Become a Patron!

Touch screen mod choices

RongYao

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just curious what touch screen mods, for those that have one or know about them, prefer. And yes i Know Touch screen is gimmicky, but i still want one.

The Laisimo L3 has the nicest screen from the reviews i seen and i can pick up at a local shop but i heard watts don't hit accurately the higher you go and no mention of a stealth mode. The YEP Hells gate does everything the Laisimo does without the wattage problem and has a stealth mode, but no silicon case and screen looks little more jaggy.

I don't know all the Touch screen mods out right now but im looking for one that can change backgrounds. Which is why I'm not really looking at the SMOK touch screen mod because i never seen a mention about background changing.
Any recommendations?

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I believe the Joyetech Ocular lets you upload photos although I'm not sure you can change the background. But it does have a headphone jack and will play mp3s.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of the touch screens that I’m aware of/familiar with the Ocular & Telsa Touch will do what you're looking to do. Not sure of the process for the Ocular, but Phil Busardo has a review of the Tesla that walks through the steps to upload wallpapers.

The Sigelei T200 supposedly will have that ability, but they have not yet released the software to allow you to do so. At present, all you can do is select one of the pre-loaded wallpapers.

The rest that I am familiar with (Minikin V2, SnowWolf 200 and Smok Gpriv) do not allow for wallpaper changes or uploads.

[Edited to correct info]

Last edited:

RongYao

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool. Thanks for the info. Just checked to Ocular C review. looks packed full of stuff.

VU Sponsors