to much nic

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently started dripping with my tugboat v2 & ipv2. I ordered two 120 ml bottles of 6 mg max vg about 78 % vg. I selected 4 mg but asked to change to 6 worried 4 wouldnt be enough. That was a mistake lol. In my nautilus i used 12 mg but have 8 mg in it atm. So my build in tugboat v2 is 1.1 ohm 26 gauge 9 wraps. I've been vaping my 6 mg its not un-vapeable, but i do get headaches from it somtimes & that means its to much nic. Sucks i ordered so much of 6 but to late now, so i was thinking i could buy some 0 mg or 3 or somthing to lower it. Does anyone know what mg & ml id need to lower it to 3-4 mg? I have 120 ml of swedish berries which i havent used yet & maybe 30 ml out of the vanilla custard. And is there somthing i can do to help in my rda like would building bit higher, say 1.4-5 ohm help. Or use one airflow hole instead of 2.. sucks i got 6 mg but i know for my next order to get 4 mg or even 3 mg

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You'd have to mix an equal amount of 0mg to get 3mg out of it. You could add some unflavored 0mg (just a base mix of VG &PG with no Nic) but that would mute your flavor. I don't think using a higher build would decrease the Nic you're getting much. About all you can do to decrease what you're getting with that juice is vape less and smaller hits. I vape 12mg and drip the same thing. I'm going to drop to 9mg in my new mixes though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a seasoned vaper. Nic can kill you. 100% Nic can make you sick, or worse. ejuice me up is a wonderful program to help you. It's free. I use it.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Headache is all ive got, i vape it alot & pretty big lung hits and i feel fine most of time, once in while ill get headache, so when i notice that ill just put her down for while eh lol. Ill just vape it as is and end of month ill get another 120 ml of custard 3 or 4 mg and maybe a 30 ml of swedish berries 0 mg to lower it some. It cant be waay to much if i can vape it all day, hopefully i dont get sick. Ill just try to slow down. Thanks guys

VU Sponsors