Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember This?
upload_2019-7-14_17-7-15-png.142639

Rusty did me a Solid on Request - Very Interesting.

Especially the intake pipes in front of the rolling doors on the smaller building. They are moving a lot of air from here. Two could be generators feeding power to the entire island. Definitely a fueling station across road to right of truck pad (peculiar unless it is the underground fuel tank below the pad).

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wot de fut?
It was a theory about the reflection in the watch (that is being denied as factual), many felt the reflection signified he was successfully extradited back to US.

Assange is supposedly still safely tucked away in Belmarsh, where he can be protected until it is his turn to take the stage. (His sentence there runs until 4/10/20).

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fail to understand all this stupidity. The UK and US - and certainly other navies - have coast-guard sized speedboats with friggin' miniguns and even small autocannons: How many bursts does it take to get to the chewy-center of an iranian pirate-boat?

Get serious - they can learn to swim with sharks.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always seemed pretty obvious to me that a shitton of dems/leftists were "invested" in the P.R. and likely leeching/bleeding multimillions off all the aid sent - the proof is in how they manage to get so rich, and how they all rushed to get an aid-package together (w/o oversights) for the P.R., but not for our own country's emergencies. <shrug> Follow the monies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors