Become a Patron!

Top amazing unique RDA from Vandyvape

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am James of the marketer of vandyvape,i am so glad to join in one of the most influenced vapor forum around the world,i would like to introduce some unique RDA atomizers from vandyvape.
Vandyvape has unrelieved the first amazing Govad RDA recently,here we go!
1. Flavor centric airflow, utilizing both side and bottom airflow channels, creating a crosswind experience;
2. Available for use with popular wide-bore drip tip, along with delrin wide-bore drip tip. details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Atomizer/14
govad%2Batomizer%2Brda.jpg
govad-rda.jpg

dc91625f7390052ec72d77fb3fbbbf4e.png
big_boss.gif
b0f61c28652192fd2dff7a67c5decf99.gif
declare.gif
ccd3a51ce5718490cea88bbecc80ad87.gif
clapping.gif

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am marketer of vandyvape,i am so glad to join in one of the most influenced vapor forum around the world,i would like to introduce some unique RDA tanks from vandyvape.
Vandyvape has unrelieved the first amazing Govad RDA recently,here we go!
1. Flavor centric airflow, utilizing both side and bottom airflow channels, creating a crosswind experience;
2. Available for use with popular wide-bore drip tip, along with delrin wide-bore drip tip. details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Atomizer/14
dc91625f7390052ec72d77fb3fbbbf4e.png
big_boss.gif
b0f61c28652192fd2dff7a67c5decf99.gif
declare.gif
ccd3a51ce5718490cea88bbecc80ad87.gif
clapping.gif
Looks interesting. When are we going to see the Mike Vapes Icon?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Looks interesting. When are we going to see the Mike Vapes Icon?

-William Cowper
Yeah,so glad to know you like our design and products,the youtube video on icon designed by us and mike vapes icon would be unrelieved next week,pls following our updates on vandyvape.com,thanks

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah,so glad to know you like our design and products,the youtube video on icon designed by us and mike vapes icon would be unrelieved next week,pls following our updates on vandyvape.com,thanks
Great, can't wait to see the deck on that one.

-William Cowper

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks promising and is on my wish list.
Wish there was a bit more bottom airflow.
Learned to appreciate that kind of clamp deck from the Pharaoh.

When is it going to available through the Chinese vendors (3F, FT, GB, HG, etc..)?

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vandy Vape Govad RDA designed by Stefen Z. who is the same designer of Griffin rta,Avocado rdta and Tsunami RDA has enjoyed a great praise in Vaping industry since it was unveiled a week ago,Vandy Vape highly appreciate the most influenced reviewers including Rip Tripper,Mike Vapes and Zohphie Vapes and VapnFagan and Vapor Trail Channel in vaping industry giving Govad RDA unbiased and quick review professionally,and we will release quite many new products very soon. We would love to hear any honest feedback and suggestion from you,for more information about Govad RDA tank,pls visit http://www.vandyvape.com.
big_boss.gif

40636dd1f3855b796f47cf8fed88d2e5.jpg

dd2f03ed24a81d84f024f88de8baccb7.png
fb5c23ec4afbed3ac220a92da7bec9dd.png

Last edited:

Geekay Vapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you need more exposure from reviewers, do get in touch with me..

This single coil stuff looks like it will fit perfectly with my vaping style..

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It is our honor to work together with Mike vapes who is one of the most technical and influenced vaping reviewer and designer to design the amazing Vandy Vape icon RDA,Mike reviewed it at
,for more information about the icon RDA,pls visit http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Icon/23
icon-vapor-rda-vandyvape--atomizer.jpg

e657cc1cd74aeeb993f4a34bd0cf8db2.png
heart.gif
c9124b25797e012ef2a3aeddf157cd95.png
man_in_love.gif
a922e6381a2eb141455cb7fa4c24690a.png
dance3.gif

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vandy Vape welcome to those reviewing the Vandy Vape Icon RDA atomizer,we would love to hear about the recommendation on how to improve it,do you like it?how do you think about it? details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Icon/23
tongue.gif
heart.gif
c6e04e6f703456cc4884c4b3385ad6dd.png
Great looking RDA. I have high hopes for this one. You guys already knocked it out of the park with the Govad.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are making awesome rdas. I'm waiting for an rta or rdta from you guys. My Griffin25 is still my all-time favorite tank.
Once you release an rta/rdta I'm a buyer.
Best of luck with your products.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love to try the Govad, shame it's still not available through the suppliers we usually buy from.

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Would love to try the Govad, shame it's still not available through the suppliers we usually buy from.
Just take it easy,BUDDY,the first batch of Icon RDA would be available asap,you could contact our US collage Roy whose email is [email protected] if you would like to reseller or wholesale in US,thanks a lot!

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What are the features of vandy vape icon rda on the earth?how does it work?here we go!
1.Innovative Build Deck,Easy Coil Installation;
2..Innovative Build Deck,Easy Coil Installation;
3.Hedge Airflow Holes, Speeds Up Air Delivery and Improves Flavor;
4.Utilizes Popular Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip;
5.Squonk Pin Included;
6.Spare Philips Screws.
Do you love it?
Details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Icon/23
3e43d99893b25652b75592e6fcd8234c.jpg

Last edited:

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vandy Vape Govad RDA designed by Stefen Z. who is the same designer of Griffin rta,Avocado rdta and Tsunami RDA has enjoyed a great praise in Vaping industry since it was unveiled a week ago,Vandy Vape highly appreciate the most influenced reviewers including Rip Tripper,Mike Vapes and Zohphie Vapes and VapnFagan and Vapor Trail Channel in vaping industry giving Govad RDA unbiased and quick review professionally,and we will release quite many new products very soon. We would love to hear any honest feedback and suggestion from you,for more information about Govad RDA tank,pls visit http://www.vandyvape.com.
big_boss.gif
Looks verry promosing guys, Would love to try this out.
Might pick one up when they're availible in Holland or the UK.

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Give away ten pcs Govad RDA
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Yes, you heard that correctly. We have multiple ways to enter this drawing, the rules are simple, now it's time to get you entered to win this new RDA! All you need is to
1f4e3.png
Like our FACEBOOK page
1f4e3.png
@vandyvape when you share a post
1f4e3.png
TAGE 5 vapor friend & comments below
Winners must be 18+ years old Ends at 9:00 AM of April 1st, 2017 (Beijing Time)
The winners would be announced on April 3, 2017.
Rule:
1. Floor Game: The 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, 300th, 350th, 400th, 450th, and 500th qualifier will win the Govad RDA. 2. It will be counted once for the same person.
Vandyvape reserve the right to explain the terms of the event.
Good luck everyone! See more details from here : https://www.facebook.com/Vandy-Vape-1876821442598661/ http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Atomizer/14 :hearts::hearts::hearts:
uS8gi16_tVM.jpg

Last edited:

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KYLIN RTA is coming,let us untie his mystery
. A Plethora of airflow holes, side and bottom, to direct air centrally at the coil for excellent flavor;
. Available for use in both single and dual coil;
. Includes 6ml Chimney and Pyrex Glass;
. Utilizes Popular Wide Bore Drip Tip
Details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Atomizer/22
pleasantry.gif
pleasantry.gif
pleasantry.gif

vandyvape-rta-atomizer.jpg
Dual%2Bcoils%2Bworks%2Bon%2Bthe%2BVandy%2BVape%2BKlyin%2BRTA%2Batomizer.jpg

b70c67a954782004c6610d04264fa573.gif
b0f12f0e4a62c5bd92a69ac5b66c95fb.gif

a5f681fdcef36c91a8928f5bbd5c58ba.png
5e56944ca77ab25d220570ca5c7645b5.png
6a4de066c5bf48dadc048280fb7fa9ba.png

c9b154bc05de7ed32499f6ec6a8221ba.png

80b9abd5a13e1af85a441d3a6e8d40b3.png

Last edited:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
KYLIN RTA is coming,let us untie his mystery
. A Plethora of airflow holes, side and bottom, to direct air centrally at the coil for excellent flavor;
. Available for use in both single and dual coil;
. Includes 6ml Chimney and Pyrex Glass;
. Utilizes Popular Wide Bore Drip Tip
Details at http://www.vandyvape.com/index.php/detail/Atomizer/22
pleasantry.gif
pleasantry.gif
pleasantry.gif

b70c67a954782004c6610d04264fa573.gif
b0f12f0e4a62c5bd92a69ac5b66c95fb.gif

a5f681fdcef36c91a8928f5bbd5c58ba.png
5e56944ca77ab25d220570ca5c7645b5.png
6a4de066c5bf48dadc048280fb7fa9ba.png

c9b154bc05de7ed32499f6ec6a8221ba.png

80b9abd5a13e1af85a441d3a6e8d40b3.png
All right! Now I'm excited.

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
big_boss.gif

Hi there! Quick question for you. Early info on the Govad had some references to a squonk pin, but those seem to have disappeared. I'm not sure how one would work with the bottom airflow, but I haven't seen one in person yet (mine's coming today). I was just wondering if this was an early typo or if there were plans for one that got scrapped?

I'm also looking forward to info on the pulse RDA. I found a listing for it at vapenw, and it looks interesting to me as someone who prefers single coil 22mm bottom fed RDAs.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi there! Quick question for you. Early info on the Govad had some references to a squonk pin, but those seem to have disappeared. I'm not sure how one would work with the bottom airflow, but I haven't seen one in person yet (mine's coming today). I was just wondering if this was an early typo or if there were plans for one that got scrapped?

I'm also looking forward to info on the pulse RDA. I found a listing for it at vapenw, and it looks interesting to me as someone who prefers single coil 22mm bottom fed RDAs.
I have two Govads. Kind of impossible to do a squonk pin because the bottom airflow sits directly under the coil where the squonk pin would have to go. Here is my full review on the Govad.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/313144/

-William Cowper

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have two Govads. Kind of impossible to do a squonk pin because the bottom airflow sits directly under the coil where the squonk pin would have to go. Here is my full review on the Govad.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/313144/

-William Cowper

Thanks man! Great review too. Yeah, I didn't see how it was possible either, even with early photos when multiple places were advertising it with a squonk pin. I figured it must have been just an early typo that got repeated for a while.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks man! Great review too. Yeah, I didn't see how it was possible either, even with early photos when multiple places were advertising it with a squonk pin. I figured it must have been just an early typo that got repeated for a while.
Thank you. Np bro. The Icon by Vandyvape has a squonk pin. I'm waiting on one to review.

-William Cowper

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Np bro. The Icon by Vandyvape has a squonk pin. I'm waiting on one to review.

-William Cowper

Yep, I'll probably give one of those a shot too. But I'm really looking forward to their Pulse RDA. VapeNW has a listing for it. Postless deck, 22mm, single coil, and squonk ready. That's right up my alley!

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi friend,the govad RDA does not come with sauonk pin,wondering where you check it out with sauonk pin

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi friend,the govad RDA does not come with sauonk pin,wondering where you check it out with sauonk pin

In some of the early listings for several vendors, one was listed. I figured even then that it was an impossibility due to the bottom airflow, so it just made me wonder if it was just an error by the vendors (most likely the case). No worries either way though, I have one coming tomorrow and I'm very excited about it. Despite using 90% squonk mods now, I do have a need for an awesome non-squonk RDA, and the Govad looks like it will fit the bill.

I'm really looking forward to the Pulse. Will they be out for reviewers soon? I'd love to see what they think about it, especially with regard to bottom feeding. I'll be picking up the Icon as well when it's available, but I much prefer single coil.

Thanks for taking the time to listen!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That Kylin looks fantastic definitely on my wish list!

Also liking the Icon and Perseus coming up ...will the Perseus be capable of squonking do you know ? @vandyvape

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New arrivals Vandy Vape PERSEUS RDTA is coming,are you guys ready?
1.Innovative bottom airflow design;
2.Buckle structure, convenient for refill and operation simple;
3.Peek block support for single coil;
Available for popular wide-bore drip tip,along with 510 drip tip.details at http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/Atomizer/29
yes.gif
good2.gif
good2.gif

8793f216a6cc927c3e95753163a8c34c.jpg
f1591d50e9caafd9987f3719c2ab13aa.png
5a63f74ece4852b3c17ffdfcc5d5f0b6.png
c83b0ef9399001d714f5f0771c57203f.png
6a3b88a0b9a6e76f32016399d15314dc.png

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Everything looks great. Vandayvapes has been killing it lately. Really looking forward to the Icon. I should have it very soon. That Kylin looks like an Ammit killer.

vandyvape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
vandy vape govad rda utilizing both side and bottom airflow channels VS Icon RDA with Squonk Pin Included VS Kylin RTA with airflow holes at side and bottom VS PERSEUS RDTA with innovative bottom airflow design and Buckle structure
which atomizer do you guys like,details at www.vandyvape.com
heart.gif
heart.gif
friends.gif

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just check out what Riptripps think about Vandy Vape Kylin RTA! Unbeatable Flavor,details at
for more information about Vandy Vape Kylin RTA,pls visit http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/Atomizer/22
Kylin%2BRDA%2Bviews.png
I'm not a fan of Rip, but I was surprised that he almost admitted the Kylin was better than the Pharaoh RTA. That's amazing as he's not known for his humility.

I'm getting 1 once they are released.

VU Sponsors