Become a Patron!

Torn between Wismec RX300 & G-Priv

Vinyasaflowgirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope everyone is having a great day!

I'm getting ready to purchase a new setup as I lost my favorite....I had the Wismec RX200 with TFV8
I LOVED it...except for the random leaking, which I could never figure out (however after going through 3 Crown Uewell tanks, nothing is comparable to the cleanliness of the original Crown, IMO).
Do I need to say how much I LOVED Wismec RX200? I had it over a year and never had a problem.

I've been looking into purchasing the G-Priv kit in Purple/Black, but just when I think I've made my decision to order it, something pulls me away. I've come across a few issues others have seen out of this mod in forums.

I really don't want a headache, I just want to return to typical, daily life as a devoted vaperer......
Please help me make this decision. I appreciate it!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had a g-priv for a short time - I destroyed it in a motorcycle crash - not it's fault. I really liked it for the short time I had it. That said, why not get another RX200 - they can be had for very reasonable prices thanks to all the Bigger is Better stuff coming out.

I have a whole bunch of mods, and I still love my RX200's - but I also have a couple of iJoy mods that have become my favorites. The Lux and the Maxo Quad.

Depending on your Budget they are great mods.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope everyone is having a great day!

I'm getting ready to purchase a new setup as I lost my favorite....I had the Wismec RX200 with TFV8
I LOVED it...except for the random leaking, which I could never figure out (however after going through 3 Crown Uewell tanks, nothing is comparable to the cleanliness of the original Crown, IMO).
Do I need to say how much I LOVED Wismec RX200? I had it over a year and never had a problem.

I've been looking into purchasing the G-Priv kit in Purple/Black, but just when I think I've made my decision to order it, something pulls me away. I've come across a few issues others have seen out of this mod in forums.

I really don't want a headache, I just want to return to typical, daily life as a devoted vaperer......
Please help me make this decision. I appreciate it!
The RX 300 is huge if you love long battery life and do not mind a heavy heavy large mod then its cool.. its probably not the best mod to be carrying around . i love it for home

Vinyasaflowgirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had a g-priv for a short time - I destroyed it in a motorcycle crash - not it's fault. I really liked it for the short time I had it. That said, why not get another RX200 - they can be had for very reasonable prices thanks to all the Bigger is Better stuff coming out.

I have a whole bunch of mods, and I still love my RX200's - but I also have a couple of iJoy mods that have become my favorites. The Lux and the Maxo Quad.

Depending on your Budget they are great mods.

You know cynkrzy, that's a great question! I thought about going with the newer versions of the rx 200, but the battery count is atrocius...making for a heavy device. I considered repurchasing the original RX200 but then I thought to myself, "What happens when the software becomes obsolete?" This I recognize as my personal justification statement.....Making me replace it anyway. I thought I would upgrade during this transition while I can find a mod that fits my needs.

For some reason, Lost Vape (one of the DNA200 models) has caught my attention recently as well....just when I thought I'd narrowed it down, that particular line of mod keeps stepping in with a flashing "buy me" sign over it. Although the expense is quite a bit higher, I'm sure I could justify it to myself since they're "Smart Mods" essentially. I would feel some serious buyers remorse though, but still wondering if it would be worth it.....

Vinyasaflowgirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The RX 300 is huge if you love long battery life and do not mind a heavy heavy large mod then its cool.. its probably not the best mod to be carrying around . i love it for home

MrScaryZ, that is one of my concerns with the RX300....my RX200 weighed a ton and ate through batteries 2x a day! I always had to carry in my hand bc it didn't fit in my purse....actually nothing will fit in there.

Thank you for your input! I appreciate it very much! I really don't think I want to carry the extra weight...Why 4 batteries?? That alone would increase the replacement cost as I would need extra, extra batteries, plus another charger.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed, the RX300 is not a "purse" mod - or pocket mod....but I do love mine and end up getting a good day out of the batteries, but I'm a chain vaper.
I'm a die hard RX200 fan as well, own three, plus a DNA. The 200s didn't impress me because of the display, which I believe shortens battery life, and I HATED the 2/3. To me, that one is just one big design flaw, I ended up trading mine.
I'm a "go with what you know" girl. If something works for you, then roll with it. The only mod that's really impressed me since the Reuleaux is the Alien, even though there are mixed reviews out there on that one. I love mine. All my tanks (about two dozen or so) are collecting dust except the Boreas, but I'm very impressed with the new OBS Engine I just got.

Vinyasaflowgirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed, the RX300 is not a "purse" mod - or pocket mod....but I do love mine and end up getting a good day out of the batteries, but I'm a chain vaper.
I'm a die hard RX200 fan as well, own three, plus a DNA. The 200s didn't impress me because of the display, which I believe shortens battery life, and I HATED the 2/3. To me, that one is just one big design flaw, I ended up trading mine.
I'm a "go with what you know" girl. If something works for you, then roll with it. The only mod that's really impressed me since the Reuleaux is the Alien, even though there are mixed reviews out there on that one. I love mine. All my tanks (about two dozen or so) are collecting dust except the Boreas, but I'm very impressed with the new OBS Engine I just got.

Thank you TeresaP! I totally agree with RX not being a purse or pocket mod! It's an awkwardly shaped device that doesn't really fit well anywhere except standing alone! I appreciate your opinion on the newer models! It sounds like you found what works for you and stuck with it! I would love for my debating brain to settle on 1 device and be content....I feel the need to justify upgrading, however, in retrospect, vaping for 6+ years, the cost of devices available now, had decreased substantially! I think I paid over 100.00 for my RX200 about a year and a half ago!

When I started, it helped me quit smoking....AND it was less expensive, I smelled much better, and didn't cough teaching yoga!

Now, it seems you can purchase 3 different set-ups and still pay less than you would've for a top of the line starter set! It becomes an addiction in itself, imo. I could possible end up buying both, however, I do remember the times that I paid dearly for a new mod, and it wasn't worth the ink on the box. I'm so glad to see things have changed, and after this decision, it's going to be about finding my perfect juice. I move so much that visiting a new vape shop is tiresome! I just want to be able to get everything I need in 1 click of a mouse....

Much Gratitude!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lost Vape Triade - Is another great mod. Though it is a 3 battery mod.

The iJoy Lux uses 2-26650 batteries, it's about as heavy as the RX200's but for me anyways I can get a couple of days from the batteries @ 100 watts.
This is my current favorite.

Another great 2 battery mod is the hcigar VT133 - it's a perfect back pocket mod for me, so should fit well in your purse. I can get through a work day with it.

So many mods and I only have "13" - what ya gonna do.. BUY MORE - Hi My Name is "Cyn" - I'm an addict

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MrScaryZ, that is one of my concerns with the RX300....my RX200 weighed a ton and ate through batteries 2x a day! I always had to carry in my hand bc it didn't fit in my purse....actually nothing will fit in there.

Thank you for your input! I appreciate it very much! I really don't think I want to carry the extra weight...Why 4 batteries?? That alone would increase the replacement cost as I would need extra, extra batteries, plus another charger.

What kind of batteries were you using in the RX? What was your usual wattage and ohm's ? I ask because I can get at least a day out of mine vaping at 66-88 watts on a .15 or above.

Were you using a separate charger or through the USB? Sorry for the barrage of questions, just curious...

btw - Lost vape makes some really nice stuff but it uses a DNA chip and has a fatal flaw built into the board. Once you've starting using one, nothing else will compare, especially if you like temp control.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I was to get another regulated mod it'd be the Triad, the RX300 is a massive brick.

Just get yourself a 3 battery condom to carry around with you, the combination of the Triad and 3 spare batteries would be much easier to carry around than that brick of an RX300 ;)

You can find them on Fasttech, Amazon, etc.
I've got a couple of them, they work great

http://www.3fvape.com/case-bag/1318...ve+3-Slot+Case+Sleeve+&results=2#.WIZf5fErLSc

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't like the fact they are calling a mod with 4 batteries the reuleaux still...I would have been fine if the just called it the RX300..same with the mini

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
To the OP:
Think about your requirements.
Batteries that last ALL day (how many ML of Juice do you vape a day, and at what Watts?)
Size/Weight ?

I think if you decide on what's important, and what's not, you'll find a whole bunch of great choices.
But back to your original question, I think he G-Priv would be a good choice for a 2 battery mod. In the 50 75 watt range, you should be able to get 8 hrs from a set of batteries, it's very compact and would fit easily in a purse or pocket.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know cynkrzy, that's a great question! I thought about going with the newer versions of the rx 200, but the battery count is atrocius...making for a heavy device. I considered repurchasing the original RX200 but then I thought to myself, "What happens when the software becomes obsolete?" This I recognize as my personal justification statement.....Making me replace it anyway. I thought I would upgrade during this transition while I can find a mod that fits my needs.

For some reason, Lost Vape (one of the DNA200 models) has caught my attention recently as well....just when I thought I'd narrowed it down, that particular line of mod keeps stepping in with a flashing "buy me" sign over it. Although the expense is quite a bit higher, I'm sure I could justify it to myself since they're "Smart Mods" essentially. I would feel some serious buyers remorse though, but still wondering if it would be worth it.....
what do you mean you can update the firmware on a Rx you are very confused

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To the OP:
Think about your requirements.
Batteries that last ALL day (how many ML of Juice do you vape a day, and at what Watts?)
Size/Weight ?

I think if you decide on what's important, and what's not, you'll find a whole bunch of great choices.
But back to your original question, I think he G-Priv would be a good choice for a 2 battery mod. In the 50 75 watt range, you should be able to get 8 hrs from a set of batteries, it's very compact and would fit easily in a purse or pocket.
She did say she has the Reuleaux and the batteries don't get her through the day.

Just say'n ;)

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
don't like the G-Priv, not a fan of touch screens. The RX300 is a brick and theres over hang with a 30mm rda, for something that big and with that much power you'll think they would center the 510 on the middle of the mod. for me i would just get the rx200s

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Now that would give some battery life, especially with the iJoy 26650's. I don't have that mod but use the batteries in my 26650 Mech's and have killer performance along with awesome battery life.
I have a lux and the ijoy batts and battery life is phenomenal. i haven't measured but it feels to be more then my triple batt mods like the triad or G320. math wise though a triple (with 3000mah batts) should last longer (33.3 kw/h Vs 31.08kw/h)

Also nobody mentioned it but a G320 is a good choice. triple battery mod, not too large at all

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might I make an alternative suggestion...The Pioneer4You IPV400 has been great so far...compact design..200 watts..Does Temp Control on Ni , Ti and SS...No fancy screen but a bright (can see in sunlight) screen..Simple function and ease of menu...For less than $50.00 its been a great mod so far...Im ordering another one in Blue to go with my black one..Avoid the X6 and X8 models....The 510 is in the center of the mod so big tanks fit really well...They have them in purple as well if that's your thing.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sticking to your original question I would add this:
If you love the reuleaux, stick with it. The gpriv is a whole different animal. 2 batteries and touch screen operation. Only you know what is best for you.

I bought the reuleaux 200s because it was 3 cell. I figured it would last all day. I wanted to not have to carry spare batteries.

Unfortunately the reuleaux is not a very efficient mod. The board efficiency is not great. The wiring is cheap resulting in loss of voltage through heat. So my main reason to get the reuleaux was negated. I didn't care about 220 watts as I am a sub-100 watt guy.
Now I'm looking for mods that are more efficient and have 'great' battery life. I've learned (the hard way) that more batteries does not make for a better mod.
I keep hearing the new smok mods (alien, gpriv and marshall) all have excellent battery life. I ended up buying the Gpriv and alien and will test them out soon.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a suggestion. I've been using the IPV 8 and Smok micro tank. Batteries last forever at 50 watts and the flavor and clouds are great. The IPV 8 doesn't have any fancy display but it's a small well built back to basics mod. All metal and solid as can be. It will take a beating ! Really like it !

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4 batteries is not necessary, if you are considering a Smok product get the Marshall G320 triple 18650 VW/TC box mod. Although I have the G-Priv and love it, certain coils are off limits and future tanks will be too much for even the great new smok chip in the Alien and G-Priv with their performance capabilities. The touch screen on GPriv is cool and worth the money but the G320 and Alien are the same price, keep that in mind. The SIGELEI T200 is a great touch screen for 30 dollars more and Sigelei realized they messed up and improved on the FUCHAI 213 PLUS and T200 chips. They can reach 200W with the right setup...tank coils and appropriate batteries. Touch screens are awesone. Other than those kind of mods the marshall g320 will keep me set for a long while. Just my 2 cents.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
4 batteries is not necessary, if you are considering a Smok product get the Marshall G320 triple 18650 VW/TC box mod. Although I have the G-Priv and love it, certain coils are off limits and future tanks will be too much for even the great new smok chip in the Alien and G-Priv with their performance capabilities. The touch screen on GPriv is cool and worth the money but the G320 and Alien are the same price, keep that in mind. The SIGELEI T200 is a great touch screen for 30 dollars more and Sigelei realized they messed up and improved on the FUCHAI 213 PLUS and T200 chips. They can reach 200W with the right setup...tank coils and appropriate batteries. Touch screens are awesone. Other than those kind of mods the marshall g320 will keep me set for a long while. Just my 2 cents.
nothing we do is necessary lol it's all in the fun of the hobby. nothing wrong with a quad battery device.

also where are you getting they fixed the issue on the fuchai 213 when they made the fuchai 213 plus. I'd love to see that data. Also where do you see they reach 200 watts?

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's a Boxer dna 250 lipo only mod that is customizable with just under 2,400mAH and at least 35 amps but I hated my DNA 200 and it blew a fuse. I never had a mod work for over a year and suddenly break with good care. The RX300 IS, according to my buddy, a future proof powerhouse but its gotta be heavy as hell. I might get it though, lol, if its on sale some day, though, there are great dual 18650 mods now and there's no vaping over 320W as of now so get any of the mods mentioned here if you like them.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
nothing we do is necessary lol it's all in the fun of the hobby. nothing wrong with a quad battery device.

also where are you getting they fixed the issue on the fuchai 213 when they made the fuchai 213 plus. I'd love to see that data. Also where do you see they reach 200 watts?
In my hand. And I dunno but I've accidentally pushed the + button on VW mode til it read 204W or something and it scared me when I had my Sense Blazer 200 TANK ONLY and the compatible TFV8 coil of choice, V8-T8, blast off at that level of wattage when I use 145W on the dot with 2/5 of the air holes closed. WOOOSH. It was fine BECAUSE I'm always carrying a pair and a married set three LG HB6 32(ish) amp 1500mAH 18650 in separate cases with the married three in a quad battery plastic case dotted with a sharpie and it's the sure way to find out if you dual 18650 reg. box mod can hit at 200W...keeping these charged and on the go to prove to almost all my friends that most 2x18650 regulated VW mods are now using much better computer chips and can't lie about such a currently commonly used wattage amount this year. The potential extra 2 amps the HB6s likely have according to Mooch's trusted blog, the leading authority on all battery details from his own transparent charted and recorded data filled thorough tests...those two amps might keep me going full throttle when my G-priv reads 31 amps on occasion using 148W or a bit above. I will use three married brand new liionwholesale.com bought Sony VTC5A 25 amp 2,550mAH (some say 2,600 some say it's only 2,500, but I thinks if the 2550mAH is even possible, they at least hold that for me. Also most think HB2s are the same because LG made a mistake and rated all three unique batteries as having IDENTICAL specs which doesn't make sense from a business or even comsumer option standpoint. HB4s are 30 amps and I have to say if I guess compared to 1500mAH HB6s, are 1650mAH. I use the two of those for G-Priv and TFV8 V8-T8 coils. I accidently did the 220W button vape hit and it work on these coils with the g-priv too BTW. There was a shift to a newer generation of vaping that silently occured over the passed 3 months. So um, that's how I know. Using LG HG2 20amp or any 20 amp battery pair lol LMFAO definitely isn't likely to give you the power (voltage/amperage) needed to get a single poof out of that coil. Maybe I'm the only person who noticed a huuuge increase in competetively priced flood of impressive mods/tanks/18650s VERY unlike the stuff I used to use a year ago. I doubt I'm alone. Look at your $45 to $75 dollar mod options and the handful of different mods with different styles rivaling the TFV8 tank and coil family that trickled out over the last 64 days. Whole new generation which is why the TFV12 is hours or hopefully not more than a few days away from shipping to my crib. The consumer wins with competition and it's hot out here on the North American Vaporizer market. oh yeah it is.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ALSO, rarely do the good video reviewers of mods and tanks flash their 18650s and they are either of the two most reliable and powerful 30 amp solid powerhouse batteries I'd ever pay for-the LG HB4 and LG HB6. Again, only is the short short short as hell battery life of each a great compromise on 2 batteries VW box mods recently selling well to happy customers. The end. I will use the Smok Marshall G320 in the silver color as soon as my TFV12 gets delivered to my door so 2x18650 mods are at the end of their rope but they're going out with a bang.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In my hand. And I dunno but I've accidentally pushed the + button on VW mode til it read 204W or something and it scared me when I had my Sense Blazer 200 TANK ONLY and the compatible TFV8 coil of choice, V8-T8, blast off at that level of wattage when I use 145W on the dot with 2/5 of the air holes closed. WOOOSH. It was fine BECAUSE I'm always carrying a pair and a married set three LG HB6 32(ish) amp 1500mAH 18650 in separate cases with the married three in a quad battery plastic case dotted with a sharpie and it's the sure way to find out if you dual 18650 reg. box mod can hit at 200W...keeping these charged and on the go to prove to almost all my friends that most 2x18650 regulated VW mods are now using much better computer chips and can't lie about such a currently commonly used wattage amount this year. The potential extra 2 amps the HB6s likely have according to Mooch's trusted blog, the leading authority on all battery details from his own transparent charted and recorded data filled thorough tests...those two amps might keep me going full throttle when my G-priv reads 31 amps on occasion using 148W or a bit above. I will use three married brand new liionwholesale.com bought Sony VTC5A 25 amp 2,550mAH (some say 2,600 some say it's only 2,500, but I thinks if the 2550mAH is even possible, they at least hold that for me. Also most think HB2s are the same because LG made a mistake and rated all three unique batteries as having IDENTICAL specs which doesn't make sense from a business or even comsumer option standpoint. HB4s are 30 amps and I have to say if I guess compared to 1500mAH HB6s, are 1650mAH. I use the two of those for G-Priv and TFV8 V8-T8 coils. I accidently did the 220W button vape hit and it work on these coils with the g-priv too BTW. There was a shift to a newer generation of vaping that silently occured over the passed 3 months. So um, that's how I know. Using LG HG2 20amp or any 20 amp battery pair lol LMFAO definitely isn't likely to give you the power (voltage/amperage) needed to get a single poof out of that coil. Maybe I'm the only person who noticed a huuuge increase in competetively priced flood of impressive mods/tanks/18650s VERY unlike the stuff I used to use a year ago. I doubt I'm alone. Look at your $45 to $75 dollar mod options and the handful of different mods with different styles rivaling the TFV8 tank and coil family that trickled out over the last 64 days. Whole new generation which is why the TFV12 is hours or hopefully not more than a few days away from shipping to my crib. The consumer wins with competition and it's hot out here on the North American Vaporizer market. oh yeah it is.
The real answer ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I forgot to mention that way too often the manufacturer's 18650 specs are either close enough to the real specs or like the Sony VTC6, 30 amp rating from Sony is a joke. I would think most of us know they're 20 amps only. So i dunno, sorry? The Sigelei 213 Fuchai PLUS!!! version. Not the original. I cannot say for sure how that original controversial version worked.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I forgot to mention that way too often the manufacturer's 18650 specs are either close enough to the real specs or like the Sony VTC6, 30 amp rating from Sony is a joke. I would think most of us know they're 20 amps only. So i dunno, sorry? The Sigelei 213 Fuchai PLUS!!! version. Not the original. I cannot say for sure how that original controversial version worked.
Look at my review I posted on the plus ;)

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Look at my determining factor being constantly stated as the 30 amp true powerhouse LG HB6/HB4 batteries. wink wink. Gnite everybody.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are they LG HB4 or LG HB6 pink batteries? LMAO sorry man that 30 amp power is the key. Why would I lie man I hate the mod personally as far as the chip and the menu layout.,
WOW that Einstein inserted LG HE4s, the first batteries I EVER HAD, into a 200W dual battery mod attempt video. Have a good one.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
WOW that Einstein inserted LG HE4s, the first batteries I EVER HAD, into a 200W dual battery mod attempt video. Have a good one.
Einstein? Lol u can't even figure out a quote. It's me doing the review. I only use lg hb6 batts and never under 4 volts each in my testing. I would never fire he4 batts at over 150 watts.

My lg hb6 batts are only for testing. I don't use them in daily use or recording videos so I can keep them fresh longer. They don't have a practical use due to the poor battery life in everyday vaping

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK well test a TFV8 V8-T8 or T10 coil at 200W on the dot, with what I've been using when I buy boxes (which is rare) of such high resistance coils and personal wattage preferences that are not more than 175 but the coil and tank spell out that the setup won't die if you use 260W!!!!! Test again, dude. I don't care maybe I was in a dream. I think your experience or possibly only your "educated" guess you strongly believe is fine. It hits 200W for ME. Maybe I have a frankenstein version that wasn't meant for the public to own. It's no biggie. I am not a vapor expert by any means but I push the wattage and use HB4s to get 200W or more on dual 18650 dual box mods galore these past few months if they released around the fall at least. Whatever man. I'll be vaping my V8-T8 now at 150W and enjoying performance and vapor/flavor I've NEVER imagined. It's important that we all have fun. I HIGHLY recommend procuring the Marshall G320 sooner than later but also I love the G-Priv 220 for looks with unexpected levels quality and performance...and the Alien 220 for raw functionality.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Einstein? Lol u can't even figure out a quote. It's me doing the review. I only use lg hb6 batts and never under 4 volts each in my testing. I would never fire he4 batts at over 150 watts.

My lg hb6 batts are only for testing. I don't use them in daily use or recording videos so I can keep them fresh longer. They don't have a practical use due to the poor battery life in everyday vaping

The HB6s are 5 bucks a pop online dude so use em.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The HB6s are 5 bucks a pop online dude so use em.
There is no need to use them in my everyday vaping. Why don't you use your ears more and mouth less. There is a reason people have 2 ears and 1 mouth. You need to educate yourself alot more.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't read the entire post or watch the video except the part that you loaded sh*t batteries in the remake of a poorer mod which is set out to correct the problems of the original. So How can you be imprisoned at 150W due to battery choice and say the machine itself is not an improvement or attempt by sigelei that at leasts is able to catch up to the flock? Its illogical. im able to spend more time online on this topic but there are 3 battery mods for 200W-300W vaping and they are apparen't too much for some mild casual newer vapers.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I didn't read the entire post or watch the video except the part that you loaded sh*t batteries in the remake of a poorer mod which is set out to correct the problems of the original. So How can you be imprisoned at 150W due to battery choice and say the machine itself is not an improvement or attempt by sigelei that at leasts is able to catch up to the flock? Its illogical. im able to spend more time online on this topic but there are 3 battery mods for 200W-300W vaping and they are apparen't too much for some mild casual newer vapers.
Lol is this really directed at me? Really? 1st off u need to calm down and act like an adult so we can have a conversation. 2mdly if u watch the video or read my replies you would know my testing is done using lg hb6 batteries. Testing isn't done the same day I'm recording. U would also notice I'm vaping at 70 watts in the video. More then fine for those batteries. I use them for my videos. I susally use the 30q for my dual battery mods, vtc5a for my mechs and triple mods and quad mods. I don't vape over 130 really in my dual mods so 20 amp batteries suit me well and give me better battery life. For high wattage I'll use a triple or quad battery mod.

So before jumping to conclusions u should educate yourself or actually take the time to watch a video before commenting on it. Instead you basically read the 1st page of a book and pretended u knew the whole book ;)

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Koopor Plus is now just not as enjoyable with it's low quality construction and wonky menu system. Marshall is the one to get and I see it for about 55 bucks on a couple sites we all browse I'm sure. BUT I blasted my Sense Blazer with high wattage Smoktech V8 coils accidently I can only say that. One 2 second hit. I can't promise more than that obviously. However, that was an actual occurrence which is why there's a brand new octuplet V8 coil blowing crazy clouds with some strange pink batteries in the mod, practically 32 amps or something. They will need charging eventually and then HB4s replace them immediately and I do that dance until it's no longer possible to enjoy vaping on a regulated box mod due to a 12-coil spoiling me or maybe I could enjoy the V12-T6 incredibly more than the V8-T6s. Save just some more of my 80% VG Vanilla Cupcake eliquid in the process, perhaps. Peace and love

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol is this really directed at me? Really? 1st off u need to calm down and act like an adult so we can have a conversation. 2mdly if u watch the video or read my replies you would know my testing is done using lg hb6 batteries. Testing isn't done the same day I'm recording. U would also notice I'm vaping at 70 watts in the video. More then fine for those batteries. I use them for my videos. I susally use the 30q for my dual battery mods, vtc5a for my mechs and triple mods and quad mods. I don't vape over 130 really in my dual mods so 20 amp batteries suit me well and give me better battery life. For high wattage I'll use a triple or quad battery mod.

So before jumping to conclusions u should educate yourself or actually take the time to watch a video before commenting on it. Instead you basically read the 1st page of a book and pretended u knew the whole book ;)

I'm vaping at 143W on the .15ohm V8-T8 right as I type. I'm with you all the way but the question was can the PLUS version EVER HIT 200W? I answered it. This stuff doesn't matter. I use 3 battery mods for deca coils sometimes to show off my cloud chasing skills. It's how vaping is these days there's no debate about it. I'm not angry I just value the HB4s and HB6s for squeezing out the most of your setup when you doubt success because I've always been delightfully surprised. The 200W dual battery mod debate is old news, man. That's all I mean. I don't want to talk about it any longer because I might have been one small blast and not a constant capability for vaping that high. I dunno. Again I dunno. That story about accidental overwattage blasting is true I can't help it. I don't know why we are debating anything at all. And in case the "NOOOO 2 battery VW box mod ever can possibly hit 200W" nonsense begins from somebody else with too much time tonight which I'm out of after this last and only thing I can honestly say, I'm vaping at 209W RIGHT NOW. I think I can upload low resolution pics but I'll need to use an editing program. I'll do it tomorrow or something. It apparently is important to be posted due to the bizarre things people become enraged about. I'm not an angry person. Its VERY possible it only can do a single accidental blast at 204 or whatever I did over 200 by mistake. That's a good theory. Good choices on mods BTW. See you all another time. I'll be up until 3am so probably in a few hours I'll breeze through some posts I"m into reading about to learn from others. Let us all be happy. I'm having a ball with my setup and for no other reason but this vapor that still impresses the crap out of me. See ya guys. Marshall is only a few bucks more than an Alien 220 so just get that now because you'll want it eventually trust me. RX300 mods look like a parody of regulated high wattage multi battery box mods. 3 batteries max is gonna take you anywhere you want as of this evening's available vaporizing products. Enjoy man.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm vaping at 143W on the .15ohm V8-T8 right as I type. I'm with you all the way but the question was can the PLUS version EVER HIT 200W? I answered it. This stuff doesn't matter. I use 3 battery mods for deca coils sometimes to show off my cloud chasing skills. It's how vaping is these days there's no debate about it. I'm not angry I just value the HB4s and HB6s for squeezing out the most of your setup when you doubt success because I've always been delightfully surprised. The 200W dual battery mod debate is old news, man. That's all I mean. I don't want to talk about it any longer because I might have been one small blast and not a constant capability for vaping that high. I dunno. Again I dunno. That story about accidental overwattage blasting is true I can't help it. I don't know why we are debating anything at all. And in case the "NOOOO 2 battery VW box mod ever can possibly hit 200W" nonsense begins from somebody else with too much time tonight which I'm out of after this last and only thing I can honestly say, I'm vaping at 209W RIGHT NOW. I think I can upload low resolution pics but I'll need to use an editing program. I'll do it tomorrow or something. It apparently is important to be posted due to the bizarre things people become enraged about. I'm not an angry person. Its VERY possible it only can do a single accidental blast at 204 or whatever I did over 200 by mistake. That's a good theory. Good choices on mods BTW. See you all another time. I'll be up until 3am so probably in a few hours I'll breeze through some posts I"m into reading about to learn from others. Let us all be happy. I'm having a ball with my setup and for no other reason but this vapor that still impresses the crap out of me. See ya guys. Marshall is only a few bucks more than an Alien 220 so just get that now because you'll want it eventually trust me. RX300 mods look like a parody of regulated high wattage multi battery box mods. 3 batteries max is gonna take you anywhere you want as of this evening's available vaporizing products. Enjoy man.
The fuchai doesn't do 200. That was the point of my testing. The alien does according to DJLsb who I trust. But it really isn't safe to do regardless. Even the hb6 batts will pass their amp limit trying to push that when low.

Either way happy vaping! I have a g320 and love it. Haven't tested it yet though. But I will eventually ;)

c6b4b2c74246b950fbd6642abab6402c.jpg

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just did over 200W with the Fuchai PLUS 213 box mod. I'm done with this convo. Don't be cheap and buy a hardcore TFV8 coil, put it in the tank or Sense Blazer 200 tank with the mod holding freshly charged Mustard Color HB4s or Pink HB6s and then do what I did. If you can't recreate my entire circumstance and the materials I used for that to have happened...a couple times I guess after the one I just quickly blasted to avoid burning cotton so soon, then we don't have a fair debate do we? really should be going man I believe you aren't able to reach 200W and believe it's not possible on the machine at all. But again I didn't at first think it would hit 200 either but this is a model made to remedy the main issues of the older Fuchai 213 and i guess it kinda did if that 200W is something it can do for a long enough time like my gpriv can but thats at 145W. I gotta roll. peace

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't test 320W man LOL I only have enjoyed a 189W vape session on a setup I cannot remember the name of. But the wattage I like to use seems to be decreasing. Odd hobby I have but I buy a lot of mods and tanks. I used to smoke a pack of cigs a day so I'd rather get what my budget allows and heart desires on vapor sites if I cut back to about one cig a day. I'm gonna get off topic soon so let's call it whatever, "Sigelei 213 mods of all kinds models and revisions are not the best choices for the cloud chasers of manufacturer made coils." ? That's a statement I agree on. Good night for a while peeps.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just did over 200W with the Fuchai PLUS 213 box mod. I'm done with this convo. Don't be cheap and buy a hardcore TFV8 coil, put it in the tank or Sense Blazer 200 tank with the mod holding freshly charged Mustard Color HB4s or Pink HB6s and then do what I did. If you can't recreate my entire circumstance and the materials I used for that to have happened...a couple times I guess after the one I just quickly blasted to avoid burning cotton so soon, then we don't have a fair debate do we? really should be going man I believe you aren't able to reach 200W and believe it's not possible on the machine at all. But again I didn't at first think it would hit 200 either but this is a model made to remedy the main issues of the older Fuchai 213 and i guess it kinda did if that 200W is something it can do for a long enough time like my gpriv can but thats at 145W. I gotta roll. peace
Dude where are you getting this from? Just cause the board says 200 watts doesn't mean it actually does that. The board lies. That's the point.

I have a tfv8 with the t-10 coils. I have about 40 mods and 60 atomizers. If u too a second to see the vids I have on YouTube you would know that.

So again my question is how do u figure you are getting 200 watts? What test? What equipment?

VU Sponsors