Tobeco Turbo V2

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Any good for making clouds? I also have the iStick 100W mod. For wire, I have 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30g kanthal. Been getting decent vapor with my subtank mini on my iStick 50W, but nothing that I would consider dense clouds. I could also go for a couple of coil suggestions that I can build for the Tobeco and 100W.

Thanks!
CC

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have 60w to play with but I've been impressed so far, running a .3ohm dual 6 wrap twisted 26g build on a 3mm bit and the thing chucks pretty good, would probably be best at 70-80w since its alot of wire to heat up with my mod. For clouds though I popped the fan out and get better vapor production.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay cool, I'll try it. Thanks!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still gotta wick it, but it looks good so far... I still have to learn how to center the coils. For some reason, my brain just can't figure it out.

40.jpg

40Pulsed.jpg

40Red.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh my... This thing can make some clouds!

40Ready.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far at 75 watts it's great - both flavor and vapor. Had to take a break, 'cuz all I have is 24mg juice. Way too much nic at these levels. Gonna have to mix up some 6mg stuff for this, then I'll try 80+ watts.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so I whipped up a quick 5ml batch of G.O.C. w/ FA strawberry @6mg nic, 85V/15P. This configuration maxes out at around 83 watts. Started to get a bit of burnt flavor at 85 watts, but no visible burning on the cotton itself. Looks like 80 is the sweet spot.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a Dude put .20 Stainless wire in a SvoeMesto 30mm Tank once, pack it with Cellu Cotton, then Apple Juice. Blew a cloud so dense,& fluffy, & strong. Oh, that's Me. I Quit Smoking. :cool:Cloud Chasin06.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interesting! How is this related to the Tobeco atty? Are they the same company? Similar construction?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My therapist quit his practice, & farms in Idaho from what I hear. I just answer questions. Most of my advice is questionable. Some might be wrong. But free advice is better than none. Deal with it. :cool:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there some reason that I don't know of that you're hijacking this thread? Or are you just an asshole?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So far at 75 watts it's great - both flavor and vapor. Had to take a break, 'cuz all I have is 24mg juice. Way too much nic at these levels. Gonna have to mix up some 6mg stuff for this, then I'll try 80+ watts.
:eek: Wow.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, it sucked. Couldn't vape anything for about 2 hours. The 6mg strawberry custard is awesome, though. If I chain vape this coil, I may have to cut down to 3mg.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it sucked. Couldn't vape anything for about 2 hours. The 6mg strawberry custard is awesome, though. If I chain vape this coil, I may have to cut down to 3mg.
I vape it at all day, a couple drips is enough to satisfy me for a while at 3mg, just like a real cig. I love it but since I don't diy my 100ml of juice a week is expensive lol

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

s20700134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still gotta wick it, but it looks good so far... I still have to learn how to center the coils. For some reason, my brain just can't figure it out.

40.jpg

40Pulsed.jpg

40Red.jpg
It would be more possible to center your coils if you wrap them a little smaller diameter. I usually do 2mm-3mm. I like to do most of the lead work before I put the coils in also. I just kinda hold the coil over where it would go and eyeball what bends need to be made. I also like to use those silver handled jewlers screw drivers. The case they come in displays the diameter they are, they have a nice edge that you can use to push the coil to be centered, and the handle is skinny enough to it.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I put this staged alien on it, and it's killer! Had to block off one of the OM symbols to give it better airflow because it's a single coil. Awesome flavor and clouds.

Coil-Wicked.jpg

VU Sponsors