Become a Patron!

Tough week

tlema1

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m not going to call other online vape shops, unless they don’t make things right, but last week I ordered a kit from two different sites, and in both cases I was sent only the mod. One wasn’t even the mod of the kit that I ordered. I’m kinda new to this, is this rare, or a common occurrence?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not usually a common occurrence. I'd email the vendors you got them from quick. Usually as soon as you open the mail. And always check instantly. Most have a shirt return policy. Well short notification policy. 3 days maybe from time recieved

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Never ever settle for less than what you paid for

You may also want to double check what you did buy on the off chance you made the mistake (not saying you did)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I’m not going to call other online vape shops, unless they don’t make things right, but last week I ordered a kit from two different sites, and in both cases I was sent only the mod. One wasn’t even the mod of the kit that I ordered. I’m kinda new to this, is this rare, or a common occurrence?
You think we can have some more details, such as what you ordered, and the shop names so we can help, and guide you better.

tlema1

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I ordered a Wismec Sinuous 230 Kit and received a Wismec Reuleaux Mod from one place and ordered a Famovape Fat Baby Pro 80W kit, and received only the mod (in the wrong color) from another.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a Wismec Sinuous 230 Kit and received a Wismec Reuleaux Mod from one place and ordered a Famovape Fat Baby Pro 80W kit, and received only the mod (in the wrong color) from another.

That is terrible luck - can't recall getting two orders that messed up before

Which vendors were you dealing with?

tlema1

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Direct Vapor and EightVape, I contacted customer service by phone and email for both.

VU Sponsors