Top Doctor: Wet Lung Vaping Story “Nonsense”

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This is one of the few topics I still keep an open mind on ....had a horrible chest infection last year they thought I had pneumonia...just really cut down my vaping and pushed through it ....took a good 6 weeks to get right again haven’t had an issue since.

I don’t generally suffer with chest infections but I noticed since Vaping when I get a cold I have to cut it right back or the mucus builds up on my chest and it can go either way.

Could well have been the last of the stubborn shit clearing from my lungs though

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
As I haven't had a cold or flu for about 2 years, I have been vaping for almost 2 years with no more cigs since.
I had smoked for 40 years about 1 1/2 packs a day.
When I first started vaping everyone told me I would start coughing up all the shit in my lungs.
I did cough a little for around a week but nothing came out
Still hasn't happened and I wonder why. Surely I have some residue in my lungs but I haven't noticed anything coming up when I cough.
Maybe it's just stubborn and one day come out in one big ball!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
When I transitioned from smoking to vaping, I hacked up oysters for a month I thought my lungs were coming out of my body. Doctor told me it was good that I was coughing the crap up after that never chucked any lung butter up again. Now I rarely get sick but when it does happen vaping doesn't make it feel better and have to take it down a notch until well again, large plumes of anything while sick will be irritating. Smoking also didn't make me feel good when ill and I would get pneumonia, sinus and lung infections all the time and had to do the teeth grinding for days to allow a window to wellness.

VU Sponsors