Become a Patron!

Traded my Smok Alien for Fuchai and need some help.

I returned my smok cause it was broken and I didn't want to deal with it anymore and the guy at the shop recommended this one.

I am dealing with a custom coil in a tugboat drip tank(see picture) and I am curious of what wattage I should have that at. Its .15 ohms.

and second every time I take a hit, It just doesn't taste good, Could the cotton cause that cause its new?

upload_2017-6-7_18-55-45.pngupload_2017-6-7_18-55-58.png

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What setting is your wattage at on this new Mod ?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this the new model that holds three batteries ?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
most of my setups are at 0.15 ohms and I like it between 100 - 120 watts

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried lowering the Wattage to say something like 70 and then start moving up slowly, and is this mod running 2 batteries or three ?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this happens to me I just start low on the Wattage and slowly work up until I feel it taste right, sorry I am not much help maybe someone with this mod will chime in with some answers for you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I returned my smok cause it was broken and I didn't want to deal with it anymore and the guy at the shop recommended this one.

I am dealing with a custom coil in a tugboat drip tank(see picture) and I am curious of what wattage I should have that at. Its .15 ohms.

and second every time I take a hit, It just doesn't taste good, Could the cotton cause that cause its new?

View attachment 83848View attachment 83849
Could be machine oil on the coil wire or dripper.....did you wash the atty before using it, dry burn the coils?

VU Sponsors