Become a Patron!

Transporting your tanks

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The picture supplied is not an exact fix, it needs closed bottoms. But you get the general idea.

I see a lot of truck drivers that vape within the different forums. All complaining about leaking tanks. Here's a fix for any that are in here. Just put the tanks in the loops, upside down if you're using a tank like the Kanger. You know what the Velcro is for lol
.image.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a box. But it doesn't transport my tanks in an upright position. So they like to leak. ;) and while the bandolier doesn't look cool on the console. It does the job nicely.
My brother would like that, he took a flight and had to put his in his flight bag and it leaked all over everything....he was pissed:eek:

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, that's also what I heard, I told him to baggy them regardless

A drip tank works wonders I've discovered. :)

I keep my regular tanks empty. My drip tank in a baggy, for those pesky layovers. I'm not a real fan of dripping. But I use it to sample. And figured what the hell. It would come in handy at the airport too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The picture supplied is not an exact fix, it needs closed bottoms. But you get the general idea.

I see a lot of truck drivers that vape within the different forums. All complaining about leaking tanks. Here's a fix for any that are in here. Just put the tanks in the loops, upside down if you're using a tank like the Kanger. You know what the Velcro is for lol
.View attachment 31691
img_3468_zpsr17bsdn8.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tanks on airplanes leak, no matter how you carry them. I board the plane with empty tanks now. If not, they will be when I land lol
I'll agree with this one ! Just was on vacation and put my tanks in a carry on. Good thing I put them in a ziplock. Even standing straight up when I got where I was going and took them out the ziplock was coated inside with juice !

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
I know that I work for an airline and travel allot. I also just started Vaping and has been a hassle with tanks. Best I have found is empty the tank before you fly.
First couple times I had a big mess.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk on Project FI

VU Sponsors