Become a Patron!

Tobh mods , customer service ?

Doin my usual 22gauge dual coil and go to tighten my post snap head of the screw gone so I send tobh an email with a pic and I post it on Instagram then they don't reply to the email but reply to my picture of the problem on Instagram saying this ( look at picture )
So I gave the oven a try , didn't work . So what do u guys have in mind ? Any input is welcome since they won't do anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 50

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rapid heating/cooling causes the metal to expand and contract. Doese sometimes wor n these situations but you still need a way to turn it. Super tiny drill bit carefully drilled doen center. Once deep enough crazy glue bit then carefully use pliers on bit.
Just a thought.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here is a smaller set.
419qDhj9RUL._SX342_.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Easy out fastest way get tiny drill bit drill into screw may need a dremel a must for an RDA guy . then tap small screw driver into broken screw turn it out. Is it a 2.0 or 2.5 mm screw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well doesn't matter anymore I drilled into it with a #60 drillbit like 1.2 mm or something , went to use an extractor and got the screw out but ruined the post so It's useless now
Maybe tobh will be nice enough to sell me a new deck but I doubt it

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh noooooooo!

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you know someone who has a tap and die set, you may be able to make new threads. They would be bigger than the original, but you could get a new screw for it.
http://***********/ouqcywt
16 bucks to save 90 *shrugs* maybe, if you can't find a friend who has one already. Just a thought.....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors