Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let the clone wars begin.

I'd like to get a Tobh Atty v2, but I can't really shell out for an authentic. So, which is the better clone? I'm leaning towards the Infinite version, but I've seen more places selling the Tobecco.

Weigh in.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My tobeco tobh v2 looks perfect on the outside, but the inside could have been better. I had to do some finish work to remove some burrs they didn't take care of after machining. I also had to file the ends of the post screws because they had sharp edges and were cutting wires when tightening. It performs perfectly now and the exterior is flawless. I'm sure there are better options than the tobeco, but I don't know what they are. If I were to buy another one I might try a different manufacturer, but I would still keep my tobeco. I have no knowledge of the infinite.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Infinite makes perfect 1:1 clones. Tobeco is the second best right after them, they are slightly rough around the edges but nothing too bad really. Get either one and you should be good.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, and some of the Tobeco decks on Tobh's have been utter shit. Insane voltage drop that renders them useless. You do a build you've done a thousand times and you know from experience that the ohms are 0.2. Then you vape it and wonder whats going on, flavor and vapor are both shitty. You put it on the ohm reader and find the ohms at 0.8? Screws are snug, everything is as it should be.

I would go with Infinite.

VU Sponsors