Become a Patron!

Trash or Treasure....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the talk of a ban on e cig stuff back to 2007 stats,will someone with a lot of mods be sitting on a Gold mine by selling off the stock at 5 to 10 times the original price?..Or will it be just a big pile of China junk with no resell value?....Z

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
look at it this way

when hostess closed its doors ,twinkies were selling for 250 bucks on ebay

I think I just had a back flash to the movie Zombieland -> A Vortec six-(expletive)-liter V8, a box of hollow-points and, Lord willing, a G-D Twinkie. Gotta enjoy the little things. :)

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well...I thought it over....I rushed out and bought 3 new mech mods!..(Like I need them!)..A Cigreen wood Tank Box,and another Dos Equis clone because the first one worked so damn good! and another Hammer clone!(Like the Dos Equis,hits hard!)...Then I went to Vape Escape and stocked up on Juice too!,3,120ml.bottles of Density by Vape Escape,Hazelnut Custard,Vanilla Custard and Toffee Dream...2. 30ml bottles of Squirrel juice brand,Squirrel Butter and Squirrel Nutz...And the all day Vape,Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood 2,16.5ml...I'm ready for anything now,after Fed X drops off My case of LG 3000 mAh Brownwraps....Z

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got enough nicotine to last me over 10 years. 3 gallons of VG, 1 gallon of PG, and about 150 flavorings ranging from 10-40ml each. and over a quarter mile of various gauges of nichrome 80 and kanthal A1. I can either vape for a long time or make a small fortune...

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I've got enough nicotine to last me over 10 years. 3 gallons of VG, 1 gallon of PG, and about 150 flavorings ranging from 10-40ml each. and over a quarter mile of various gauges of nichrome 80 and kanthal A1. I can either vape for a long time or make a small fortune...

But... Would you trade all that for a full box of Twinkies when all hell breaks loose?

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the ecig forum some early pioneers have some great methods. I often thought about this but I'm too lazy right now. I diy most of my liquid and figure I buy liquid I don't have the time to make. If you want a link pm me and I'll find the area you need to go to. I usually don't promote other forums but the diy section/information is valuable for those who want to learn different methods. It is something VU does not present with.

i'd like those link ..losing tobacco flavors is my only real concern

VU Sponsors