Become a Patron!

Today I flushed my vape down the toilet...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't see much in the way of letting everyone know just how stupid I am, and hopefully I'm not alone. Feel free to post juicy anecdotes of your moronic manner of losing, smashing, exploding, drowning, or any other method of depriving yourself of your beloved vape, preferable in a manner of maximum embarrassment.

I'll start - last week I went to Dallas for a week to meet my new coworkers, and since I was flying, took the bare essentials: My prize Moddog Pulsar Squonk I spent years acquiring topped off with my not too common SVA Svatty, my trusty Dicodes Dani v3 22mm workhorse topped with my workhorse rta - the fantastic GG Perseus.

All goes weel until the day before I was to leave, and was in a rush to get from the hotel to the office when I realized at some point wolfing down my amazing continental breakfast, I was without my dicodes. Well the car had pulled up, I took a minute to glance around and in the other room where the waffle makers were, and I saw nothing. Oh well, I thought, I must have left it in my room. Needless to say, when I returned that evening, it was not there. Nowhere to be found.

Am I a moron? Absolutely! Am I an idiot? Damn skippy! Will I learn not to take my nice shit on the road, much less out the house, well considering this is not the first time, it's doubtful.

RIP
1654203429975.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I had a grandfather flush a phone down the toilet before.
The next phone he had fell in the toilet but he didn't flush it. lol
With vape gear it never fails. almost every time I step out of the car a pod device will go shooting across the parking lot or worse under the car and i'll have to go chasing/crawling after it.
I leave the extras in the door so when I shut the car door the backups will go flying all over the inside of the car.
I often spend more time tracking down my vapes than I do shopping. :rolleyes:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I dropped my outnabout Drag Mini not long ago, minor little chip bottom corner but stopped charging all the way/enough. Plan for the guts>diy meter.
Last week I dropped another mod/rta when again outnabout but must have landed square enough on the dt. I see no marks anyways..
I am not a klutz :giggle:

Something that will chap my ass for eternity is I sold my first vape to a friend, cheap, to help them stop smoking and they let it get stolen. 'Let' because of dumb circumstance. Innokin SVD 2 DNA20/Nautilus w/ SS tank. :cry:

Small battery shirt pocketable pod won't last me on outings so looking at Kylin m AIO to replace the mini setup.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't see much in the way of letting everyone know just how stupid I am, and hopefully I'm not alone. Feel free to post juicy anecdotes of your moronic manner of losing, smashing, exploding, drowning, or any other method of depriving yourself of your beloved vape, preferable in a manner of maximum embarrassment.

I'll start - last week I went to Dallas for a week to meet my new coworkers, and since I was flying, took the bare essentials: My prize Moddog Pulsar Squonk I spent years acquiring topped off with my not too common SVA Svatty, my trusty Dicodes Dani v3 22mm workhorse topped with my workhorse rta - the fantastic GG Perseus.

All goes weel until the day before I was to leave, and was in a rush to get from the hotel to the office when I realized at some point wolfing down my amazing continental breakfast, I was without my dicodes. Well the car had pulled up, I took a minute to glance around and in the other room where the waffle makers were, and I saw nothing. Oh well, I thought, I must have left it in my room. Needless to say, when I returned that evening, it was not there. Nowhere to be found.

Am I a moron? Absolutely! Am I an idiot? Damn skippy! Will I learn not to take my nice shit on the road, much less out the house, well considering this is not the first time, it's doubtful.

RIP
View attachment 193899
I thought you LITERALLY flushed it. You just lost it.
Sorry about that...
I VERY much intentionally don't bring my most treasured or irreplaceable mods when I travel. I bring ones that I LIKE, and that are reliable - but that I would not cry over (as much as others) if I lost or broke them. I used to travel ALL the time - and had specific dedicated "road warrior mods". They were valued, for sure - and not "crap" - but not the ones that took forever to acquire either.

Anyway...I did, LITERALLY..drop a mod in the potty about 2 weeks back.
It was MY potty...not like an airport or hotel. And I ALMOST caught it...grabbed it like AS it hit water...but it hit water. Truth: I soaked it in alcohol for like a week, then dried it, rebuilt it, and it's back in rotation.

:giggle: :giggle:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have dropped 2 in. By the grace of all the higher powers, both were disposables. Nothing more than dumb luck there. As far as stupid stuff I have done to break, lose, or somehow destroy set ups over the years, well that is a pretty long list.
One instance...... I had a pouch with me for the day. A couple of rta's, few spare batt's and a tube mech and rda. Don't remember what all, but some pretty nice stuff. I was driving home from work, and started to smell cherry. Hmm, I'm not vaping cherry? Looked over on the passenger seat, and my pouch is smoking. The tube mech had a protruding switch with no locking mechanism. To this day I cannot believe I didn't take the battery out before packing it up (I always do), but I must not have.
I grabbed the pouch and zingged it out the window at 60 mph. Not saying that was the best/proper solution, but a knee jerk reaction, and the one I chose. Obviously losing all that was in the pouch.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for your loss, but shit happens, no pun intended.

VU Sponsors