Become a Patron!

Tobeco Super Tank Mini / Herakles V2 Coils (disregard)

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years
They work.. so now you have yet another coil option to add to the mix.. this all started when I was growing dissatisfied with the Triton coils.. they were just not lasting for me... so I picked up a Herakles.... really nice tank.. well made.. but just not for me.. but I thought the coils were decent.. I was putting some stuff away in my pouch that I keep my junk in.. and noticed they were almost identical.. so threw one in my super tank.. and worked perfectly!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They work.. so now you have yet another coil option to add to the mix.. this all started when I was growing dissatisfied with the Triton coils.. they were just not lasting for me... so I picked up a Herakles.... really nice tank.. well made.. but just not for me.. but I thought the coils were decent.. I was putting some stuff away in my pouch that I keep my junk in.. and noticed they were almost identical.. so threw one in my super tank.. and worked perfectly!

Dude that's awesome. The Herakles Plus and V2 have the best pe-made coils out there. I've wanted a super tank mini for along time and now I have a good excuse to get one. Damn you man, I swore off of buying tanks the other day but this too good to pass up. Thanks for the tip.

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years
Dude that's awesome. The Herakles Plus and V2 have the best pe-made coils out there. I've wanted a super tank mini for along time and now I have a good excuse to get one. Damn you man, I swore off of buying tanks the other day but this too good to pass up. Thanks for the tip.

they are VERY good coils.. I loved the super tank.. but was getting tired of fighting the triton coils which if I am being honest had marginal performance at best...

I am really liking this combo! 0 leakage.. great flavor..

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years

at least we are only talking like a $20 tank.. lol and a hell of a good tank for 20 bucks at that!

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How? The chimney of the Super Tank Mini threads to the top of the coil. Herakles coils are not threaded on the top. Did you use the right sized hammer to assemble your tank?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How? The chimney of the Super Tank Mini threads to the top of the coil. Herakles coils are not threaded on the top. Did you use the right sized hammer to assemble your tank?

I didn't know about that.

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years

you are totally right.. and I am totally wrong.. I literally have no idea what coil was in there.. whatever it was, got mixed into the box that had the V2 coils in it.. ugh.. really sorry about that..

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased a super tank mini based on your word, Sir!!!!!

Just kidding. It's all good.
If you have a mod that wouldn't look ridiculous with a 25mm tank, skip the mini and get the Super Tank 25mm. Then grab some Coilart CTBVC SS clapton coils. Game Over!

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have a mod that wouldn't look ridiculous with a 25mm tank, skip the mini and get the Super Tank 25mm. Then grab some Coilart CTBVC SS clapton coils. Game Over!

I've tried to locate the Coilart coils online, without success. Any idea of a vendor?

Also, I've been running a Playboy Vixen 0.2 ohm in my old Atlantis 2. It's lasted a month, and vapes better than any Aspire coil I've tried. And, I ordered Vaporwerx coils for these Atlantis and compatibles, should be interesting. The Playboy did not work in my og Herakles by the way, didn't make contact.

I have an og Starre that might be a good candidate, since it holds 5 ml and has big airflow. The Starre is a funny tank. Can be very mediocre with a poor quality coil or the wrong juice, but get it right, and it suddenly becomes a serious cloud chucker with fair to good flavor.

VU Sponsors