Become a Patron!

Tradition vapes

ftw75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey what's up everyone? I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems with getting their coils from this shop. I got half my order (the claptons are bomb) then nothing. Tried calling the guy and he doesn't return texts or calls it is so frustrating. Has anyone else dealt with this from an online seller? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I should just make my own right?

ftw75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey what's up everyone? I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems with getting their coils from this shop. I got half my order (the claptons are bomb) then nothing. Tried calling the guy and he doesn't return texts or calls it is so frustrating. Has anyone else dealt with this from an online seller? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I should just make my own right? Also thanks to whoever runs this forum and all who contribute I have learned a shit ton since I quit smoking. Cheers.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, if you decide to, plenty of super talented builders here to guide you along if ya need 'em.

Welcome to VU :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey what's up everyone? I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems with getting their coils from this shop. I got half my order (the claptons are bomb) then nothing. Tried calling the guy and he doesn't return texts or calls it is so frustrating. Has anyone else dealt with this from an online seller? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I should just make my own right?
Its all a learning experience in my early time of dealing with Vendors I learned alot and have had some god awful experinces however, once you learn who to deal with you will never have any issues.. Are you purchasing pre-built coils? Im a bit confused on what you are trying to aquire

ftw75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I ordered pre made claptons and caterpillar claptons. I wanted to get some good coils that I could just put on my RDA and vape. I will definitely NOT deal with that kook again. Do you know of a reputable place to get nice pre made coils for flavor? I posted because I wanted to know if anyone else had problems with this vendor and to share my experience with him should anyone else think about ordering from him. I'm a little chapped but in the grand scheme of things it's only $16 bucks.

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
glad i only spent 15 bucks with them. 16 days no coils... ordered nov 29

VU Sponsors