Become a Patron!

tracking from India

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have something I purchased from India, when I use Google and it sends me to track via India post I get a internal server error. is there another way to track?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks dude! you come to the request again. I haven't seen you posts around here? maybe the forum is just that big eh?

I mostly hang out in the 'who you votin for' thread but I'm around. :)
BTW, you should be able to just enter the tracking number in google and it gets tracked.

I get stuff from India now and then, I hope you're not in a hurry 'cause
it usually takes much longer than stuff from China (FT), say where China takes 3 weeks or so
India takes up to a month and a half, though I have gotten shipments in 2 weeks a couple of times.

You're welcome.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mostly hang out in the 'who you votin for' thread but I'm around. :)
BTW, you should be able to just enter the tracking number in google and it gets tracked.

I get stuff from India now and then, I hope you're not in a hurry 'cause
it usually takes much longer than stuff from China (FT), say where China takes 3 weeks or so
India takes up to a month and a half, though I have gotten shipments in 2 weeks a couple of times.

You're welcome.
what the heck do you buy from India.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my old lady a lingum ....

keep your eyes open ..I need a good cast iron Dosa pan.
Will do. I might be sending for a red sandalwood or a lotus mala soon, I check their stuff out periodically 'cause it's usuallly cheap.
I figure if I help the poor schmucks (poorer than me) their motherfuckers acting like
microsoft agents might stop calling me trying to snag me...they don't like it when I tell them I work in computer forensics..

Anyway, it's good karma..for what it's worth

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what the heck do you buy from India.
I got a watch with Eastern Arabic Numbers.
like this:
4299d03b5ca024b30e1e3755541720c3.jpg

that clock is Arabic indic numbers doe but close.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do. I might be sending for a red sandalwood or a lotus mala soon, I check their stuff out periodically 'cause it's usuallly cheap.
I figure if I help the poor schmucks (poorer than me) their motherfuckers acting like
microsoft agents might stop calling me trying to snag me...they don't like it when I tell them I work in computer forensics..

Anyway, it's good karma..for what it's worth
fuck I always suspected you were a hari krishna....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck I always suspected you were a hari krishna....
Nope..see above..I'm more into Ganesha and Shiva...with a little Laxshmi thrown in for good measure.

But when I see hairy krishners dancing and chanting I usually do join in.
If I told you I met Jesus at Mardi Gras in '73 after a long discussion with a follower of Swami A. C. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada,
you'd laugh..but it is true.
But I am not a Vaishnavite

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope..see above..I'm more into Ganesha and Shiva...with a little Laxshmi thrown in for good measure.

But when I see hairy krishners dancing and chanting I usually do join in.
If I told you I met Jesus at Mardi Gras in -73 after a long discussion with a follower of Swami A. C. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada,
you'd laugh..but it is true.
But I am not a Vaishnavite
yeah Ganesha is cool..Namaste.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, since we're on the subject..I ate for free at the Krishna ashram in Gainesville OFTEN when I was a starving college kid
and at the Coconut Grove Ashram here when I was a starving hippie type
Hare Krishna!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed..I've had an affinity with Elephant head since long before I knew who he is.
His poster is looking at me as I write.
yeah my wife's got Ganesh statues all over the damn house I kinda liked hanuman...I think of Ganesh as the Hindu St.Jude.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, since we're on the subject..I ate for free at the Krishna ashram in Gainesville OFTEN when I was a starving college kid
and at the Coconut Grove Ashram here when I was a starving hippie type
Hare Krishna!
the Krishnas aren't my cup of tea....a little to cult like for me.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah my wife's got Ganesh statues all over the damn house I kinda liked hanuman...I think of Ganesh as the Hindu St.Jude.
Dude.
My son's middle name is Thaddeus. Guess why. LOL
I have 3 Ganesh statues but my mom's next door neighbor who is Hindu tells me you're not supposed to have more than one
Ganesh or more than one Shivling

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the Krishnas aren't my cup of tea....a little to cult like for me.
Agreed..but if they're willing to give me free food when I'm hungry I don't mind.
I have some Vishnu (Narayana ) malas as well as some Maha Baglamukhi
but the one I usually wear and most use is Rudraksha

There is a pic of Hanuman on the altar..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude.
My son's middle name is Thaddeus. Guess why. LOL
I have 3 Gansesh statues but my mom's next door neighbor who is Hindu tells me you're not supposed to have more than one
Ganesh or more than one Shivling
that's alright my wife is a Jack Hindu...we had some Indian neighbors when my daughter was growing up and they were always asking her to go over to Pujas...My mother in law was a bhartantym dancer and dance teacher.It took me a lot of incarnations to escape fucking India and Tibet, but it still resonats with me.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's alright my wife is a Jack Hindu...we had some Indian neighbors when my daughter was growing up and they were always asking her to go over to Pujas...My mother in law was a bhartantym dancer and dance teacher.It took me a lot of incarnations to escape fucking India and Tibet, but it still resonats with me.
Resonates with me too...back in the day
my hallucinations were always in lotus. I'm a lonesome pugalist..LOL
I need to melt some ghee to put in my ghee lamp

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Resonates with me too...back in the day
my hallucinations were always in lotus. I'm a lonesome pugalist..LOL
I need to melt some ghee to put in my ghee lamp
we inhereted a great big one of them things ...I think we've only lit that bad boy up once. I've lately mastered Dosa making, my mother in law and I used to do alot of cooking together.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my yantras blessed with Ganges water and the proper mantras from India too

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we inhereted a great big one of them things ...I think we've only lit that bad boy up once. I've lately mastered Dosa making, my mother in law and I used to do alot of cooking together.
That is so cool, man. The local Indian food store people freaked when I walked in and asked if they had
any mango chutney...I love the stuff..they didn't..got some at Winn Dixie supermarket
I guess they thought I was gonna hold them up...(I can only help them levitate but I can't hold them there)

VU Sponsors