Become a Patron!

Transition, hunting for a mod (regulated)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new vape mod, this time around I would like to spend near $100 for everything, I'm not looking for a kit but looking for a mod and appropriate tank. I'm looking more for flavor but clouds would be excellent as well. I dropped vaping for a while and picked back up on analogs(blah) and I would like to get rid of my old mods that aren't working as well anymore. I have am Istick 100W and an Istick 40WTC, I used to have an Innokin MVP and I loved the set up, I'm considering an IPV this time around but I'm not sure what would be a nice setup. If you could drop your setup suggestions and what works best for you and everyday use, that would be of great help. Also, if you're feeling froggy, I would like to know what your favorite juices are and from what company. Thanks!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new vape mod, this time around I would like to spend near $100 for everything, I'm not looking for a kit but looking for a mod and appropriate tank. I'm looking more for flavor but clouds would be excellent as well. I dropped vaping for a while and picked back up on analogs(blah) and I would like to get rid of my old mods that aren't working as well anymore. I have am Istick 100W and an Istick 40WTC, I used to have an Innokin MVP and I loved the set up, I'm considering an IPV this time around but I'm not sure what would be a nice setup. If you could drop your setup suggestions and what works best for you and everyday use, that would be of great help. Also, if you're feeling froggy, I would like to know what your favorite juices are and from what company. Thanks!
Hohmtech Slice with a Boreas tank. Awesome combo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
your going to get shit tons of different answers

i have 5 different mods that are all great

and the tank depends on if you want to use prebuilt coils or make your own

so which do you prefer

in terms of mods

the most popular mods today are in no particular order
hohmslice
hohnwrecker g2
hexohm v2
ipv5
ipv 3li
rx200
rx200s
and the list goes on and on
start with those
look at them
find reviews on here and other places
see which one fits your needs

i have off that list alone
the 3li - very durable very reliable mod that cant do SS TC but i dot do TC
the ipv 5 i just got but sees to be a worthy addition to the ipv line up
and i have an xohm dimnebox which is basically the hexohm v2 which performs flawlessly and is super simplistic and all the parts should be availble to rebuild it years form now regardless of the fda

I will say the rx200 and rx200s are possibly the most popular mods in the world today, so you might want to start your research there

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorites (right now, subject to change by the hour) are ...

Vaporshark DNA200 (I know it's not in your $ range)
IPV5
RX200
Snow Wolf v1.5

The hohm slice is a great mod as well. It does everything it advertises, which is quite remarkable. It just wasent for me. One my VF stout gets sorted out, it will be up on that list.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Top 5 not necessarily in this order but I'll list what I think is the mods biggest pro.

Hohmtech Slice - G2 performance in a small good looking mod.
Hohmtech G2 - TC anything. Hits like a beast.
VF Flask - Good solid board awesome form factor and customer service
Hcigar Vt133 - My favorite DNA. Pocketable and 2 18650's.
IPV5 - Tried and true board. Hard hitting regulated mod

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

your going to get shit tons of different answers

i have 5 different mods that are all great

and the tank depends on if you want to use prebuilt coils or make your own

so which do you prefer

in terms of mods

the most popular mods today are in no particular order
hohmslice
hohnwrecker g2
hexohm v2
ipv5
ipv 3li
rx200
rx200s
and the list goes on and on
start with those
look at them
find reviews on here and other places
see which one fits your needs

i have off that list alone
the 3li - very durable very reliable mod that cant do SS TC but i dot do TC
the ipv 5 i just got but sees to be a worthy addition to the ipv line up
and i have an xohm dimnebox which is basically the hexohm v2 which performs flawlessly and is super simplistic and all the parts should be availble to rebuild it years form now regardless of the fda

I will say the rx200 and rx200s are possibly the most popular mods in the world today, so you might want to start your research there

I myself do not use TC, I like making my own coils but pre built are fine as well. Thank you for the suggestions!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok then rtas
griffin 22
boread but read the threa dhere on it, it can be finicky
merlin same as boreas
aromamizer supreme same exact thing as boreas but has separate jfc
limitless plus has had many great things said
thinking of getting one

rdas
i only own 2
dont recommend the tsunami
do recommend a petri v2 clone got one on ebay for $15 from a US seller very good flavor

most mods have TC now
but since you dont care about it
i love my 3li
i feel my dimbox form xohm ( which is basically a hexohm v2) is fda proof easy to rebuild and parts should be easily avaiable regarless of regs
only used my ipv5 for a few mins dont have a need for it yet but everyone loves them

VU Sponsors