Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's another:

2% INW dark chocolate tobacco
1.5% FA Fuji
1% INW old Havana

Still working on it, but it's really good now. I may bump the percentages up by .5% each and add .25 FA dark vapure.

-Kingboomer

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can anyone recommend good salty, spicy, peppery tobacco flavors and recipes?

I'm interested in salty myself. As far as peppery, I believe the nic you use has a lot to do with that. Someone else with better experience will chime in soon I'm sure.

-Kingboomer

P.S. FA does make a black pepper flavor, but I've not tried it yet.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can anyone recommend good salty, spicy, peppery tobacco flavors and recipes?
JUst find some Chinese nic or take some fresh nic let it sit out in a small amount for a month to age it will give you the peppery flavor you want. It should be ready when it has that funkey peppery smell and has a yellow color to it. For flavor you might mix seven leaves by Fa. Can't help you on the saltyness unless it comes out that way after you have done the above.

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello there..
ive never mixed a tobacco flavour but tryed some from a friend recently..he cant remember the juice tho hes had it that long!
it had chocolate vodka and a tobacco flowery taste..very dark and complex but so good..think it was a french juice..ammo? bruno spice or some thing.
im dripping on a deringer so need a good recipe for a high vg tobacco..
ive ordered ry4, tobacco and some caramels also some burbon and some vanillas..
mostly cap but some tfa..
can anyone suggest a good starting point?
thanks folks!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now this is something I did few years back for a great tobacco. I took some beechnut chewing tobacco mixed it in with pg, vg let it sit for about week and it was very good tobacco taste. I did strain it before use.

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now this is something I did few years back for a great tobacco. I took some beechnut chewing tobacco mixed it in with pg, vg let it sit for about week and it was very good tobacco taste. I did strain it before use.
thanks for that, think i m gonna stay working with ry4 and some other concentrates for now tho,
i ll post one if i get a good flavour combo.
cheers
atb.;]

hello there..
ive never mixed a tobacco flavour but tryed some from a friend recently..he cant remember the juice tho hes had it that long!
it had chocolate vodka and a tobacco flowery taste..very dark and complex but so good..think it was a french juice..ammo? bruno spice or some thing.
im dripping on a deringer so need a good recipe for a high vg tobacco..
ive ordered ry4, tobacco and some caramels also some burbon and some vanillas..
mostly cap but some tfa..
can anyone suggest a good starting point?
thanks folks!
I haven't tried it yet, but this recipe may be good for you concerning ingredients. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/82273/RocketPuppy%27s+RY4

VAPePOCALYPSE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thankyou for sending this..i ll give it a go tonite..
however i have no ap..what is it?
ok i found it..have to order some up..ap is a sweetner/flavour enhaser..
cheers.
any other recipes the search goes on to match the ammo bruno juice!

I found my all day vape. I love @RocketPuppy's Ry4 but sometimes it can be too much. I made a sample bottle of FA 7 Leaves and really liked it. Very light taste but it needed something added to it. I combined the two and came out with this.

TFA Ry4 Double 2.5%
FA 7 Leaves 1%
FA Vanilla Bourbon .25%
FA Vienna Cream .25%
FA Caramel .25%
Acetyl Prazine .1%

This is perfect for my setup. I got a Snowwolf 200w with duel fused claptons running .08 ohms. Usually vape between 70 and 80 watts.

I've been having to change my juices during the day because I get tired of them. I've been Vaping this all day and it's just right. We'll see if it stays that way.

I`m very fond of this, it`s my current ADV.
Thanks for sharing!!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody have a straight, not sweet, raw tobacco recipe? I lean more towards INW tobaccos, but even they are on the sweet side sometimes. I've been even thinking of max PG, to lessen the VG sweetness. I'm pretty sick of the RY4/caramel types. Thoughts?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Personally I think Fa shade around 3% is the best for just tobacco flavoring. But like you said vg will add sweet.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anybody have a straight, not sweet, raw tobacco recipe? I lean more towards INW tobaccos, but even they are on the sweet side sometimes. I've been even thinking of max PG, to lessen the VG sweetness. I'm pretty sick of the RY4/caramel types. Thoughts?

FE Parler from ECX is a "Plain Jane" tobacco, 2-2.5%.
Then I add a little INW DNB + INW Tobacco Absolute Virginia.

scotdc

Member For 4 Years
I found several of the Hangsen tobaccos to be straightforward without sweetness, all mixed at 7% for me. Try Indian, Desert Ship, and Highway. I also like RY1 but that needs 3 or 4 weeks of curing rather than 2 weeks for the others.

I agree with you about Inawera and found S'Camel and Don Hill to be "regular" tobacco flavors. I found those to be straight tobacco flavors and are quite good at 5%.

You can add 1% to 1.5% AP to any of these for a slight nuttiness, and 0.5% EM also helps the tobacco flavor without adding sweetness.

Any of these would be a nice regular tobacco base that you could add to as you like.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3%
FA Desert Ships
2% FA Perique
1% FA Oakwood
1% FA Vienna Cream
Ethyl Maltol to taste

Burley I have mixed this to the tenths. I am calling it Burley Brew. I mixed up 15ml test that is now in the witness protection program. I may to wait after dark, but I just might sample this brew tonight.

Last edited:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I still vape "menthol cigarette" recipes to start my day for a few hours, even four years from smoking. Here is a good example of a dry, ashy menthol cig recipe:
Hangsen DE 7%
Inawera Tobacco Absolute Virginia 1%
Inawera Dirty Neutral Base 1.5%
TFA Menthol 1%
-Sometimes I will add Inawera Clove w/sweetener or Inawera Eucalyptus W/ Mint to switch things up. Good stuff!

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8% desert ship 5% black honey. my fav mix 2 day shake and steep
8% mild and black 4% white peach. prime time cigar type 2 day shake and steep. almost any fruit works except dragon fruit. Tastes like niquil.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8% desert ship 5% black honey. my fav mix 2 day shake and steep
8% mild and black 4% white peach. prime time cigar type 2 day shake and steep. almost any fruit works except dragon fruit. Tastes like niquil.

What vendors flavors are you referencing in your post?

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
This is a nice tobac recipe form Hic, Apple Strudel Tobacco.
I don't seam to be able to put this one down.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ralph's Peach Tobacco

1% FA Max Blend
2% FA Peach
1% FA 7 Leaves
1% TFA Black Honey Tabacco
1% FA Whte Peach

Shake n vape. It doesn't taste very tabaccoey, fyi. It is more of a honey peach with extremely light tobacco pipe. Mixed especially for my Father n law. I was trying to hit on something called a peach flavored Cheyenne cigar he smoked, which is a very light tobacco.

Haven't tried this yet, but ordered flavors for it...
https://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/marble-27/

Reactions: Kat

VU Sponsors