Become a Patron!

took apart brand new ipv6 ....

jPhilly215

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok maybe the beer maybe the complte dislike of the layout . I have a brand new Yihi F6 board now sitting doing nothing . I really need a idea for a enclosure to put it in . There is no way in hell my hands are sqeezinf the thing back in the crappy buttoned layout . Its nice chip but really hated the enclosure . Just toss and call a day ?

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok maybe the beer maybe the complte dislike of the layout . I have a brand new Yihi F6 board now sitting doing nothing . I really need a idea for a enclosure to put it in . There is no way in hell my hands are sqeezinf the thing back in the crappy buttoned layout . Its nice chip but really hated the enclosure . Just toss and call a day ?
Maybe you should toss that chip and go to an AA meeting and pick up a 24 hr chip. Sorry, couldn't resist, just playing

jPhilly215

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe you should toss that chip and go to an AA meeting and pick up a 24 hr chip. Sorry, couldn't resist, just playing

LOL its really a odd setup board . my plan was hoping that it would be something like the normal chips but it's seems they changed and made just for the ipv6 . it should be fun as I think a Hammond box will be a bit more challenging then then the builds I did before

VU Sponsors