Tobacco Recipes Only

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thought i'd try to start a thread for just tobacco recipes. If you've got one, share it or post a link to it.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dirty Berry
Desert Ship 1% FA
Virginia .5% FA
Cranberry 3% CAP
Bilberry 1% FA
Blueberry Extra 2% TFA
Anise .5% FA

My modified version of an old recipe. Complex and mild. As always adjust percentages to your liking. Or even add some cream.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3% FA Desert Ship
2% FA Perique
1% FA Oakwood
1% FA Vienna Cream
Ethyl Maltol to taste
Just wanted to say thanks for this @burley . Mixed up a batch yesterday and with just a 24 hour steep this is quite tasty. I mixed it with your percentages and added 0.5% EM.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to say thanks for this @burley . Mixed up a batch yesterday and with just a 24 hour steep this is quite tasty. I mixed it with your percentages and added 0.5% EM.
Awesome, I'm glad you like it! It's one of my "staples."

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anybody have any recipes with tuscan reserve in but no other tobaccos added? I bought it to try a tobacco vape and not mad on it tbh. I did add a few drops of cocoa after seeing a HIC recipe of 2% of each flavouring and it is ok. Wondering if it is just not a flavour for me or if there may be some crazy recipe to put it in as dont really seem to be any on this site (have a few, possibly mad ideas myself)

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3% FA Desert Ship
2% FA Perique
1% FA Oakwood
1% FA Vienna Cream
Ethyl Maltol to taste
How long do you usually steep this?

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OneLief : I don't initially. A bottle in regular rotation lasts, oh, maybe the better part of a work week. So, maybe closer to a week, tops. I don't notice any discernable change given the time.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it @Burly. Any other tobacco staples?

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OneLief - I'd like to say I've got all sorts of HiC-tier recipes floating around, but the majority of my staples aren't super complex or anything. For instance, one is just Flavorah's Cured Tobacco, straight, at 4% with a little EM. Another is FA Burley Tobacco (3%) and FA Vanilla Bourbon (2%). I've got a couple of neat concoctions I'm working up, if there's anything half way publishable, I'll throw them up here for everyone to take a crack at 'em.

edited: Whoops, I meant FA Burley Tobacco instead of FA Perique in my example in this post. My mistake, the two do have very similar profiles.

Last edited:

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My favorite tobacco - so far, but it's all TFA and it melts in your mouth
TFA Black Honey Flavor (they changed the name from Black Honey Tobacco??) 5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 5 %
TFA EM 1%
Can't take credit for this one, found it http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/35736/Black+Honey+Tobacco+and+Bavarian+Cr%C3%A8me
Sorry in advance, if I'm not supposed to post from another site, but it is soooooo smooth and delicious, plus it's an 'ambien' night, so I should go to bed or it might turn into an all night vape that I'll forget in the morning... Just kidding,,,or not.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite tobacco - so far, but it's all TFA and it melts in your mouth
TFA Black Honey Flavor (they changed the name from Black Honey Tobacco??) 5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 5 %
TFA EM 1%
Can't take credit for this one, found it http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/35736/Black+Honey+Tobacco+and+Bavarian+Cr%C3%A8me
Sorry in advance, if I'm not supposed to post from another site, but it is soooooo smooth and delicious, plus it's an 'ambien' night, so I should go to bed or it might turn into an all night vape that I'll forget in the morning... Just kidding,,,or not.
ELR has some really good ones up there, I'm all for passing them around for others to see, and you've given a source for it too - I think that's up-n-up with rules and whatnot.

Another one they have on there that I enjoyed for a while was a simple mix of TFA Black Honey Tobacco and Seedman's Captain Black, I believe just a 5% each mix or something like that. (Yep, checked it out and got http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/14845/Double+Black that - "Double Black.")

I should whip up another one, maybe play around with it a bit.

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ELR has some really good ones up there, I'm all for passing them around for others to see, and you've given a source for it too - I think that's up-n-up with rules and whatnot.

Another one they have on there that I enjoyed for a while was a simple mix of TFA Black Honey Tobacco and Seedman's Captain Black, I believe just a 5% each mix or something like that. (Yep, checked it out and got http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/14845/Double+Black that - "Double Black.")

Thanks! I'll have to order the Captain Black, don't have that one. I have a lot of tobacco flavors, different brands, but haven't played around with them yet. Some don't smell very good. I think I need to mix small one flavor batches and see what I might like.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, FA Burley will work as well. Trouble is finding something with that high-note peppery taste to it. Burley would work, you might have some success with small amounts of, say, TFA Cubano maybe? I can't think of very many besides those that carry the pepper note.

edit: FA Cowboy Blend could work in there I think, it's pretty close to Burley, just without that zing. Actually, that might be more palatable to some, who knows right? I'd go low with it, though, I think it smothers flavors so I'm usually cautious with it.

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, FA Burley will work as well. Trouble is finding something with that high-note peppery taste to it. Burley would work, you might have some success with small amounts of, say, TFA Cubano maybe? I can't think of very many besides those that carry the pepper note.

edit: FA Cowboy Blend could work in there I think, it's pretty close to Burley, just without that zing. Actually, that might be more palatable to some, who knows right? I'd go low with it, though, I think it smothers flavors so I'm usually cautious with it.
Great! I do have FA Burley, FA Cowland?? Typo on the bottle, or I got the fertilizer version. Of Course, I sometimes need a magnifying glass to read the print on FA's bottles. No TFA Cubano, but I have FA Cuban Supreme.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't had a chance to snag Cuban Supreme yet, but it's on my list. If I had to venture a guess, Cowland does sound little like smashing Cowboy and Blend together, kinda, but I haven't heard of it referred to as that so take that for what it's worth. I'd say give Burley a shot with it and if it tastes like garbage, blame that. (hehehe)

It should do ya fine, I enjoy just about everything I throw at Burley or Perique. Just kinda my warm and fuzzy on the spectrum, yanno?

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't had a chance to snag Cuban Supreme yet, but it's on my list. If I had to venture a guess, Cowland does sound little like smashing Cowboy and Blend together, kinda, but I haven't heard of it referred to as that so take that for what it's worth. I'd say give Burley a shot with it and if it tastes like garbage, blame that. (hehehe)

It should do ya fine, I enjoy just about everything I throw at Burley or Perique. Just kinda my warm and fuzzy on the spectrum, yanno?
I mixed it up with Burley, will try it out tomorrow and let you know. Thanks!

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dirty Berry
Desert Ship 1% FA
Virginia .5% FA
Cranberry 3% CAP
Bilberry 1% FA
Blueberry Extra 2% TFA
Anise .5% FA

My modified version of an old recipe. Complex and mild. As always adjust percentages to your liking. Or even add some cream.
Mixed this up tonight and will give it a try tomorrow. This time I labeled the bottles.... Thanks for he recipe.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet golden tobacco
10% FA Soho
2% INW Gold ducat
2% FA Vanilla Tahiti
1%FA Caramel
Kind of a sweet creamy pipe tobacco taste.
I'm not big on tobaccos but I absolutely love this, so smooth.

Last edited:

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found my all day vape. I love @RocketPuppy's Ry4 but sometimes it can be too much. I made a sample bottle of FA 7 Leaves and really liked it. Very light taste but it needed something added to it. I combined the two and came out with this.

TFA Ry4 Double 2.5%
FA 7 Leaves 1%
FA Vanilla Bourbon .25%
FA Vienna Cream .25%
FA Caramel .25%
Acetyl Prazine .1%

This is perfect for my setup. I got a Snowwolf 200w with duel fused claptons running .08 ohms. Usually vape between 70 and 80 watts.

I've been having to change my juices during the day because I get tired of them. I've been Vaping this all day and it's just right. We'll see if it stays that way.

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Got a recent order in with Captain Black and tried the "Double Black". Loved it! I also ordered a few other Seedman's tobacco flavors. They all smell great.

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great! I do have FA Burley, FA Cowland?? Typo on the bottle, or I got the fertilizer version. Of Course, I sometimes need a magnifying glass to read the print on FA's bottles. No TFA Cubano, but I have FA Cuban Supreme.
I think I figured out the 'FA Cowland' flavor. I ordered it from a vendor that doesn't send the FA Flavors in original bottles. I think they goofed on the name.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These came from someone helping me make an tobacco vape with the limited FA I had at the time.
I haven't mixed them in a while however I remember they were quite enjoyable.

RY4 Plus
FA RY4 1.5%
FA Catalan Cream 1.5%
FA Caramel 0.5%

RY4 Complex
FA RY4 2%
FA Catalan Cream 0.5%
FA Walnut 0.5%
FA Cookie 0.5%
FA Caramel 0.5%

I do recall steeping is your friend on these.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did this little variation of @RocketPuppy's RY4, mainly because it's just from stuff I had in stock at the time. I like it so far; haven't done many tobaccos yet...

RY4 Double (TPA) - 8%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) - .5%
French Vanilla (TPA) - 1%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) - 1.5%

Simple, and comes out nicely. Was going to let it steep a while but honestly I may have to make another bottle to do that with because I've been "sampling" this one a good bit.. lol

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got a recent order in with Captain Black and tried the "Double Black". Loved it! I also ordered a few other Seedman's tobacco flavors. They all smell great.
SM Captain Black as a single flavor is great by itself! Thanks for link. I'm tasting them all as single flavors to see what my favorites are.

I actually joined VapingUnderground so I could post and say "thank you" for all the wonderful recipes. Some of these sound really good and I will definitely have to try them

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have every flavor except Ethyl maltol :mad:, can this recipe do without it?
Yes you can leave it out (I did because I didn't have it either) and it is pretty good. Ethyl maltol will give you that methanol effect.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes you can leave it out (I did because I didn't have it either) and it is pretty good. Ethyl maltol will give you that methanol effect.

Actually, no. Ethyl Maltol is a sweetener, not menthol in any way whatsoever. But yes, it can be omitted without any major change to taste other than it may not be as sweet as intended. Taste is subjective so you may not miss it at all.

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually, no. Ethyl Maltol is a sweetener, not menthol in any way whatsoever. But yes, it can be omitted without any major change to taste other than it may not be as sweet as intended. Taste is subjective so you may not miss it at all.
I didnt think to do research on that flavor. Thanks for the correction.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK here's what I'm vaping right now, and it's pretty damn good:

2.5 Turkish tobacco (inw)
2% 3-fives tobacco (inw)

Steeped 30ml for 2 weeks, pretty damn tasty! I'll make another 60ml for sure and use it once this 30ml is spent.

-Kingboomer

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want something closer to real cig then this may help. 2% to 4% Fa shade 2% to 7% TFA double ry4 Note newbys require the higher percentages. This is the one I use for new vapor users they seem very satisfied with this combo.

VU Sponsors