around the censorship.

Link to Ship Seized with 1.3 Billion Dollar street value

https://urlzs.com/rFyZy

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to clear up any confusion as to what occurred in this thread that has caused the Mods to hover & post the rules for all of us to see, it is not anything any of you did, I have to take full responsibility for the incident.

This post explains the issue. The sentiments expressed regarding my public apology extend to those in this thread as well. Please accept my sincere apology for the increased scrutiny you are forced to endure.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/government-watch.287794/page-591#post-2544388

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors