Become a Patron!

TOBACCO OR FRUIT FLAVORS

vapingmandycat

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
Starting out and finding the right flavor might be the hardest part of getting started.

Most people switching from tobacco traditional cigarettes usually want something similar to that of a cigarette.

Others may want to get rid of the taste of tobacco period and look for fruity flavors or dessert flavors to stray them from cigarettes faster.

Here are some links to great Tobacco Flavors. Here is a list of Tobacco flavored eliquid that most find to be a good start.

There is huge variety of Vendors and Flavors finding the right one is the hardest.

Youtube is great for searching for Reviews on Tobacco flavors.

Mind you taste is subjective so what the reviewer likes you may not like.

Vape meets are great for trying out new flavors before purchase as well. Find a local Vape meet in your area!

Most websites also have customer reviews under their flavors to help you

VERMILION RIVER
http://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/

kvs KALAMAZOO VAPOR SHOP TOBACCO LINE
http://kalamazoovaporshop.com/KVS-Tobacco-E-Liquid/

THE PLUME ROOM
http://www.theplumeroom.com/

TIMELESS VAPOR TOBACCO LINE
http://timelessvapor.mybigcommerce.com//

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD

I had to totally stay away from anything tasting like tobacco. Since I am a peppermint candy freak, that's what I started out with and is still my go to juice. Have some other fruit and candy flavors that I rotate thru every now and then. I had a great e-liquid vendor but they discontinued my peppermint. Found a site that lets me create my own flavor so I now have a 100% peppermint e-liquid :)

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smoked menthol cigarettes, so when I began vaping I started with menthol, hated it. Did not like tobacco cigarettes so I have stayed away from tobacco vapes.. I have always vaped fruits . I want to like bakery flavors but no luck there. I like some of the drink flavors too, but haven't found one I love. I wonder why a flavor will sound so good and then taste terrible. Maybe my taste buds were permanently damaged.

mtnpaws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always hated menthol when I smoked. Now I like most mint and some menthol flavors. It is weird how your pallet changes after you quit smoking.

Puffinstein

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always recommend stepping away from the tobacco flavors to disassociate yourself from cigarettes , but if that's what it takes to keep you analog free it's all good. Me personally , love the bakery and cereal vapes :D.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I needed tobacco flavors to help me get away from smoking. It was part of the process of breaking the smoking habits and routines. After over a year I discovered I like fruity flavors in small and occasional doses. What I always go back to are tobacco based flavors for my ADV. ECBlends RY7 and Dragon's Leaf, Halo Tribeca and Voodoo and some 555. I vape fruity stuff from time to time but it is usually creamy fruit flavors like MBV Blue Moo and ECBends Dragon's Blood.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Tobacco is one of those flavors that is truly difficult to get right. And even more difficult to find one that you really like.

For a new vaper, I generally recommend ordering from a place that offers a wide variety of flavors and getting a bunch of small sample bottles to try before committing to larger size bottles of a particular flavor.

Also recommending fruit, candy or desert flavors is a good option. If you like vanilla, chances are you will get something that at least taste like vanilla from just about anywhere and IMHO you can't really say that about tobacco flavors. At least based on my past dissapointments

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Chocolate from my freedom smokes is what got me hooked on vaping. The first time I tried it I tried a black cherry and I like eeeww that is nasty I cant do this vaping thing but then got a chocolate just to give it one more chance and I was hooked.... So with that experience it is all about the right juice... I have only tried one tobacco juice that I love but it only has a hint of tobacco and that only after I was vaping for like 5-6months.

It all depends on the person and their taste selection.... So I usually suggest to ppl to try something they might like in a fruit selection.

VT Andrew

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
Vaping didn't work for me at first BECAUSE I thought I wanted tobacco flavors. I didn't ditch the "stinkies" till I found a nice green apple and other good flavors. 4 years later and I'm JUST NOW getting into tobaccos, go figure...

Tinkiegrrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm one of those who started on a fruity flavor. Not because I wanted to quit smoking. Largely because I was planning on just vaping for fun and I figured part of the fun was the flavors. I quit smoking accidentally, as cigarettes started tasting pretty nasty after vaping cherry.

kinged8th

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually start my day with tobacco flavor, then on to something sweet/fruity. By the end of the day Im back to tobacco.

Fear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No Artibaccos

Fruits, creams, candies, desert and of course NETs

Most days i will have at least 2 tanks filled with a tobacco type vape whether it's an NET or otherwise. I honestly enjoyed smoking, and once i got into cigars and pipe tobacco i enjoyed it even more. There is just something about the aromas and textures on the palette that i found appealing. Once i started vaping, i did try the fruit type vapes and even fruits with menthol, but wasn't my kick, nope i still love tobacco flavors.

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best Tobacco flavor I've had so far has been DK Tobacco mixed with a bit amount of red hotz cinnamon flavor that I mixed in. But the DK alone is pretty smooth.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Started of course with a nice mellow tobaccos. Took awhile before I would try any fruit. Most that I sampled were to fake bad tasting. I now have found some that are nice and mellow. Still like tobacco over most fruits but that could change

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I smoked analogs I hated menthol, but would smoke one when I was out of mine, and one was available free.
But when I started vaping I tried many tobacco flavors, and some fruity ones too, kept going back to the cigs, but then a friend of mine suggested I try their menthol flavored e-liquid, and I have not had an analog since! Go figure, and by the way, after my taste buds changed, I went away from the menthol also. Now I am a bakery, and sometimes tobacco kind of guy. This is just what worked for me.

banjobird

Member For 4 Years
I started with 555. I'm allergic to almost everything, so I migrate to tobacco and coffee flavors with a hint of chocolate.

VT Andrew

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
I'm not hip to the internet lingo, but wtf is a NET?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavorings.

I feel no need to sign my posts...
-B

gammagirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I started vaping i had no intention of not smoking another cigarette, It just happened. Vaping fruit flavors got me off the cigs and that is my thing. Would not go near tobacco flavors, to much like cigs.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried fruity/drinky/desserty flavors but tobacco is what i like. It's why i smoked. I always loved the smell of an uncombusted cigarette.

Vermillion River make some of my favorites, and their flavored tobaccos are wonderful! I also really like Halo's Captain Jack.

That said, i am a sucker for a good watermelon.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've tried fruity/drinky/desserty flavors but tobacco is what i like. It's why i smoked. I always loved the smell of an uncombusted cigarette.

Vermillion River make some of my favorites, and their flavored tobaccos are wonderful! I also really like Halo's Captain Jack.

That said, i am a sucker for a good watermelon.

Vermillion has an incredible policy as well! Not only will they send you a "free" sample without an order (I believe a 4.5 mL with a nominal shipping charge of $2.50 -- though, that's the reason I put "free" in quotes), but if you don't like a liquid (one per order), you can return it for in-store credit or an exchange. It's hard to beat that deal. Oh, and The Kentucky Premium Blends are really good!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vermillion has an incredible policy as well! Not only will they send you a "free" sample without an order (I believe a 4.5 mL with a nominal shipping charge of $2.50 -- though, that's the reason I put "free" in quotes), but if you don't like a liquid (one per order), you can return it for in-store credit or an exchange. It's hard to beat that deal. Oh, and The Kentucky Premium Blends are really good!
They are SO GOOD!! I need to order some more ASAP. I'm down to almost nothing and miss their sweet amazing flavors.

Did anyone else used to go around wearing an unlit cigarette like a fake moustache just for the smell?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Only tobacco flavor that I've liked was an irish vanilla tobacco. Reminded me of when I used to smoke my pipe. I was into ordering Swedish snus from overseas, some being 32 mg a pouch, so tasty, though. Completely different than the American shit. I do miss it sometimes.

Since I only occasionally smoked, and used vaping twice to quit snus, I think that is why I like fruity and dessert and drink flavors. My lack of being a full smoker, and being a snuser? Lol, made me not want tobacco flavors, since none mimic snus, especially the real stuff. It's all so subjective, though. Also, I will love a juice and suddenly stop digging it. I think that's common, though. Experiment, and be glad there are a wealth of options! I'm thinking of starting to make my own here soon. The thread about the cost just blew my mind, regarding how cheap it is.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After 50 years of smoking I could not taste much of anything from my sample packs. It was not until I found Gingers e-juice Kinda Sorta Shady and Carolina Blend Tobaccos that I really started to vape and quit analogs with. Both tobacco that just hit the right spot. To this day, I still have a couple of tanks a week of these. back then, it was all I did. Made that first few weeks doable. Still not a big fruit vapor, some but still into coffees, tobaccos and bakery...

Akolite

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I work at a vape shop and what I see most of is folks generally gravitating to coffee/bakery flavors that have a slight bite to them if you will. My favorite vapes are savory tobacco flavors that have a slight bitterness to them if you will. Think Boba's Bounty. I do really enjoy the fruits and sweeter stuff too. I generally have multiple mods going with different flavors in them. Its all preference though. Thats the beauty of what we do as vapers.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the occasional fruit vape, but my passion in tobacco flavors is chocolate and virginia/burley blends. Boba's bounty is the first tobacco based blend I really liked.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like all of these post.. need to direct individuals looking at starting to this link.
And yes Since I have moved away from the tobacco flavors I crave cigs and have been giving in.
I need to go back and find a nice tobacco juice that will keep me from the darn analogs.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like all of these post.. need to direct individuals looking at starting to this link.
And yes Since I have moved away from the tobacco flavors I crave cigs and have been giving in.
I need to go back and find a nice tobacco juice that will keep me from the darn analogs.

As a test, try Boba's bounty. It actually improves with some time. Kept me off of the coffin nails when I had a severe case of the Camel jones...

Here's the link: http://www.avejuice.com/index.php

Last edited:
Reactions: jae

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have 60mil of winston juice that I have not hit on in many months. I guess when next tank is empty I need to go back to where I started. Heck I still have some ce4's wonder if the ego's are still good.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I would recommend giving Aromaejuice a try. Specifically their flavor called Sahara (a personal favorite of mine in 24 mg). But, try it with WTA (if you're so inclined). If you don't know what WTA is (though you might), it's basically regular nicotine but the nicotine is extracted along with the other tobacco minor alkaloids. It's only about 5% of the other alkaloids (as it exists in tobacco), but as many who vape WTA attest: the lack of other tobacco alkaloids are one of the main differences in traditional eliquid vs. what we were used to when consuming tobacco (the complete tobacco alkaloid profile). Many people assume it's the rate of nicotine delivery that makes such a contrast with what we felt from smoking to vaping, but a major part, in my opinion and many others (including the chemist who created WTA -- DVap), is that when consuming nicotine without the supporting cast of other tobacco alkaloids, nicotine just doesn't have the same effect as it once did.

Things to note:

• WTA is basically regular nic juice, but it has the complete tobacco alkaloid profile as opposed to one isolated alkaloid -- nicotine.
  • WTA can have a stronger throat hit, even in lower mg.
  • WTA doesn't have any "chemicals" added to it, but rather, the nicotine isn't a solo act -- it is just the alkaloid profile of tobacco.
  • The alkaloids are not TSNAs/carciongens (just as nicotine isn't).
  • Nicotine on it's own can have more stimulative properties, but in concert with the small percentage of other alkaloids can have more of a calming effect.
  • Due to the maker, essentially, being an extractor of nicotine (and simultaneously the other alkaloids), the cost is much higher than regular nic juice where the nicotine is bought in bulk from other countries.
  • The WTA is extracted in a serious-business,"clean" lab that will accept requests of customers to check it out. Not too many regular vendors will do that!
  • WTA is not a magic bullet, but many have dodged the bullets of cigarettes when regular nic juice proved to be not enough protection from the cravings.
  • Vaping WTA and smoking tobacco are N.O.T the same! WTA has more in common with Swedish Snus than any other form of tobacco consumption (or straight nicotine use). And Swedish Snus is not the same as American Snus or chew.
  • Of course, there are a host of other reasons that smoking is different from vaping, even when vaping WTA, but I feel like WTA is the closest without some the big negatives of smoking.
  • These statements have not been approved by the FDA! LOL

Lastly, I hope you don't mind me going on about this. Who knows, it may simply be a matter of flavors being perfect for you that keeps you off the cigs. Hell, if a single flavor or type of flavor does trick for you, that would be even better! But, if you or anyone reading this cares to look into it, there is a whole lot of info about WTA. If anything I said was a no-brainer, remedial or full of "duh" statements, please accept my apology as I was just trying to put it as simply as I possibly could. Good luck finding whatever you are in search of.

p.s. Sahara is a "tobacco" flavor and even without the WTA aspect is good as hell (IMO).

p.p. s. There have been a few others that have made WTA, but as of now, I can only confidently recommend one vendor: Aromaejuice.

Last edited:

KeyMan264

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I smoked menthol all my life and I found that I hate any juice with menthol in it. I use mostly tobacco juice the first year but did not like any juice that tasted more or less like like real tobacco. I found that the flavored tobaccos are more my style. Vermillion has some very good tobaccos, I like there apple the best and want to thy the cherry tobacco next. My favorite vender has been Rocket Fuel Vapor out of Kansas City. Blueberry Hill and Harley Blend are my favs from them. I have been vaping more dessert and coffee lately. The best part of vaping for me is that we have so many flavors to choose from and that is what get me excited about vaping. Remember that taste is subjective.

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Figure i can give my 2 cents on this. when i started vaping i really wanted to get away from traditional cigs. Since i loved smoking so much, i stayed away from tobacco flavors completely. I found real rich flavors satisfied my cravings and i lost some weight. dont really want to snack on some apple pie if your vaping it.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Figure i can give my 2 cents on this. when i started vaping i really wanted to get away from traditional cigs. Since i loved smoking so much, i stayed away from tobacco flavors completely. I found real rich flavors satisfied my cravings and i lost some weight. dont really want to snack on some apple pie if your vaping it.

And I didn't want to smoke on tobacco since I was vaping it. Same Jedi Mind Trick. ;)

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you like tobacco flavors and haven't tried Indigo Vapors blends.. then you are seriously missing out.

I no longer like the tobacco flavors, but this is all I used for the first 6 mo's of vaping and made the transition 1000x easier.. most tobacco flavors are shit.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with fruit flavors knowing that would do better for me, & I'd have a better chance of quitting smoking. I've tried French tobacco, ry4, and I think another ; they just don't do it for me.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems that alot of folks on this thread haven't tried the Real Extracts Tobacco flavors. If you didn'tlike the artificial tobacco flavors maybe you would consider a real natural tobacco. They really are different.

[www.realextracts.com](http://www.realextracts.com)
23996ee5661d7d3b1c8da765fc88ca41

Hollywood

Show Host
Taste is subjective. Nobody can really tell a new vaper what will work for them . What I can say with all honesty is that a truly CLEAN juice will not have any chemical taste at all. Even different brands of VG will taste different, vaping them without nic or flavorings. When I am trying to get a new vaper started, I usually point them in the direction of a naturally steeped tobacco, and have then experiment from there.
Replacement therapy if too great a leap at first, might not take. That is the theory I use anyway.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah when I started I started with RY4 and 555 cartridges on cheap 11000mah sticks I didnt know any better now
I have atleast 5 mods always with different juices and RDA's constantly changing flavors I like calling Scarys Buffet of Vape

When I stopped cigarettes I went straight for 6mg of any fruity flavor. I vaped a lot of peach and mango flavors in the beginning. I didn't miss the taste of a cigarette, but I missed the smell of it? Kind of baffles me. Haha

A majority of our customers who make the switch are going for marlboro, camel, and ry4.

VU Sponsors