Member For 2 Years
From where for 20 everything I have seen is more than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the mini. I actually wanted to put the top section of the original super tank on the mini version. Cuz I'm not a fan of drip tip on the mini version. I don't want to change anything but top fill section.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the mini. I actually wanted to put the top section of the original super tank on the mini version. Cuz I'm not a fan of drip tip on the mini version. I don't want to change anything but top fill section.

You can't change just the top piece. You have to change the top, glass, and chimney. I misunderstood. You can change everything above the base.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9jdnpt.jpg

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So u can still keep the base of the mini. How much taller is it. I love how short the mini is just really don't like the drip tip.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So u can still keep the base of the mini. How much taller is it. I love how short the mini is just really don't like the drip tip.

It's substantially taller, but still a really nice tank. I own 2 minis and 2 originals.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So it's still almost as tall as original with the taller glass then the mini

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea see. Now I'm torn I like how short the mini is on my d2
7b312ef41363f5ea8fd04b246139e01e.jpg

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea see. Now I'm torn I like how short the mini is on my d2
7b312ef41363f5ea8fd04b246139e01e.jpg

Ya know how you have to keep the juice half filled with the mini so that juice is covering the wick holes? Well the original Super tank doesn't have that problem.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I never noticed that. I just always filled when I got low.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's wrong with the drip tip? I love it because Its plastic and won't chip my tooth someday

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a fan of changing drip tips. That's all lol.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know how you have to keep the juice half filled with the mini so that juice is covering the wick holes? Well the original Super tank doesn't have that problem.

Tell me about this, I've never had this problem, I vape the tank till at the bottom and refill...
Ive used the Ni200 mostly, but have used a .25 coil for 2 weeks also with no issues emptying it.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me about this, I've never had this problem, I vape the tank till at the bottom and refill...
Ive used the Ni200 mostly, but have used a .25 coil for 2 weeks also with no issues emptying it.

It's not a big deal if the tank is upright. When it's at any angle at all and not completely full, there will be wick holes not soaked in juice which isn't ideal.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the horizontal coil is wrapped circular with cotton so juice hitting the other holes will carry it all around, whI ch is why I / you should never get dry hit...

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the horizontal coil is wrapped circular with cotton so juice hitting the other holes will carry it all around, whI ch is why I / you should never get dry hit...

Well, it's a vertical coil actually. The wetter, the better is my motto. I like the cotton to be as saturated as possible to promote the best flavor and the most longevity of the coils as well. If your thinking is correct, why have 4 holes when you only need 1?

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
U will love it. Airflow is ridiculous

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The tank has GREAT flavor. But mine leaks from where the main body meets the chimney. I've taken it apart and made sure everything is tight, but it still leaks until it gets below the arrow shown in the pic. Then it's fine. Any ideas?
TST-Leak.jpg

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tank has GREAT flavor. But mine leaks from where the main body meets the chimney. I've taken it apart and made sure everything is tight, but it still leaks until it gets below the arrow shown in the pic. Then it's fine. Any ideas?
TST-Leak.jpg

I think everyone else has been talking about the fill and vape tank. You have the rebuildable tank. I don't know anything about your tank, but I am willing to bet that a change in your wicking technique will help ya.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's a vertical coil actually. The wetter, the better is my motto. I like the cotton to be as saturated as possible to promote the best flavor and the most longevity of the coils as well. If your thinking is correct, why have 4 holes when you only need 1?
I meant vertical... Lol...

Saturation doesn't happen immediately, so You need four holes for chain Vaping so no matter which side, the juice will start to soak in.

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant vertical... Lol...

Saturation doesn't happen immediately, so You need four holes for chain Vaping so no matter which side, the juice will start to soak in.

Exactly, which is why I want every hole submerged in juice, especially when I'm firing it. You're contradicting yourself.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, which is why I want every hole submerged in juice, especially when I'm firing it. You're contradicting yourself.
I was really just theorizing on why I never have an issue with enough saturation so far....

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was really just theorizing on why I never have an issue with enough saturation so far....

Well, your theory is correct. But it's a fact, the wetter the better. Maybe you're getting 10 days out of a coil, maybe youre getting 20. My feeling is you'll get at least 2 days more just by keeping your tank filled up.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, your theory is correct. But it's a fact, the wetter the better. Maybe you're getting 10 days out of a coil, maybe youre getting 20. My feeling is you'll get at least 2 days more just by keeping your tank filled up.
I could buy that, but I'm not gonna sweat it for the size and convenience of this tank.... I'm still on my first Ni200 coil 3 weeks later, but only average a tank a day on the TSTM rest of time is my Crown!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys have a question on the mini. I swapped out coils and now I have no air flow even tho the air flow is wide open. I put in the .2 coil and have zero air flow.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys have a question on the mini. I swapped out coils and now I have no air flow even tho the air flow is wide open. I put in the .2 coil and have zero air flow.

I've just recently come across a couple coils where the cotton was growing inside the middle of the coil. Once it soaks up some juice, it's even fuller inside the coil. You might be able to fix it, but I just junked it and moved on.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup that's my issue. Just looked in coil. My other coils are at home and I'm at work til 12 Sucks. I tried pushing cotton back didn't really do much a lil but not much

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did still nothing. It's ok. Just gotta wait til I get home

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Problem fixed. Thru Atlantis coil in it and all good now. Sucks that I couldn't try out the .2 coil

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone heard about a predecessor yet? I'm resisting the urge to buy another full size. Got a Crown a week or two ago and the big TST is still my fav. I would hate to get it in the mail about 3 hours after reading that V2 is on the way and (somehow) massively better.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope. How u like crown I got mine to work right. And I'm loving it

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmmmm. Interesting. I like my crown a tad better. But the mini is darn close

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tell u this airflow is better on mini then crown

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wasn't very clear. I might like the Crown better than my TST Mini by the narrowest of margins. Not compared to the full size though. I like my full size better than the mini for sure.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tell u this airflow is better on mini then crown

I've been trying to compare these two with a .5 coil at 50W....both filled with same juice....I still like the Crown a bit better than the mini, seems I taste more nuances in the juice on the crown as well...using a .5 coil, both have way more airflow than needed IMHO
Now I want to do the same tests with a .2 and Ni200, must order more coils...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two of the five 0.1 Ni ST coils I've tried so far have a very muted taste and just ok vape.
The barrel of the coil is quite small compared to the arctic coils, sure that's part of the vape issue but flavor is in the wicking.

So, atlantis seems to be a Ni coil that people have said delivers good flavor, I think the Hercules coil also works but anyone have an opinion on the best Ni coil for this tank?

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone tried the amigo nickel coils yet in the mini. I know they fit since the Atlantis coils fit. I've tried the vapor shark and they were nice. Wanted to try some other nickel coils with using an rda

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I go to a vape shop every week. It's like 20-30 min away but it's best one I found. For past 2-3 weeks. I've been telling the owner hey u should really check out the mini. He said he has never seen it. I go in with mine and he said what the hell is that. He thought it was a dripper. So today I went for my weekly juice special that he has and looked in his case as usual and said oh shit u got the minis now. He said yea man. This is awesome. It hits like a truck and is amazing flavor wise. He said I just gotta find coils. I told him bro. I told u Atlantis. Herakles coils. Amigo coils. He said really. Which he had there. He helped me out today. He sold a couple already. I don't agree with what he priced them at. But it is a B&M

Last edited:

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I've completely switched over to several each of Super Tank (full) and Uwell Crowns. I have a few issues with the supertank maybe someone has experienced?

1) IS there a good way to get this thing apart?? That huge glass-attached gasket just makes it a beast to open. I've scarred one up using channel locks when I just couldn't turn it. Broke the glass and gasket in the process :/ (I'll put a post after this with a source to get both) SOMETIMES I can just grip and turn, sometimes, well, double channel locks wouldn't do it until I was squeezing so much it crushed the glass :/

2) I'll regularly get "no atomizer" when I try to use the TST, and no adjusting, pulling pin, loosening/tightening will help. I just had this again, finally got it to work on my Subox but the istick 100w still won't see it. Tips on adjusting?

I really LIKE the TST, but for flavor and because it doesn't give me "no atomizer" I tend to set it aside in frustration and keep on the Crown. The Crown's allllmost perfect, rather bulky being huge stainless, which is a pro (super well engineered, solid, even LOOKS well made), as well as a negative (weighs 17 pounds or something lol, and is STILL going to break glass if you drop so?)

Anyway, thanks for any assist on my 2 issues.

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I'd also like to second what was said above, if it's leaking or spitting, take it apart and check all the gaskets. top and bottom of the glass and on the atomizer, make sure it's in the RIGHT place (above threads not down by base).
THEN, make sure you tighten it ALL the way, do this by watching the atomizer inside, look for it's threads to seat. THEN STOP! If you tighten until it's tight you'll never get it back apart!

These huge gaskets will NOT leak if you have it together right.

And tighter is NOT better when you have a rubber/silicone gasket.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I never had issue with my mini. I accidently took the whole thing apart. By hold the top and bottom and turning like if u had channel locks on it. But haven't had problem since. Sorry can't help bro

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm. Interesting. I like my crown a tad better. But the mini is darn close

What coils / Watts do you tend to vape at?

The more I use my Crown with a .25 SS at 69 Watts the more I never pick up my STM...The Crown is just King
Disclaimer on STM is that I don't have any .2 coils for it and it has an Ni2 in it now but with that tiny tip, for me makes it better suited for a .5 or Ni2 anyway.

VU Sponsors