Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1vx9u1q8wq931.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
UN Launches All-Out War On Free Speech

...forget everything about the free exchange of ideas: the UN feels that its 'values' are being threatened and those who criticize those values must therefore be shut down...

Not that I like the UN at all but wouldnt it be fair to say that the statement "those who criticize those values must therefore be shut down..." has not been uttered repeatedly by every tenet in the history of mankind?

I have viewed the UN as an utter fuckin joke as long as I can remember and we should of left a long time ago yet to get upset over this, pfft.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it refreshing.. They get to poison their own well, in a clear and obvious way.

Can't be good for them, which means it's great for me.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now, if we only had about 100 more resignations and reductions of government BS - all while stalking the treasonous behaviors of partisans and agency-overreach & uselessness.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just as she is getting the tears wound up, thump goes another and bye bye her thunder hahahahahahahahahaha
& yet liberal media is not at all slowed by it in putting out the narrative. Nice now that she has given sworn testimony, be a shame if someone videotaped her visit, released it & we all found out she committed perjury.

AOC demands to be sworn in to give emotional testimony with her freshman 'squad' about the migrant crisis on the border, calling treatment at detention centers 'manufactured cruelty'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors