Become a Patron!

Tobeco Super Tank

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'm being too critical. It does feel nice in the hand. It's just not my favorite mod. But you can't compare it to mods that cost MUCH more.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe I'm being too critical. It does feel nice in the hand. It's just not my favorite mod. But you can't compare it to mods that cost MUCH more.
I figured I'd get what I paid for. And for what I paid, if it fires, I'm happy.

I just have the D2, IPV3 and IPV Mini2. I bet I will like it better than the IPV3 for being out and about and it could never compete with the D2 or Mini2 in the first place.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those dick bags. That's the one I saw and didn't realize the 14.99 was for a pack of coils.

I'm sorry. Looks like ebay is $30ish with S+H right now.

Kanvape is $24.99

Also, Angelcigs is OOS.
That just happened to me on Ebay, the ad is misleading, I ended up getting a 5 pack of coils, thinking I was getting the tank

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That just happened to me on Ebay, the ad is misleading, I ended up getting a 5 pack of coils, thinking I was getting the tank

Twice in one day Whisky?? You really jump the gun with your online shopping. I would think a forum representative like yourself would read the description more before you click "buy".

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's difference between the super tank and super tank mini. Besides the drip tip. I'm trying to get my money back from the eBay store I purchased my mini from since it still hasn't shown up after 9 days. I want to order another one. Funny thing is I can't find it under $30 shipped anywhere with a good shipping time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it. I'm sorry. :(

Silver lining, you'll be needing them anyway. Did you try the place that Rhyno found the tank at?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I got the tank from them, same vendor as the ebay coil seller, to me that ad was meant to be sneaky

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, I got the tank from them, same vendor as the ebay coil seller, to me that ad was meant to be sneaky
It really was. You don't post a pic of one thing and a price for another. I don't think they are breaking any rules per se but it's still shitty of them.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For what it's worth, I've now used (3) .3 Atlantis coils, (2) Atlantis .4 coils, and (2) Atlantis nickel .15 coils in my supertank and I'm so glad they're gone and I'm back to the Tobeco .5 coils. There is absolutely no comparison. The coils were all either the V2 or the Triton coils, so I expected better results. My favorite were the .3s, but my battery life and juice consumption was terrible. As I've stated before, the supertank with the .5 coils is by far and away the best and most consistent vape I've ever had from a tank. I prefer it over drippers too because it's not such a mess or a pain in the ass to deal with.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only slightly off topic, but has anyone else tried the Tobeco Super Tank RDA? I bought one the other day and the flavor is just incredible.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only slightly off topic, but has anyone else tried the Tobeco Super Tank RDA? I bought one the other day and the flavor is just incredible.

The rebuildable or the one with the coils? I haven't heard of anyone owning the rebuildable yet.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a rebuildable rda deck, but in a tank. I bought it on a whim and so glad I did. I only thought I was getting all the flavor from my juice....lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine in the hardware thread from buddhavapes.

qbRP8wO.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried that one. I actually thought that's what this was when I saw it in the hardware thread. After reading this thread, I knew I wanted one. But after a little googling I saw it was different but got it anyway. Very glad I did.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did have some pretty bad leakage on the first run. But that was easily solved with more wick in the juice channels.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI,
The supertank mini base works on the original supertank. It shortens it by just a few mm's and greatly increases the adjustability of the airflow. It's nothing crazy, but I like it.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love my mini. The airflow is crazy. Too much airflow for me. Have to dial it down a lil

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to buy my first high wattage/sub-ohm tank, just to try and see if I like that vape style.
As I like small and black tanks the Mini supertank seems a good one to check out, especially because it is also cheap :)

Unfortunatly I can find none in europe, and if I order in US it comes to about $50 if I include shipping and tax...that is a bit much for a $20 tank...any1 perhaps know were to buy in EU? (or china with free shipping....the thing is that without shipping costs it stays below the limit for import taxes ($25), but the shipping cost takes it above the limit...and than a minimum of an extra $15 in taxes has to be paid)

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
So does anyone haveany experience with the super tank rta? I just saw it and im really tempted just to to go ahead with what ive read on the regular models that take the prebuild coils.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to buy my first high wattage/sub-ohm tank, just to try and see if I like that vape style.
As I like small and black tanks the Mini supertank seems a good one to check out, especially because it is also cheap :)

Unfortunatly I can find none in europe, and if I order in US it comes to about $50 if I include shipping and tax...that is a bit much for a $20 tank...any1 perhaps know were to buy in EU? (or china with free shipping....the thing is that without shipping costs it stays below the limit for import taxes ($25), but the shipping cost takes it above the limit...and than a minimum of an extra $15 in taxes has to be paid)
Angelcigs has them in China.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! Unfortunatly only the silver and out of stock....no free shipping, but I guess shipping will be about $4 and thereby remain below import tax limit :) So I'll keep my eye on that site for the black version showing up, thanks!

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! Unfortunatly only the silver and out of stock....no free shipping, but I guess shipping will be about $4 and thereby remain below import tax limit :) So I'll keep my eye on that site for the black version showing up, thanks!

Ebay too. You'll find someone to ship it.to you.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
eBay ships anywhere. In the US unless a seller says they won't ship to certain spots they ship everywhere

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the aesthetics of the mini. It's so stealthy and airflow is crazy. Only issue I have is if I want to buy actual tobeco coils I have to find them online. None of the shops around here carry them

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Question guys. Haven't used my mini in about a week. I've been off of work so I've been vaping the heck out of my crown. Filled up mini before I left for work. No leaks. I worked for about 3 hrs took a break. Pulled out the mini and noticed juice from around airflow dial. No juice coming out of air holes just the dial where u turn for the airflow. Wiped off and went to turn dial again and noticed juice seeping slowly from the dial. Any ideas if I gotta change coil or if it's something else. Flavor is good so I don't know if coil gasket is bad.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question guys. Haven't used my mini in about a week. I've been off of work so I've been vaping the heck out of my crown. Filled up mini before I left for work. No leaks. I worked for about 3 hrs took a break. Pulled out the mini and noticed juice from around airflow dial. No juice coming out of air holes just the dial where u turn for the airflow. Wiped off and went to turn dial again and noticed juice seeping slowly from the dial. Any ideas if I gotta change coil or if it's something else. Flavor is good so I don't know if coil gasket is bad.

sounds like a gasket issue, take it apart clean and inspect, you should be good after re-assembly

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up, global vapors has the black mini in stock and all coils including the 0.1 Ni coils I wanted. And the mini was under $20.
Have been having a hard time finding the black in stock anywhere and this place had both coils and color I wanted all in 1 shot.
I also got shipping notification within 30 minutes of the order.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Go to eBay if u can't find the tank

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone actually tried the tobeco ni coils and the vaporshark Atlantis ni coils. Did u see a difference at all between the two. I only tried the Atlantis coils in the mini.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just wanted to know if I should re order the Atlantis coils or go with tobeco I'm using the .5 tobeco coil and I'm not a fan

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only non rebuildable tank I have is the arctic and I like it but I have one coil choice.

Before I burn through the 0.1 Ni coil pack I added to the ST mini order, I want to try some of the other coils like Atlantis and what... star... there are a few (need fo find that atlantis compatible list thread) that cross over and I'm stoked on that.

I really hope that trend continues, it would be nice if they went to an industry standard for that so you can chose your preferred tank and drop whatever coil you like best in it and have the best of both worlds.

Are the crown coils compatible? I hear good things about those.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Atlantis nickel are nice

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I plan on doing a round of all of the ones getting good reviews for sure.

If the tobecos are as good or at least close to the others, for $11 for a pack of 5... I may be sticking to tobecos :D

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far I'm using the .5 tobeco and I'm honestly not a fan. Getting more flavor and clouds with the Atlantis ni coil in the mini

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to know if I should re order the Atlantis coils or go with tobeco I'm using the .5 tobeco coil and I'm not a fan

What watts are you running it at
Do you get gurgling?
Really needs 45-50 minimum to shine

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm at 45 on the .5. Anything above that tip gets really hot. No gurgling at all. Hits like a truck it's awesome on a 50 50 juice. Anything higher vg I gotta lower watts. For flavor

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey people's. I'm curious. Do you know if the top section of the super tank fits on the mini. I'm not really a big fan of the drip tip on the mini.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I'm using the .5 tobeco and I'm honestly not a fan. Getting more flavor and clouds with the Atlantis ni coil in the mini

I've used Atlantis v2/ Triton .2, .3, and .4. I've also used the Vaporshark Nickle coils. I've strongly prefer the Tobeco .5 coils and the Tobeco .2 coils are my second favorite.
Hey people's. I'm curious. Do you know if the top section of the super tank fits on the mini. I'm not really a big fan of the drip tip on the mini.

Yep.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you know where I can find just the top section

VU Sponsors