Become a Patron!

Toasted - Cereal 27

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one of the best juices I've had. I love Rich Cinnamon, more than any other flavor. I've grown weary of all the cookies, Biscuit, Sugar Cookie, FA Cookie. I started seeing Cereal 27 pop up so I got some. I had found MrBurgundy over at alltheflavors and his recipe appealed to me. I've tried many iterations of Cinnamon Danish or Bun, both others' and my own recipes. Some were good but none grabbed me and said "I'm what you're looking for!" Until now. It's not a pastry vape for sure, but it's keeping me happy. It is a bit sweet, however it's not cloyingly or sickly sweet that fatigues the taste buds...at least not mine.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/32619#toasted_by_mrburgundy

3% Cereal 27 - CAP
1.5% Cream Fresh - FA
1% Graham Cracker Clear -TPA
2% Meringue - FA
0.2% Rich Cinnamon - FLV
0.25% Super Sweet - CAP
0.5% Toasted Marshmallow - TPA

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is one of the best juices I've had. I love Rich Cinnamon, more than any other flavor. I've grown weary of all the cookies, Biscuit, Sugar Cookie, FA Cookie. I started seeing Cereal 27 pop up so I got some. I had found MrBurgundy over at alltheflavors and his recipe appealed to me. I've tried many iterations of Cinnamon Danish or Bun, both others' and my own recipes. Some were good but none grabbed me and said "I'm what you're looking for!" Until now. It's not a pastry vape for sure, but it's keeping me happy. It is a bit sweet, however it's not cloyingly or sickly sweet that fatigues the taste buds...at least not mine.

3% Cereal 27 - CAP
1.5% Cream Fresh - FA
2% Meringue - FA
0.2% Rich Cinnamon - FLV
0.25% Super Sweet - CAP
Omg I have all the flavors!!!!! Tomorrow is mixing day! Thank you for sharing---it looks lovely!!!

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

3% Cereal 27 - CAP
1.5% Cream Fresh - FA
2% Meringue - FA
0.2% Rich Cinnamon - FLV
0.25% Super Sweet - CAP
Hey I just wanted to tell you this is a great recipe! Came across it the other day, and mixed it up. I was very impressed! I first vaped it in a Smok TFV8 tank, and was transitioning from Unicorn Milk to this recipe, and the transition was amazing. So I mixed the 2 together and walla, wow, very cool the way it turned out. Not sure where you got it, but it is a keeper! And working with Cereal27 is a ton of fun too

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I just wanted to tell you this is a great recipe! Came across it the other day, and mixed it up. I was very impressed! I first vaped it in a Smok TFV8 tank, and was transitioning from Unicorn Milk to this recipe, and the transition was amazing. So I mixed the 2 together and walla, wow, very cool the way it turned out. Not sure where you got it, but it is a keeper! And working with Cereal27 is a ton of fun too

Follow the link to ATF. This guy has a few great recipes.

Last week I filled a half empty squonk bottle with a different recipe by accident (don't talk to people when you're trying to refill a mod...a valuable lesson) and it was extremely good.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have everything but Cap SS could I use
Ethyl Maltol TPA
If so at what %?????

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

3% Cereal 27 - CAP
1.5% Cream Fresh - FA
2% Meringue - FA
0.2% Rich Cinnamon - FLV
0.25% Super Sweet - CAP
Dang...just noticed this thread...and have all the flavors, which is rare....looks good, thanks!

VU Sponsors