Become a Patron!

Trailer park trash

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This forum was thought up by @donaldbickers and myself. This is for all the trailer trash out there. So if you live in a trailer have lived in a trailer or have been called white trash in your life...he'll we trailer trash are quite easy to get along with. Therefore if you have a pulse, you are welcome here...in this glorious white trash heaven.

8b4342d9325aafaa854a30048585a645.jpg

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir and when I look out my front door I see something much like this
images

images

white trash and not ashamed!
It's a simple good honest life.
I take care of my trailer and my trailer takes care of me.

My front yard is a couple hundred acre and my back yard is a huge apple orchard.
My chickens and goats are happy and keep my well fed lol
It's mine and I love it.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes sir and when I look out my front door I see something much like this
images

images

white trash and not ashamed!
It's a simple good honest life.
I take care of my trailer and my trailer takes care of me.

My front yard is a couple hundred acre and my back yard is a huge apple orchard.
My chickens and goats are happy and keep my well fed lol
It's mine and I love it.
Damn! The ten acres we have here keep me busier than I want to be most of the time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lower property taxes, cheaper.. sign me up.
Outside of a park which I would never do again affordable housing on affordable land is just my thing.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!
85k for modular home on acres vs. 350k rat packed mcmansion.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My grandmother on my father's side lived in one in her waning years so I spent a lot of time in one when I was little, does that count? Actually these Ohio winters are making me consider going back to my roots and becoming Southern trailer trash for the winters.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn! The ten acres we have here keep me busier than I want to be most of the time.
Nice thing about the farm is that it's a family farm. I have access to hundreds of acres. But so does many of the other family members. My aunt uncles cousins and lots of family live on the farm. There is more than enough room for all of us. Plus my kids will get to and grand-kids all get to have a part of it too.
We have no shortage of mobile homes on the farm. And lots of room for more. But just for family of course;)
So some parts are being used for alfalfa, other parts for cattle, donkeys, horses, this that and the other thing. Then each place is doing what ever they are doing.
Me, goats and chickens, Cousin is raising pigs lol, we all eat the beef.:)
It works for us for the most part as long as everyone gets along. And that was the way grandpa and grandma wanted it to be. They wanted us to be able to have something and enjoy it together as family.
I'm white, I'm trash, and I love it!

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lower property taxes, cheaper.. sign me up.
Outside of a park which I would never do again affordable housing on affordable land is just my thing.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!
85k for modular home on acres vs. 350k rat packed mcmansion.
LOL! Property taxes $265 a year! Best thing we ever did.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But dude you are in God hates trailer zone.
I been here all my life. If a tornado hit you it doesn't matter trailer,house, anything short of a fallout shelter it'll take it out. Dod you see that hospital in Joplin a few years back?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Modular home...check
Messy yard...check
surrounded by other trailers and modular homes...check
Big pickup truck with an air horn and fog lights...check (kinda, I haven't put the air horn and fog lights on the new truck yet)

But, it's somewhat a community that has management, rules, and regulations so things have to stay looking somewhat nice.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What hospital?
That is why I don;t live in an area that does not have mountains and hills.
Yeah I'd like to live in the mountains. The hospital was in Joplin,MO I think it 2009 an F5 made a direct hit on it looked like a bomb went off total loss. I know it made national news.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was two years ago.
And though I did not take these pics this is exactly right outside my front door.
I walk out side and this mesa is so close you feel as if you can throw a stone and it would hit it.
img_57463.jpg

If you look where the fire is burning then look under that you see along the bottom of the mesa is my farm.
Can't even begin to get a good idea of the land size but it's beautiful country and zero fear of tornadoes LOL.
img_57472.jpg

Then when I step out on my porch and look slightly to the right I get to see beautiful sunset over this little mountain
sleeping-ute-sunset.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok this is officially the biggest thread I've ever started a whole 16 posts so far...thank you all...**wipes tear**

congrats on your thread, sweetie. you only have a little over 25,000 posts to go to catch up with mine. you can do it!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been living in the "danger zone" for old twisty my whole life. Wouldn't change a thing. Google may 3 1999 Oklahoma twister and I'm sure u can find lots of info on that. Sucker went 500 ft from my house & destroyed the place I was working at hrs before. It's a fact of life in our neck of the woods. We have earthquakes now too, normally 2s & 3s, but one damn near shook me out of my chair last yr at work. Rather deal with those than some of the stupid state laws & outrageous cost of living other places have. I may make fun of arkies & Texans, but we all seem to have a pretty good thing going round here.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
congrats on your thread, sweetie. you only have a little over 25,000 posts to go to catch up with mine. you can do it!
That means I need you and your following!!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok i'm out......no way can i participate in a boob contest :(

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modular home...check
Messy yard...check
surrounded by other trailers and modular homes...check
Big pickup truck with an air horn and fog lights...check (kinda, I haven't put the air horn and fog lights on the new truck yet)

But, it's somewhat a community that has management, rules, and regulations so things have to stay looking somewhat nice.
See, I'm okay with that. Nothing wrong with the simple life as long as it doesn't get polluted by drugs.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need to post some pics of our trailer/white trash homes.
I'll see what I can come up with.
Just not tonight;)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea that would required me going outside lol

VU Sponsors