TOP 10 REASONS ECIGS ARE BETTER THAN SMOKING

Discussion in 'What are electronic cigarettes?' started by vapingmandycat, Jun 4, 2014.

1. JmVape1988

JmVape1988 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Correct info Bro!

2. CactusCutie

CactusCutie New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Ray! :wave:

Welcome. My suggestion would be to first do some research and reading on the forums. Spend some time on it. There's a lot to see and learn. The section where they suggest the new people start out is most helpful!
    Second ask some questions of others. They're a wealth of information and have been super kind. .
    Once you do this you can perhaps get a mental picture of what it is you want and maybe take a field trip to your local vape shop to check stuff out and maybe sample some things. Go to a shop where they will spend the time talking to you not at you! Get them to educate and teach you about the devices and how to use them properly.

Your research will also allow you to have a price point in mind. You'll know how much things should cost so you know if you are getting ripped off if/when you decide to finally make a purchase. Where and when and on what type of device would be up to you. Just a suggestion----my opinion only, I'd start off with something super easy to use and relatively inexpensive to begin while you continue to learn the ins and outs of vaping. You can always upgrade to a more expensive, fancier and nicer model with more bells and whistles if you enjoy vaping and you see it working for you. But nothing sucks more or would be a bigger waste then spending a ton of your money all at once in the beginning and not being happy or enjoying it.

Hanson likes this.
  3. Jonnystevenson

Jonnystevenson New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Make sure to make your first experience better. Prefer to check online reviews of the store before making any purchase. Try our store "Vapour Depot". Ran by 3 passionate vapers. We put customer service first, you’re in good hands.

4. MauriceJohnson

MauriceJohnson New Member

Blog Posts:
    Whatever, i am impressed by the advantages of the Ecigs, cheers :wave:

5. henrymiller

henrymiller New Member

Blog Posts:
    that's true.