Become a Patron!

Tobacco Control Researcher Calls for Boycott of Journal, Apparently Because the Editor Supports

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well that is one way to win the debate...don't let the other side talk......
Pocket the big money + falsely accuse as well as try to boycott those willing to stop you from propelling more anti-science diarrhea = shameless classical greed strategy just repeats itself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not only for vaping but it has become more and more difficult to tell politics/business from science in recent decades.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Everyone wants free speech until it's different than theirs then they want to silence even kill if necessary. Hypocrisy rules in fascist USA.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sup-girl-u-wanna-do-dis-101367.gif

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Science has long been both the boom and bane of business and politics.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pot, meet kettle. :giggle:

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone wants free speech until it's different than theirs then they want to silence even kill if necessary. Hypocrisy rules in fascist USA.
I don't know of a single country on earth with more freedom to speak one's own mind...do you.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Iceland, France, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand to name a few. Your proving my point by criticizing me for speaking my mind.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Iceland, France, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand to name a few.
Your proving my point by criticizing me for speaking my mind.
I didn't see any criticism...
You're a little sensitive today, arent'cha princess?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Iceland, France, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand to name a few. Your proving my point by criticizing me for speaking my mind.
Don't ya know it is treasonous to not think that the USA is the best country in the world.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't see any criticism...
You're a little sensitive today, arent'cha princess?
Your right my panties are in a bunch. I'm old enough to remember when America was great and I'm sickened by all the hate and fear mongering by both the far left and the far right. When civil discourse and debate was the rule and America was the leader of the free world. Also sounds like your looking for a fight calling me princess...Right wing jackass.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right my panties are in a bunch. I'm old enough to remember when America was great and I'm sickened by all the hate and fear mongering by both the far left and the far right. When civil discourse and debate was the rule and America was the leader of the free world. Also sounds like your looking for a fight calling me princess...Right wing jackass.
Ohh but hate and fear works to manipulate humans far better than truth and evidence.
The anti vaping movement in the USA is clear evidence of that.
And it is clear that the majority of US humans like hate fear and sensationalism.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Again... can you show me the "criticism" you accused pulsevape of?
Exactly where did he make you feel victimized? :sad:

As a reader, you appear to be babbling and hysterical, rather that engaging in "civil" discourse.

signed
Right wing jackass.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Your right I may have over reacted (sorry @pulsevape) but I'm in a really bad mood today (I read 12 news sites) and should just shut up. But maybe you shouldn't call people names not very civil on your part. Good by, sounds like the best thing I can say and do...Have a nice day.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right I may have over reacted (sorry pulsvape) but I'm in a really bad mood today (I read 12 news sites) and should just shut up. But maybe you shouldn't call people names not very civil on your part. Good by, sounds like the best thing I can say and do...Have a nice day.

Just smile at adversaries and keep telling them the truth.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course many do get pithy with me for telling the truth about their politireligious idols or beliefs.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course many do get pithy with me for telling the truth about their politireligious idols or beliefs.

LOL. I had to go back less than 24 hrs to find your last lie before this most recent lie, that I'm aware of. There are likely more.

Bobbi the truthsayer................................:giggle:

That you tell the truth is just the most recent lie you've told. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah dude you need to take a way closer look.....at Europe especially UK,Canada,France...all of which have imposed some pretty Draconian laws on speech under the guise of...."hate speech"...the people's are being surpressed of voicing their outrage of goverment policies especially the invasion of europe by rapeugees...and the huge tech giants , which are the closest thing to real facisim around today are helping these countries police thought and censoring the citizen's voices...,.,voicing critisism of the goverment has now become a significant crime in the UK,instead of a right of the people..as for Canada soon you will be put in the public stocks, or sentenced to a dunking in the local pond for the hienious breach of not using the myriad of idiotic PRONOUNS being put forth by the Circus of sexual deviation....

Pronoun-cards-2016-02-1024x585.png

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly where did he make you feel victimized? :sad:

As a reader, you appear to be babbling and hysterical, rather that engaging in "civil" discourse.

signed
Right wing jackass.
Hey whoa...Catman....."good people" who are trying to save the planet from right wing jackasses are not bound by their own views of civil discourse..those are only things that shoiuld be imposed on us rightwing jackasses....remember....Big Brother is watching......punk.

VU Sponsors