Become a Patron!

Too Many Tanks?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning everyone! Just sitting in my office here at home, with my dogs huddling under my desk, we've got thunder & lightening & heavy rain here today, so no outside work..No problem, I'm gonna be watching videos and reading on You Tube today. I bought 2 Kayfuns, 91% Russians, & a Taifun GT, as I'm gonna start building my own coils.

I have a question if I may, & it might be a dumb one, but still, I'm a bit curious...Can you have too many tanks? I have 3 right now, the 3 I just mentioned, & of course the 4 Nautilus I don't use anymore, I'm gonna stay in the rebuildables, I like the challenge, & the way they work, but I'm wondering would I be a little excessive if I bought 2 more to have on hand should I find another juice I just have to have?

I'm grateful for all of the help & advice I have recieved on these forums, & I feel there is no finer forum group anywhere, so I give many, many thanks to VaperJoe & the others that put this together..Hope everyone has a great Monday, they never like me....lol

Daniel Simpson

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depends on how many different flavors of juice you like to rotate. Speaking for myself I have too many tanks.

3 KFL's
1 Taifun GT
5 ProTank II's
2 Magnavape ProKillers
4 Anyvape Davide minis
10 Kanger T2's

And I only rotate a maximum of 5 flavors.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NO!! you can never have to many tanks, IMO, as long as you can afford it and its not interfering with your daily cost of living, why not??? although i would recommend using the ones you have already before you spend a lot of money on tanks you may not like. get to know the tanks you have to make sure you like how they function. I personally truly enjoy watching my collection grow. I find myself at times staring at my juices, tanks, and mods.....vape on!!!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its just one of those things you do....... off the top of my head......

4 Taifun GT's, cloned (favorite at the moment)
3 kayfun 3.1 and 3.1 ES originals
6 kayfun 3.1 Clones
8 Kayfun +lite (gave away or sold
6 Russian Clones (gave away or sold)
12 IBTanks (carto's) In a drawer...
Too many Protanks to name...in a drawer
Too many Evods to count..in a drawer
Too many I -16's to remember....in a drawer
rebuildable drippers.....too many to name...ordered 3 more this week...LOL
306 and 510 drippers...20 or so left..in a drawer
Clearomizers....well, lets not even go there....quite a handfull...in a drawer

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NO!! you can never have to many tanks, IMO, as long as you can afford it and its not interfering with your daily cost of living, why not??? although i would recommend using the ones you have already before you spend a lot of money on tanks you may not like. get to know the tanks you have to make sure you like how they function. I personally truly enjoy watching my collection grow. I find myself at times staring at my juices, tanks, and mods.....vape on!!!
I totally agree with this point sir. Make sure this is for you and then "Live The Dream" I have several RBA's but still use my IBTanked carto tanks because of an active lifestyle. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use mostly drippers at home and have 7 of them, at work I normally use tanks, normally have at least 3 tanks with me, but in total I have 7 kayfuns, 2 foggers, 1 squape and I am waiting on another fogger and a taifun, I don't really use the kayfuns now, but all the others will get rotated for different flavors, and then I will see another tank I've not tried and will get one to try out too, the search for the next best thing, never ends :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Daniel if all you are going to vape is Blueberry then I would surely say that you have too many :)
but if you are like some of us I have to have what I like to call "A Buffet of Vape flavors" I always have atleast 10 mods ready to vape on at any given moment each with a different flavor.. :)

joowan

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
unnamed.jpg

This is the right side of my desk, not nearly enough

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A buffet of vape flavors! I love it! That is me! I never leave home without at least two tanks. At home, I usually have at least 7 different flavors, each one requiring a tank and mod! :) I just ordered my second taifun gt clone as that is my fave. I also have a squape clone and several protank 2/davide tanks with the airflow bases. I am also still using some evods and t3's, but some are sitting here with juices I don't vape as often, and/or heads that need fixing. I just refill when they get low and mix more when my juice is almost gone. If I get bored, I will switch something out for a new flavor! Short answer: NO! :)

VU Sponsors