Become a Patron!

Top evod coil options

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all. I am using a small kanger top evod. I got this small clearo after finding a 40w subohm setup was a bit much for me. Flavor isn't too bad on this little mod, but I need to draw for a long long time to get vapor and flavor. Are there other options for coils that will make it a bit hotter quicker or give me a little more vapor?

d6505e4475d0be9c0878048c893b1c35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sto0ka

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far i know this tank uses 1.5 to 2.5Ohm coils only.
For more vapor and warmer vaopor you'll have to go 1ohm or less.
So you'll have to go with different tank or different battery.

See Subvod, Evod v2 pro, ASPIRE K4

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I figured that I was a bit screwed with the coils. I bought this setup because I had some lung issues when I was vaping at .4ohms and 40w. I am a new vapor and it was just too much for me. I may have it nailed down to too much nicotine though. Early testing with this little guy tells me that too much nic is hard on my chest and throat and I need to back off.

sto0ka

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, 3mg is enough for subohming

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.5 is probably about as low as you can go. Thats 10 watts but some of those batteries will go to 1.0ohm 15watts.. To get more your going to need a different device a different atomizer or to build your own coils for that one. I learned to build using the coil heads that atomizer uses. My favorite was a 2x32 twisted kanthal at 1.5-1.8ohms, 6-8 wraps on 2mm id and wicked with cotton ball stuffed around the coil.

VU Sponsors